asko06

Feb 25, 2021
Five of a Kind Hotfix v0.2.2 (PC+MacOs)

Download

PC: Mega
MAC: Mega

Changelog
  • Activated optional Meredith BJ in Kitchen scene.
  • Fix Brooke's Status: field in her journal (always Unmet).
  • Add a "You hear voices in the kitchen" proclamation when you enter the Living Room and Meredith and Brooke are in the kitchen discussing report cards.
  • Increased maximum number of concurrent dialogue options in hopes of fixing a bug where Scott's dialogue tree can go off the end of the screen (I was unable to duplicate this).
  • Fix a bug where an I See Dead People quest progress banner from Lucy's quest line will get stuck on the screen.
  • Fix Jasmine phone number not showing up in the phone interface.
  • Fix issues with Jasmine's journal hints.
  • Use day shader in the phone interface so MC isn't sitting awkwardly in the dark when he's calling people.
  • Fix "Meet me upstairs" line attributed to MC instead of Meredith from hug in the kitchen.
  • Adjust side and top hotspots in Computer closeup Interface so 4:3 aspect ratio (1280x1024) can exit the screen.
  • Modify the "Stay Strong" option when Brooke and Jasmine are persuading you to fix Brooke's grades so you get the same "fan service" as the "Let's See 'Em" option.
  • Narrator dialogue when you try to use the map indoors.
  • Fixed a bug on first day where it says you have already showered when you haven't.
  • Fix issues with Jasmine's journal.
  • Improve vague hints in Meredith's journal.
  • Add Silhouette showing where the door to Mom's room is.
  • Remove weird artifacts from disclaimer screen (opening the game)
  • Fix not being able to pan over to Mom's bedroom door in 3:2 aspect ratio (1280x1024)
  • Fix game map centering issue in 3:2 aspect ratio (1280x1024)
  • Fix a couple of misattributed lines when asking Scott about Time Machines.
  • Reintroduced "Make Bed" option when clicking on MC's bed which will let the player know that the unmade bed is not part of the Clean Your Room quest.
  • Cursor pointer icon will change when hovering over an interactive hotspot.
  • Changed line of dialogue in basement about "not having enough Empathy."
BRO YOU BEST İM WAİT VERSİON 3.0

Reactions: JorogrArt

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017

Download

Changelog
  • Add a "You hear voices in the kitchen" proclamation when you enter the Living Room and Meredith and Brooke are in the kitchen discussing report cards.
  • Increased maximum number of concurrent dialogue options in hopes of fixing a bug where Scott's dialogue tree can go off the end of the screen (I was unable to duplicate this).
  • Fix a bug where an I See Dead People quest progress banner from Lucy's quest line will get stuck on the screen.
  • Use day shader in the phone interface so MC isn't sitting awkwardly in the dark when he's calling people.
  • Fix "Meet me upstairs" line attributed to MC instead of Meredith from hug in the kitchen.
  • Adjust side and top hotspots in Computer closeup Interface so 4:3 aspect ratio (1280x1024) can exit the screen.
  • Modify the "Stay Strong" option when Brooke and Jasmine are persuading you to fix Brooke's grades so you get the same "fan service" as the "Let's See 'Em" option.
  • Fixed a bug on first day where it says you have already showered when you haven't.
  • Fix not being able to pan over to Mom's bedroom door in 3:2 aspect ratio (1280x1024)
  • Reintroduced "Make Bed" option when clicking on MC's bed which will let the player know that the unmade bed is not part of the Clean Your Room quest.
Awesome, thanks

Unfortunately
The following objective is blocking the hints
Screenshot 2022-01-03 210918.png

Reactions: JazzyRey

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Thank you for the kind words! Although it probably doesn't completely solve the problem, you can make MC scoot around the house faster by double clicking where you want to go. Eventually, I plan on putting in some fast travel options.

Download

Changelog
My friend, I think your goal is money, right ?

I advise you to improve the animation in the sex scenes.

• Haha
Reactions: xTheFreakx

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
My friend, I think your goal is money, right ?

I advise you to improve the animation in the sex scenes.
My main goal is creating the type of game I would want to play. If that somehow happens to become lucrative, then it's a nice bonus and if it becomes lucrative enough, I could be in a position to make the game faster.

I have my own opinions about which sex scenes are most in need of work. Maybe your list differs from mine. Feel free to DM me with specific observations.

Why this is in 3D Model? Why
Is more of this coming?
There are no specific plans to make more 3D scenes. That scene was intended to be a Leisure Suit Larry 7-style, very-hard-to-find easter egg. It was supposed to be a "Did you know there's a 3D Meredith hidden in the game?" point of trivia. The requirements to unlock that scene are a) finish the handjob (or bj?) scene with Meredith, b) go to bed at the "brave" stage of drunkenness, at which point you start having "very strange dreams." I might change it so you have to get blackout drunk to trigger it.

Awesome, thanks

Unfortunately
The following objective is blocking the hints
View attachment 1578335
I am not immediately able to duplicate this. I started a fresh game and didn't see it and I loaded several saves from previous versions. If you can walk me through how you got that to happen, I will fix it.

I'm just guessing here, but I think your windows needs to be 64bit to run the game.
I was unaware you could run Windows 10 in 32-bit. I will look at other games and see if it's common to release both a 32-bit and 64-bit version of the game or just a 32-bit.

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Save with full gallery pls?
If you just want the gallery, there's a cheat to unlock them all (except the 3D one). At the title screen, click on the tip of the 'd' in Five of a Kin'd' and use the Hand icon. You'll hear a magic sound and all the 2D scenes will be unlocked.

If you do the above 5 times, it will unlock the 3D scene as well

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I am not immediately able to duplicate this. I started a fresh game and didn't see it and I loaded several saves from previous versions. If you can walk me through how you got that to happen, I will fix it.
Didn't do anything special, just loaded up my last autosave and clicked on the journal.

I was unaware you could run Windows 10 in 32-bit. I will look at other games and see if it's common to release both a 32-bit and 64-bit version of the game or just a 32-bit.
Yes, you can have windows 10 in 32bit
usually it when you're upgrading from a 32bit system
if you doing a fresh install 64bit is normally the default.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Tested starting a new game
bug wasn't present

Also tested with a manual save, made from the auto save, before starting a new game
bug was there

I've attached my save for you

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
This is kind of an odd question, but I was wondering if you'd be reworking the mom's spank bank sex scene a little when the story reached that point?

Love the setup, and I'm a huge fan of the impregnation dialog/implications. Just her vagina looks a little odd in the sex scene, particularly during penetration. Can't quite make out her labia majora or where her clitoris or the urethra below it are located.

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
bug wasn't present

Also tested with a manual save, made from the auto save, before starting a new game
bug was there

Excellent! I will check this out. Hold onto your seats, Folks. There may be another hotfix in the works.

This is kind of an odd question, but I was wondering if you'd be reworking the mom's spank bank sex scene a little when the story reached that point?
The dialogue/setup for that scene probably won't change much, except for continuity reasons if the story changes from what I expect it to be. If I may say so, the dialogue in that scene is (to me) nuclear hot in places and has some of my favorite lines in the game:

* Meredith: No, Sweetie! No condoms. If we're going to break a taboo, we're going to do it in style!
* You cradle your mother's head on your shoulder in the wake of thoroughly inseminating her. Your olfactory senses are rewarded by that familiar, unmistakable lavendar scent you strongly associate with her. (or something like that)

Love the setup, and I'm a huge fan of the impregnation dialog/implications. Just her vagina looks a little odd in the sex scene, particularly during penetration. Can't quite make out her labia majora or where her clitoris or the urethra below it are located.
Haha! I assume you mean the X-ray cam. I admit it's very crude in its current state with bad anatomy, and it's a total hentai thing to do to have a zoom-in like that, which might not be everyone's cup of tea. I definitely want to improve it, but it's a unique kind of animation. Let me ask you (or anyone) a question. Would you like the option of turning the X-ray cam off altogether?

What's the patreon page of this game?
Unfortunately, because I learn hard into the Mom/Sis stuff in this game, I can't use Patreon. My SubscribeStar is

Reactions: JR81 and thealucid

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Excellent! I will check this out. Hold onto your seats, Folks. There may be another hotfix in the works.

The dialogue/setup for that scene probably won't change much, except for continuity reasons if the story changes from what I expect it to be. If I may say so, the dialogue in that scene is (to me) nuclear hot in places and has some of my favorite lines in the game:

* Meredith: No, Sweetie! No condoms. If we're going to break a taboo, we're going to do it in style!
* You cradle your mother's head on your shoulder in the wake of thoroughly inseminating her. Your olfactory senses are rewarded by that familiar, unmistakable lavendar scent you strongly associate with her. (or something like that)

Haha! I assume you mean the X-ray cam. I admit it's very crude in its current state with bad anatomy, and it's a total hentai thing to do to have a zoom-in like that, which might not be everyone's cup of tea. I definitely want to improve it, but it's a unique kind of animation. Let me ask you (or anyone) a question. Would you like the option of turning the X-ray cam off altogether?

Unfortunately, because I learn hard into the Mom/Sis stuff in this game, I can't use Patreon. My SubscribeStar is
I agree, love the dialog and setup, and love the x-ray cam as well.

I just checked again, and really everything looks amazing, just in the penetration scene animation I'm not sure if we're looking at the mom's clitoral hood being spread open, and she doesn't have the button of her clitoris or the slight hole of her urethra below that showing, right above her penetrated vaginal canal? Or maybe that's too much anatomy, it's a niggling point. The scene looks great otherwise and I imagine getting the perspectives right on top of the animation can't be easy.

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
I prefer "lifelike" art like Daz, but I think maybe I'm going to check this one out.
Personally I prefer this kind of art far better. Problem with Daz is that you play with it long enough everything looks way too samey. Not to mention details like x-ray which you can't really do with Daz.

Reactions: Danaelfer

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
bug wasn't present

bug was there

Thank you! I have a fix for this in place. I will wait a day to make sure nothing else serious is found and then I'll put out another quick fix for this. Based on the nature of this bug, it appears to be specific to what point in Jasmine's story you saved your game and then tried to continue from.

Reactions: Danaelfer
4.40 star(s) 84 Votes