Danaelfer

Jun 15, 2017
I understand that the exit should appear,but in these moments it does not appear and not only here
because my monitor is 3:4
I think so
Yeah, i think is the screen monitor resolution, but i know the dev is working in a hotfix.

sunset992

Apr 5, 2020
How I fix the power outage in mc's room and fix the dryer
take the ladder from the toolshed (in the backyard in the lower right, you can only see it's ceiling... took me a while to find it) place the ladder on the little vent to the left side of the window, there ya go

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
I mostly found the mom content which are kissing, HJ and BJ scenes, Don't know how to get courage and the sister you can find her showering at times.
Ok I haven't figured out mom BJ yet. Sister can be found in her room as well. Either night or midnight. courage = LIQUID courage found on shelf in kitchen takes a few shots before brave happens!

Aug 18, 2017
not sure if htis game is bugged or what, but i've tried now on two save files to progress the game past the MC's friend placing a mannequin in the room and nothing happens.

- talking to meredith does nothing new (i have a credit card; she doesn't want to use it - i have wine and can't give her that either)
- talking to brooke does nothing new (they trade insults that's it)
- talked to brooke's friend to give a hint about a game, she gives a phone number, nothing happens after that
- i can't fix anything in the house because the MC "lacks empathy"
- can't see the ghost in the basement because the MC "lacks courage"
- nothing new appears in the mail box, checked on 14 days consecutively

Danaelfer

Jun 15, 2017
not sure if htis game is bugged or what, but i've tried now on two save files to progress the game past the MC's friend placing a mannequin in the room and nothing happens.

- talking to meredith does nothing new (i have a credit card; she doesn't want to use it - i have wine and can't give her that either)
- talking to brooke does nothing new (they trade insults that's it)
- talked to brooke's friend to give a hint about a game, she gives a phone number, nothing happens after that
- i can't fix anything in the house because the MC "lacks empathy"
- can't see the ghost in the basement because the MC "lacks courage"
- nothing new appears in the mail box, checked on 14 days consecutively
you will get some clues on what to do if you cheek the game journal, it will appear when you move the mouse to the top left corner of the screen.

Aug 18, 2017
you will get some clues on what to do if you cheek the game journal, it will appear when you move the mouse to the top left corner of the screen.
I tried this too but unfortunately nothing is happening. Under meredith it says "your room is messy", i picked up the MC's stuff and after that nothing happens.

edit: nm, thx for the hint - for some reason i missed the trash can. The indicator that it can be clicked on it is like 1-2 pixels, kinda silly.

Last edited:

Danaelfer

Jun 15, 2017
I tried this too but unfortunately nothing is happening. Under meredith it says "your room is messy", i picked up the MC's stuff and after that nothing happens.
in a preview reply i post some images in where you can see what items you need to pick up, also i recommendyou to talk with Meredith and then you will get the handyman quest.
I also post an image where you can get the items to fix the issues around the house.
1) Is the toilet that you need to to use to know is broken.
2) The sink in the kitchen.
3) The dryer that is in the back of the house in the wall. (top right of the wall)
4) The light bulb in the same wall close to the door, you need the light bulb you get in the basement and the screwdriver you get in the sheet.
5) Fix the power outage, flip the switch in the fuse box in the basement.

13mpty

Aug 31, 2019
sooo started playing it, art looks good but so lost with no direction, dont know what to do or how to advance in the little content... so I just stop playing and myabe I will revisit in 2 years since all the games here take at least 2 years to ahve somehting decent in them

Reactions: clowns234

Danaelfer

Jun 15, 2017
sooo started playing it, art looks good but so lost with no direction, dont know what to do or how to advance in the little content... so I just stop playing and myabe I will revisit in 2 years since all the games here take at least 2 years to ahve somehting decent in them
For the first demo the game have a decent amount of content.

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
This has been asked quite a few times, but this game really needs a walkthrough. It lacks a hint system to know what to do and which actions are needed to level up your stats.
it does have a hint system top left corner next to inventory read the red book...

4.40 star(s) 84 Votes