homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
There seems to be a bug. If you go fetch the Xmas decorations right after activating the Xmas quest, then Scott disappear:
Where is Scott.jpg
However, if you first go to the arcade after activating the quest and then fetch the decorations, then Scott remains, but you lose the option of asking aunt Irene about untangling the Xmas light:
Scott.jpg
One more thing (and this is weird), I did an experiment by making two saves (one with Scott and one without), and load the one with Scott first, then when I reload the one without Scott later, Scott reappear.

Last edited:
Reactions: JorogrArt

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
None of these changes.
I also read the player.logs and there's nothing abnormal there.
And there is only the autosave file there as well, so whatever happened, those files we're really lost, and it is way less likely to be bcz of the update.

Guess I'm replaying xD
I'll update you if I find something

Ps: you're using standard binary save? I'm using a unity build really close to yours, so I might test some scenarios. at least for personal troubleshooting xD
Damn. I'm sorry your save game files disappeared. That sucks! :(. I don't have an explanation for that. I can say that in the last week before the update, I was testing extensively with saving and loading games, including my own and some that were provided by supporters, and I didn't see anything like that.

The save game system is whatever the Adventure Creator plugin uses. I have looked at them with a Hex editor and they appear to be binary (as opposed to like XML or something).

There seems to be a bug. If you go fetch the Xmas decorations right after activating the Xmas quest, then Scott disappear:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

However, if you first go to the arcade after activating the quest and then fetch the decorations, then Scott remains, but you lose the option of asking aunt Irene about untangling the Xmas light:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

One more thing (and this is weird), I did an experiment by making two saves (one with Scott and one without), and load the one with Scott first, then when I reload the one without Scott later, Scott reappear.
Thank you for reporting these. I will see if I can recreate them. I already know I have to make an update to fix the 1280x1024 aspect ratio invisible exit button issue, so I'll address any issues I find with this as well.

EDIT: There appear to be two separate issues, both of which will be fixed in an upcoming patch.
1. Each character has a ScheduleManager that figures out where they are supposed to be in the game world depending on the time of day/day of week. The first time you visit the arcade there's a race condition where the code that decides whether Scott should be visible may or may not execute before the Schedule manager has figured out where he should be and occasionally, the game will erroneously decide that he's not there when he's supposed to be.
2. It's on the developer to put a Remember Visibility and Remember Hotspot component on graphics that can be made visible/invisible. If I don't do that then loading a save game doesn't remember whether, say, Scott's sprite was shown or hidden at the time of saving, leading to inconsistent behavior when loading.

I've not had any luck recreating the Irene Christmas lights issue.

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2020
seems like I went to Aunt Irene's too early and clicked the football...now when I go there to do the financial difficulties quest the football isn't there and there doesn't seem to be anything I can do to get Irene to show up. MC just loses his nerve every time I get close to the door

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
seems like I went to Aunt Irene's too early and clicked the football...now when I go there to do the financial difficulties quest the football isn't there and there doesn't seem to be anything I can do to get Irene to show up. MC just loses his nerve every time I get close to the door
1672205785222.png

I suspect the football is still there; it's just hidden behind the porch and you can still click on it. I'll fix this to have it less obscured.

WhiteWood69

Apr 11, 2019
I feel like I am dense. When I am on dialog screens like the computer how do I exit and go back to the world? I also have this problem with the chick in the window at the beginning.

What am I missing?

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
I feel like I am dense. When I am on dialog screens like the computer how do I exit and go back to the world? I also have this problem with the chick in the window at the beginning.

What am I missing?
There's a bug in this version if you're playing in certain aspect ratios (such as 3:2, e.g., 1280x1024) it will put black bars at the top and bottom. There's an Exit button that's supposed to appear in the lower right to exit closeup scenes and the button is appearing behind the black bar. As a workaround for now, you can click on the lower right part of the screen, within the black bar where the Exit button is to exit the closeups.

I have a fix for this (basically backing out the fixed Aspect Ratio change) but I also have a couple other bugs people have pointed out that I'm working on and will issue a patch today or tomorrow.

Sorry about that.

brata

May 16, 2017
Small bug
Doing the Xmas theme where the milf is wearing her santa outfit. If instead of using the talk icon on your you use your hand (to hug her) her outfit instant-changes to her previous one.

Reactions: JorogrArt

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Some stuff is all squished now with black bars on ultrawide. Could you fix that?

View attachment 2269284
Two posts above, there is a post about the Exit button being hidden behind the black bars. I am going to back out the Fixed Aspect Ratio feature I added which will fix this problem and the hidden Exit button.

Small bug
Doing the Xmas theme where the milf is wearing her santa outfit. If instead of using the talk icon on your you use your hand (to hug her) her outfit instant-changes to her previous one.
This has been reported, fixed, and It will be in an upcoming patch, along with a few other things.

• Red Heart
Reactions: brata

brata

May 16, 2017
Small questions 1:
After aunt Irene scene , why do we have to go through it again to get the BJ? Shouldn't it be OK to just ask without being drunk after the first initial time?

Small questions 2:
I've found "Dirty Talk" on two mom scenes. For Dirty Talk 2 , does it make a difference? Should it be Dirty Talk 2? or will it always be Dirty talk but depending on the progression it will appear or not?

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Small questions 1:
After aunt Irene scene , why do we have to go through it again to get the BJ? Shouldn't it be OK to just ask without being drunk after the first initial time?

Small questions 2:
I've found "Dirty Talk" on two mom scenes. For Dirty Talk 2 , does it make a difference? Should it be Dirty Talk 2? or will it always be Dirty talk but depending on the progression it will appear or not?
Q1: You're right. You should be able to. I'll look into putting that in the upcoming patch, but I kinda want to get the patch out before 1/1 so I may omit that if it's too difficult.

Q2: Dirty talk is only implemented in a couple of scenes at the moment. The tit job, the first BJ scene, Lucy's sex scene, and the scene with Meredith and the vibrator. Technically, it's in Meredith's Bonus scene, but because you can only play that outside the game, all the "perks" in that scene are forced to ON (leg wrap, top remove, Dirty Talk = Level 2).

I've described Dirty Talk as a stand-in for a Confidence stat that only affects Spank Bank scenes. Basically, the higher the level, MC will say more explicit things to his partner and get equally dirty things said back to him. If you ever use Dirty Talk and Meredith refers to herself as "Mommy" during sex, that's a sign you're operating at Level 2.

Where can I find them? after waking up
Yes. Wake up and go downstairs to the Living Room. If I'm interpreting the screenshot correctly, you should be at the part where the other aunt shows up to the house.

• Red Heart
Reactions: brata

supersomeone

Nov 20, 2019
Damn so if we unlock dirty talk after we unlock a scene and watch that scene in the spankbank, is it possible to enable it, because it just says my dirty talk level isn't high enough whenever I try despite having DT lvl 2 :cry: .

4.40 star(s) 84 Votes