kaput1577

Nov 29, 2022
Hey! At least give the change log. Also, here's the updated walkthrough:
Walkthrough: Walkthrough

Notes
  • This update advances Meredith's story in two separate, but admittedly brief lanes. 1) There is a bonus quest to convince Meredith to let you join her in the shower for some fun, which provides most of the erotic value in this update. 2) The first quest and cut scenes to establish Aunt Charlotte as an emerging obstacle (pain-in-the-ass)
  • This is Part 1 of the Aunt Charlotte arc and the available content just helps establish her character. There are no sex scenes (yet) with her and and the available story in this update is a bit brief, but offers important "table setting" for the next update.
  • There is nothing in this update that should break saves from previous versions.
  • I had to cut an important Aunt Charlotte set piece in order to get the update out, but hopefully the two new animated scenes will provide enough erotic value.

New Content
  • Soon after the mortgage is paid off, Meredith will be working less overtime and can be found showering around noon (Midday).
  • New Meredith Spank Bank Scene: Standing Shower Groping, & Thigh Job
  • The first quest and cut scenes of Aunt Charlotte's mini story.
  • New Location: Sloppy Seconds Diner (interior only, not much NPCs or activity in there yet)
  • Minor Scene: MC jerking off in Meredith's bed with her panties will now be depicted graphically instead of simply stated in a wall of text.

Gameplay Improvements
  • Meredith's assigned "Fan Service" time slot (Afternoon) will behave more like Brooke's where what she's doing will be random each day and will select among the Perks you've unlocked. This is being done mostly because that Afternoon timeslot is currently overloaded and to allow for future expansion.
  • Asking Meredith for repeating any of the Spank Bank scenes from the Kitchen will automatically cut to either MC's or Meredith's Bedroom rather than making you walk up there on your own to activate the event.
  • All indoor and outdoor locations have been tweaked to either show black bars on the sides or hide embarrassing stuff that was previously visible at the edges in ultra wide resolution.
  • Aunt Charlotte's journal page has moved to just after Brooke's page.
  • The Winter/Christmas Gem Use action in the inventory will no longer cause the Gem to disappear. Now you get a choice and if you want to get rid of it, there's a specific option to destroy it, which is of course the return to non-Christmas option. You can always get another Gem from Dzherkov in the arcade.
  • Using the Unzip (Summon Nicole) action in the upstairs bathroom and shower closeup now has more dynamic responses and uses than the default "I've had the best success summoning Nicole in my bedroom." response.
  • Milestone list now scrolls by a full page at a time instead of by five items at a time. With a full game, your Milestone list can be REALLY long.
  • Rewatching the Meredith vibrator scene will now prompt you if you want to watch the whole scene, so that you don't get locked into repeating the whole thing from simply peeking through the keyhole.
Hi, thanks for developing this game. Certainly in the top 5 games of this website and actually funny compared to other games with forced dialogue. If you are taking suggestions, I was hoping you can consider making some QOL implementations:

1. Please consider having a button that hides the dialogue so we can see the beautiful art that you drew. Renpy games for example usually have it assigned as the H button.

2. Please consider implementing a skip button for dialogue that has been read already, so we can get to the repeatable scenes more quickly.

3. Please consider adding an option in the options tab to disable the shaking during orgasm.

Thank you very much! Wishing you greater success in your game.

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
That was 5 months for an update with 1 scene, and everything else just text with copy&paste bust images. The one scene didn't even contain actual sex.

From the changelog:

v0.3.2.2: "There is no new content that wasn't in v0.3.2.1"

v0.3.2.1: "This is a short, seasonal update for Christmas 2022"

v0.3.1.2: "There is no new content."

v0.3.1.1: "This update does not advance the story in a meaningful way"

v0.3.0.2: "This update is mostly minor bug fixes and a couple of minor improvements. If you've finished v0.3.0.1 or v0.3.0.0, it is not worth replaying."

Anything before that was the mom story rewrite, also with no new content. So that's like 1 scene / story progress every 1-2 years?

Reactions: ARCHoNE

test7777

Jun 6, 2017
That was 5 months for an update with 1 scene, and everything else just text with copy&paste bust images. The one scene didn't even contain actual sex.

From the changelog:

v0.3.0.2: "This update is mostly minor bug fixes and a couple of minor improvements. If you've finished v0.3.0.1 or v0.3.0.0, it is not worth replaying."

Anything before that was the mom story rewrite, also with no new content. So that's like 1 scene / story progress every 1-2 years?
I am not one to usually defend slow development as many devs are milking/scamming, but if you look at this guy, its obviously a passion project that is being done in his free time.

Based on the numbers I would guess he is getting like $200 per month on subscribestar, so I am betting he is already putting more time into this game than he should reasonably do.

Yeah it sucks and I would love a lot more content in the game, but given all the other abandoned games, I am rather happy that this one keeps getting developed even at this slow pace.

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Yeah it sucks and I would love a lot more content in the game, but given all the other abandoned games, I am rather happy that this one keeps getting developed even at this slow pace.
Amount of abandoned adult games in the past year is obviously due to "special operation", as most dev teams before the war were at least partially ukrainian and/or russian

test7777

Jun 6, 2017
Amount of abandoned adult games in the past year is obviously due to "special operation", as most dev teams before the war were at least partially ukrainian and/or russian
It hasn't just been the last year, it started a few years ago and its based on people getting paid without the need to actually deliver something :/

MajesticPepe

Jul 27, 2022

From the changelog:

The developer is doing this game by himself. The maximum amount you can give to the dev is only $5 and the game itself comes out FREE after a few days. This game is only a passion project and not his full time.

I'd rather play this game than the other games where there are huge donations but with very little content in a very long period of time. There are other games out there that could keep us busy while waiting for this game to finish. The Dev needs more subscribers so he can work this project on full time.

DevDaniels

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2021

From the changelog:

Jorogr's dedication to the game is truly remarkable. He not only creates all the 2D art himself, but also handles the coding, writing, and music production. Despite the player not being able to see the extent of his efforts, Jorogr has consistently added numerous improvements to the game. It's worth noting that he accomplishes all this in his "free" time outside of his daily work commitments. If you check out his Discord channel, you'll get a glimpse into the immense amount of effort he puts into developing the game.

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020

From the changelog:

I don't usually respond to h4ters, but this critique is incredibly bad faith.
  • Why did you cherry pick curate changelog bullet points from ONLY the HOTFIX releases while (intentionally?) skipping the actual releases? The dead giveaway is you never see a '0' in the last number slot from your list. When I release a new version of the game, I try to let the player know through blunt honesty what they can expect because I don't want to waste anyone's time downloading a new release that only has a couple of bug fixes in it or content that they may be uninterested in.

It's amusing to me that my attempt to properly and bluntly inform the player about what they can expect from each release can be so disingenuously spun to make it look like I never do anything, but I guess that's the "narrative" world we live in. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• There are often scenes added to the game that do not end up in the Spank Bank/gallery. This update, for example, adds an animated minor scene of MC solo in Meredith's bed which doesn't seem right to put in the Spank Bank. The previous update added a solo vibrator scene with Meredith. The one before that was the last major scene, the bonus scene with Brooke, which (funnily enough) lines up with your 5-month window cutoff.
"There are lies, damn lies, and statistics." - Mark Twain

then why is it called demerit? a demerit is a negative point which will make players try to avoid it
Demerits have since been renamed to "offenses." They have a specific, planned use in mind for later and you will only need a few of them. Currently, there are some that if you miss, they're gone, but there are always enough "open" ones you can get at any time. You will always be able to find enough to get past the one puzzle you need them for. Maybe I just need to take the Offenses button off the menu.

Great shower scene, can't wait for more aunts content tho! I still think the bonus non-canon sex scene with mom was a mistake, it kind of spoils how hot the real scene would have been, the quality of this game is great, the writing is amazing, the dialogue variants pretty unique, believe when I say that we (or at least I) can wait for sex scenes, anyway leaving aside that bonus scene (that again, isn't canon, with some dialogue changes it could be a nice dream scene) the game doesn't feel rushed at all, good job!
I don't disagree with you about bonus scenes taking the built-up tension out, although all of them are canon. They will eventually be real, reachable scenes in the game, with only the dialogue possibly changing and improvements/enhancements to them, if necessary. We just haven't gotten to those points in their respective stories.

My reason for putting bonus scenes in the game was because I thought it was worth giving a peace offering to those who might accuse the game of "blue balling." Also, I really wanted to make those scenes.

Last edited:

brata

May 16, 2017
Love the update but I can't find the 2nd animated scene (just the bath scene). I've gotten her panties and slept on her bed but he is always afraid of getting caught. nvm , found it. I had to smell the pillow too
Also some ideas :

1. Please make the spank bank so that it is split into girls instead of all mixed together (if possible)
2. The Jerk option should now include the religious aunt (after seeing her boobs while she reads)
3. The Jerk option should include the mom penetration scene in the shower that tells him no (maybe?)

Excellent work dev

Last edited:
Reactions: JorogrArt

Ch4os

Apr 27, 2017
Where do I use the condom found in the bar bathroom? In the shower scene it has it selected but not used

4.40 star(s) 84 Votes