swaghaver9000

Jun 19, 2021
Well there is definitely effort put into this but it's tedious and weird. The puzzles are surprisingely hard and i just dont know what to say. A lot of things in the game feel like the developer is trying his best to annoy you and make you not play his game, like the cooking, the eating in general the puzzles being super hard. Some puzzles start of easy and then when you are trying to push the last barrels, you notice that the developer tricked you into thinking it's an easy puzzle and you actually fucked it all up, so then you gotta start all over again.

The daz3d is bare minimum and looks like the old games back then like ''Sarah's life'' etc

I dropped it after the black guy fight, i used the horn and the game got stuck.

Warthief

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Well there is definitely effort put into this but it's tedious and weird. The puzzles are surprisingely hard and i just dont know what to say. A lot of things in the game feel like the developer is trying his best to annoy you and make you not play his game, like the cooking, the eating in general the puzzles being super hard. Some puzzles start of easy and then when you are trying to push the last barrels, you notice that the developer tricked you into thinking it's an easy puzzle and you actually fucked it all up, so then you gotta start all over again.

The daz3d is bare minimum and looks like the old games back then like ''Sarah's life'' etc

I dropped it after the black guy fight, i used the horn and the game got stuck.
In what map the game get stuck after you used the horn ?
for the barrel puzzel should i do guide, there is only 5 puzzel in the game now and if you succeded in them once it will become easy.
also i plan in making new way to make money, i am thinking about fishing if you have other ideas i am open to suggetions.

swaghaver9000

Jun 19, 2021
In what map the game get stuck after you used the horn ?
for the barrel puzzel should i do guide, there is only 5 puzzel in the game now and if you succeded in them once it will become easy.
also i plan in making new way to make money, i am thinking about fishing if you have other ideas i am open to suggetions.
No, it got stuck during the black guy fight when i used the horn there.
You should try making things less tedious.
Why are there so many roads when i can't leave anywhere.
The fortune teller you mentioned does not appear for me in the shopping centre.
dialog choices are just pointless right now.
English is bad but this is a small problem.

Warthief

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
No, it got stuck during the black guy fight when i used the horn there.
You should try making things less tedious.
Why are there so many roads when i can't leave anywhere.
The fortune teller you mentioned does not appear for me in the shopping centre.
dialog choices are just pointless right now.
English is bad but this is a small problem.
I didn't add fortune teller yet, i planing to add her,
thank you for the report i get the bug now, i forget to remove the horn after the black guy event,
the roads are planned for locations i will add in the future, and most of them will be availble from the start i just need to create maps and for sure events for them so it will take time.
yes most of the dialogue choices are pointless for now and they will stay with Zahra and Nabila, but for future character there will be submission and love so the dialogue choices will be important to build love or make them submissive depend on what you like for sure.
i am not native english speaker so yes the english is bad, i am thinking of looking for writer to help me in dialogue cause i am taking so much time making dialogue and for now most of the dialogue is not good, also i have 2 dialogue for almost every sex scene, the 1st time and the after the 1st time dialogue .
thank you for your feedback and for the bug report !

Aug 28, 2021
Hi,

I like the artwork. Those tilesets remind me oldschool Mortal Kombat :)

The music is cool.

The minigames... I fail both in the warehouse and the kitchen. Having only one try per day is harsh. In the warehouse, you can't know that you can only push. In the kitchen you can't see where is the tool you need. (I find the lemon mostly because its yellow)

Failling is especially harsh because there is no other option : or you succeed and get money or you wait until the next day. With other minigames, it could be fine to be punish for failure but, only 1 thing to do per day, without retry...

Too early to judge

Warthief

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Hi,

I like the artwork. Those tilesets remind me oldschool Mortal Kombat :)

The music is cool.

The minigames... I fail both in the warehouse and the kitchen. Having only one try per day is harsh. In the warehouse, you can't know that you can only push. In the kitchen you can't see where is the tool you need. (I find the lemon mostly because its yellow)

Failling is especially harsh because there is no other option : or you succeed and get money or you wait until the next day. With other minigames, it could be fine to be punish for failure but, only 1 thing to do per day, without retry...

Too early to judge
Thank you for feedback, the Kitchen is planned to be slow progress because is like a filler thing to do, but if you aiming for the scenes with Warda you could just increase your cooking skills with just cooking any recipe you learned from her, but you can't make money cause you stuck with the warehouse job so that is a problem,
the next update i am gonna add fishing, very easy not complex mini game, you can sell fish to have money.
also i am gonna add small event with Zahra but it can be done only after ending the dungeon so if you try the dungeon is it hard or easy and should reduce the number of enemies ?

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Flames of Desire [v0.0.1.3 Bugfixed] [Warthief] crunched

Original / Compressed Size Win: 723 MB / 180 MB - Flames of Desire (0.0.1.3) crunched.7z

Download (Win): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

Tools: - Cruncher 0.4.1 (bas@f95zone)

Last edited:

Warthief

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
why are there so many facepalms on this game? What did it do wrong?
Maybe everything ...
I don't know i will not say the game is great or perfect i am sure it not even good right now,
the problem i don't get so much feedback to know what i should fix,
i can't change the full game for sure but i can at least try to make things better,
i can't here some feedback and i am working on it,
-like no quest log or hints, i am gonna make Fortune teller in the shoping era to tell you what to do for small ammount of gold,
-The dad house feel empty for now, i already added new event for Zahra in the House and i will add more i think next update,
but the other faceplams give 0 feedback on what problems they had with the game.

Aug 28, 2021
Hi,

Warhief, you should focus on feedback, not on reactions count. Even if you don't have a lot, it's what peoples think worth mentionning.
if you try the dungeon is it hard or easy and should reduce the number of enemies ?
I havn't found it. Where it is? Every exit from town were "closed".

Warthief

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Hi,

Warhief, you should focus on feedback, not on reactions count. Even if you don't have a lot, it's what peoples think worth mentionning.

I havn't found it. Where it is? Every exit from town were "closed".
Its in the town, did you do the event when you go to Zahra father house ?

Aug 28, 2021
No. My walkthrought (without spoiler) was :

Day 0 : After intro, I wandered in town without finding things to do.

Day 1 : Same wandering after failing in warehouse (welll, I spoke to somebody, learn few things about bandits and other things but I hav'nt find a way to go for that). In game hours later, I find a new spouse event.

Day 2 : I made a mess in dad's kitchen.

I stop playing after that. I wasn't ready to wait an other day nor to try warehouse again.

Sidenote : More NPC with dialogues can really improve the experience. Talking to random dudes, even without any impact on mains events, is essential in a RPG. It will make your city more alive and time-gating (if you keep on it) less tedious.

Warthief

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
No. My walkthrought (without spoiler) was :

Day 0 : After intro, I wandered in town without finding things to do.

Day 1 : Same wandering after failing in warehouse (welll, I spoke to somebody, learn few things about bandits and other things but I hav'nt find a way to go for that). In game hours later, I find a new spouse event.

Day 2 : I made a mess in dad's kitchen.

I stop playing after that. I wasn't ready to wait an other day nor to try warehouse again.
Trure, it hard to understand the game, and worst part there is no much contents to do,
you can see the changelog here to see what you can do,
but yes it not easy to find yourway without quest log and with the time and characters routine system (need to be in the right place and time)

that why i need to add the fortune teller in the next update to make things much moe easy for players.
Here things you can do:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sidenote : More NPC with dialogues can really improve the experience. Talking to random dudes, even without any impact on mains events, is essential in a RPG. It will make your city more alive and time-gating (if you keep on it) less tedious.
about that, i still need to build the maps to add extra characters, i need to have space for important ones before i add extra characters,
i also need to know how to use the day routine like some areas are populated at day and empty at night like shoping area and if i add temple, sultan caste and the royal area ..., and others at nights like tavrens, brothels, bandit areas ...
i plan to add city guards that can guide you how to move to some area you want to visit in the city but all that is after i finish almost everything in the city.

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
Maybe everything ...
I don't know i will not say the game is great or perfect i am sure it not even good right now,
the problem i don't get so much feedback to know what i should fix,
i can't change the full game for sure but i can at least try to make things better,
i can't here some feedback and i am working on it,
-like no quest log or hints, i am gonna make Fortune teller in the shoping era to tell you what to do for small ammount of gold,
-The dad house feel empty for now, i already added new event for Zahra in the House and i will add more i think next update,
but the other faceplams give 0 feedback on what problems they had with the game.
I will try it and give feedback when i have time but not anytime soon.

Reactions: Warthief

Warthief

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Did anyone try it yet ? i think this is bugged somehow,
i deployed many time when i test it the game but didn't test the last deployment,
i don't know what exactly happen but now when i test the game i had picture missing bug :cry:.

Warthief

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
I Edit the post in my Patreon and i replace it the game link with new one,
i don't know how to change it here, i hope the mods see this and replace it,
i am really sorry if anyone downloaded the game and had this bug.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
From

Edit: Sorry the old link had a bug, i replace it with new one, i hope this time there will be no bugs, i am sorry again.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote