Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Flames of Desier [0.0.1.6] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (781 MB/ 134 MB) : ,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Warthief

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Reactions: Winchester1889
Dec 1, 2020
This is a bug, thank you for report, this is an event where the MC have movment and the enemies blocked your movment,
i have save but because my save is very old it can have some bugs.

thx bro can u show how to pass The puzzle solutions all ? it too hard for me

ratgirl

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2022
I was going to play fellow historical game but why MC is so ugly? :)

Warthief

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
I was going to play fellow historical game but why MC is so ugly? :)
He is not Brad Pitt for sure, but i don't think that he is so ugly in my opinion,
I didn't want to have handsom guy as the MC because i wanted him to look like just "normal" guy.

Warthief

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Hey might seem like a stupid questino but where is the inn?
Inn.png
This is the Inn location, I understand that it's not clear without signs or anything like that, but i plan after i finish the full city and it's event to add decoration to the maps to make every important place noticeable.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021

Flames of Desire 0.0.1.6
Happy new year everyone.This year we are hoping to significantly expand the game but for now this is just a small update to set things up.
Additions include 1 new character that will be in the Bazaar area from 6:00 till 15:00
We have also added new options with Leila and will expand upon them further in the next update
We have also added the beginning of what will be a large event chain should players choose to undertake it
Hope you enjoy this update and we hope to bring you more soon

Reactions: Reifon and Warthief

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Someone should make mods and walkthroughs for this game. I hate when you have to build up your own stamina and hunger. I would have it where you have to build up your relationships and strength but nothing else.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I just tried to play the game for the first time and already find the game boring and confusing. There should be away to reset the barrels and start over. Also, I heard from others that there isn't away to scroll back but I find that repulsive.

Warthief

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Thank you for your feedback,
Someone should make mods and walkthroughs for this game.
For Walkthroughs I think most of the changelogs give a good hint about what player can do for each update, but because the game is sandbox style it's hard to make walkthrough for it,
also I wanted to add that the game don't have quest log but there is a character in the game in the shoping area who can tell player what he can do with the other characters for small ammount of gold.
I hate when you have to build up your own stamina and hunger
Well to be fair the hunger and stamina system for now still don't feel that good and don't have impact on the game, also I made it very easy to restore your hunger with food either from the Inn/House or from items the player can create with the cooking system,
for stamina there is some food that restore stamina but the best way to restore it is learning alchemy and making stamina potions, if player learned that in game stamina will no longer be problem but to learn alchemy you need to progress in game,so I plan in teh future to add a shop where the player can buy potions but they will have higher price than alchemy ingredients.
But yes I agree that overall this systems don't feel good when player play the game so I will think more about them in the future and see how i can make them important in gameplay or remove one or both of them.
I just tried to play the game for the first time and already find the game boring and confusing. There should be away to reset the barrels and start over. Also, I heard from others that there isn't away to scroll back but I find that repulsive.
Yes the game for now feel boring and confusing, and maybe I would feel the same if I didn't make it, I seen many people drope the game after the intro is over, sandbox start and they get confused with the barrels mini game/work.
For the work I didn't want to have pass time and text telling the player that he worked in place A for sometime, I wanted every work the player can do feel different and unique with a mini game but the barrels push/sokoban mini game is hard for some of the players and they drop the game after that so maybe i can make it easy with push/pull options but that will make the mini game easy and just wasting the player time with no challange, but I also plan to make more jobs and working the warehouse/barrels is just optional and the player can find other ways to make money and that lead me to the intro and sandbox, maybe I don't force the player to start work and just interdouce him to where he can start working and also teach the player more about the game and the system with bigger intro, the only problem with this that the intro will take longer time and if someone is replaying the game it will feel boring for him to replay a big intro.
Overall I will see what I can do in the future with this problem and if you have any feedback about the game I will appreciate it, again thank you for trying the game and giving your feedbacks.

Warthief

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Hello everyone, I just released new update,
you can download it now, it's free on my .

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Flames of Desire [v0.0.1.7] [Warthief]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS

SIZE ~ 219 MB

- - -

Reactions: elymid and Warthief

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FlamesOfDesire-0.0.1.7
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote