Warthief

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
will there be any cheat mod or WT
a cheat mod and walkthrough, most likely we can't add that at least at the moment because we prefer to use the time to focus on adding content and fixing bugs.
But if we have time we could do that.
I agree that walkthrough is needed at the current state of the game and I thought about making it.
For the cheat mode could be my personal opinion but for me I think it ruin the game experiance but I understand that some people like to have a cheat mode and if there is a need for it we will add it but that also depend on the type of cheat.
things like getting more lvls and making the playable character stronger or adding items things like that are easy to do but if it related to other mechanics it would be hard and could cause bugs.

need a quest log and also a log for the times the girls are where, can't rely on memory alone
I agree, we have some kind of a quest log in the game with the fortune teller and that is still work in progress, it have some bugs and we didn't add some characters to it because we are thinking about making some changes in the future.
For knowing the characters locations based on the time this is tricky because when I started making the game I wanted the player to be lost in the world and every player will discover different characters and have a different experiance from other players, so if we gave the players all the informations, we can't give unique experiance for each player, but I understand in the current state of the game the player are lost in almost empty maps and have nothing to do most of the time.
My plan so far for fixing this is making events lead to eachothers.
For example doing a mission for an easy to find character can show you a place where a hard to find characters is hanging out.

Thank you for feedback, if you have any opinion or question about the game feel free to share with us.

Reactions: BGRW2020

Commander HS

May 3, 2019
Is there a way to get more coins. Working everyday and gathering coins is like way more tough than it seems. Also it pays way less like 5 coins seriously man it will take hours to get 500 for a dress

Warthief

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Is there a way to get more coins. Working everyday and gathering coins is like way more tough than it seems. Also it pays way less like 5 coins seriously man it will take hours to get 500 for a dress
So far the work is the best way to make money.
Based on your work at the warehouse lvl (a hidden stat) the game will give you harder jobs that reward more money.
Very easy give 10 gold, easy give 25 and normal give 50 (I will add more lvls in the future).
But I understand that not everyone enjoy that and there is some other ways to make coins like fishing but it also don't give so much, 2 or 3 gold for the fish based on what you got (I will need to add more things to the fishing but for now it not the focus).
You can also help Amina and accept the money the next day but she don't give so much only 20 coin.
You can work with the blacksmith but his pay is very low.
You can blackmail Mohsin (the shop keeper) once par day and based on his submission lvl he can give you between 5 and 50 coin but this happen once par day if he watching girls from the hole.
Next update we will add more traditional rpg making money ways if everything goes as we planned.

DarkDesires

Jun 30, 2017
As I said I loved the game so far. Tried the last update, a "female domination/femdom/dominatrix" tag should be applied now, that was not my stuff the route with the female bar owner or at least I would have liked a few options to either follow her like a puppy as it is for now or just show her who was in charge, not my cup of tea at all but I guess it will please a lot of people.

Still a bug with the pirate girl at the bar, when I talk to her a dialogue is there but then it's total black screen when the quest is going to launch.

Reactions: Warthief

Warthief

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
As I said I loved the game so far. Tried the last update, a "female domination/femdom/dominatrix" tag should be applied now, that was not my stuff the route with the female bar owner or at least I would have liked a few options to either follow her like a puppy as it is for now or just show her who was in charge, not my cup of tea at all but I guess it will please a lot of people.

Still a bug with the pirate girl at the bar, when I talk to her a dialogue is there but then it's total black screen when the quest is going to launch.
I am glad you enjoyed the game, about the femdom stuff happen based on the love interest personality and the player choices with the love and submission stats, so yeah with some love interest the relationship wouldn't be as pure romance like with some other characters, but the good thing that player can avoid non main story characters most of the time and the cast of characters is big enough.
For the pirate girl bug I tried to look for it but couldn't find it, I am busy working on next update,maybe after I finish that I will try to play tested more and look for the reason of that bug.

DarkDesires

Jun 30, 2017
I am glad you enjoyed the game, about the femdom stuff happen based on the love interest personality and the player choices with the love and submission stats, so yeah with some love interest the relationship wouldn't be as pure romance like with some other characters, but the good thing that player can avoid non main story characters most of the time and the cast of characters is big enough.
For the pirate girl bug I tried to look for it but couldn't find it, I am busy working on next update,maybe after I finish that I will try to play tested more and look for the reason of that bug.
I don't know, I have not tried multiple playthrough. Usualy in games like in life, I tend to be romantic but also dominant, especialy about sex. Doesn't mean he can't help, or be sweet in words or careful about feelings, not being a total harsh heartless pro macho bitch. I don't think I followed a route where my mc was being submissive (except if making some chores is considered as submissive and offering flowers or being romantic). When you see what the mc do with the stepmom in the same bar in the upstairs rooms this is all opposite... and then I felt totaly frozen when a girl ask you to whip out your cock and nothing in return and then just being facesitted like a total femdom route without any choice to inverse the roles. I don't know I was a bit lost.

Also, I created a few food with recipes in previous savegame. I wanted to eat a few of the couscous I did in previous savegame and when I eat it, the hunger bar isn't refilling up at all. Some other food are working but some seems broken.

Reactions: Warthief

Warthief

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
I don't know, I have not tried multiple playthrough. Usualy in games like in life, I tend to be romantic but also dominant, especialy about sex. Doesn't mean he can't help, or be sweet in words or careful about feelings, not being a total harsh heartless pro macho bitch. I don't think I followed a route where my mc was being submissive (except if making some chores is considered as submissive and offering flowers or being romantic). When you see what the mc do with the stepmom in the same bar in the upstairs rooms this is all opposite... and then I felt totaly frozen when a girl ask you to whip out your cock and nothing in return and then just being facesitted like a total femdom route without any choice to inverse the roles. I don't know I was a bit lost.

Also, I created a few food with recipes in previous savegame. I wanted to eat a few of the couscous I did in previous savegame and when I eat it, the hunger bar isn't refilling up at all. Some other food are working but some seems broken.
For the love interest we was not very sure what best way to do them, girls like Zahra the father new wife was very sandboxy and kinda get boring the way I designed her sexual interaction events.
So with the last update we decide that we first interdouce linear events with choices that effect the Love and submission and after that it become sandbox but not in the same way with Zahra in different way that make the story more clear.
So the last update we just did the interduciton of the romance events with Cyrine, Najwa and Mounira without sandbox, from most feedback most players liked the more clear way of the linear and clear relationship system.
Now we will see how to do more clear sadnbox part where player have more freedom in the sex scenes.
From what I understand with Cyrine you gone with the love path where the MC try to please her.
You can load if you have save before the first time you met Cyrine in the Inn room and do the other choice, you will see different scenes where she submit to the MC.
I am not very sure when we gonna return to Cyrine and contunie her story because we gonna try to focus this year on the rpg aspect of the game and the main story.

For the bugs I seen the video you posted, the bug happen in the pirate girl last event I will try to look for the reason.
I will also see why the couscous don't refill the hunger bar.

Edit: the couscous you used coocked couscous or couscous?
The couscous restore 2% Hunger and 4% Stamina, in the UI 1 bar = to 10% so you need to eat 5 couscous to restore at least 1 hunger bar and 2 stamina bars and for the coocked couscous 42% hunger so 1 coocked couscous will restore full hunger bar.
I tested them both and they both work fine.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote