Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
UAGC.gif
Flames of Desire [v0.0.1.9 Test] [Warthief]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS

SIZE ~ 239 MB

- -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mikoko67

Jan 26, 2021
"innocent" :) question: what about the "male dominations tag
Does it really means you can be kind of bad with the girls, or is it just some roleplay with the different LI (you're rough but at the end it's just fake)? I like the first one but most of the games are more like the second :p

Thank you

(nice game btw in the first few minutes!)

Reactions: Warthief

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FlamesOfDesire-0.0.1.9Test
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Warthief

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Apk version plsssss
I am sorry this game will not have apk version but I think I heard that there is something like app that allow you to play rpg maker games in mobile.
"innocent" :) question: what about the "male dominations tag
Does it really means you can be kind of bad with the girls, or is it just some roleplay with the different LI (you're rough but at the end it's just fake)? I like the first one but most of the games are more like the second :p

Thank you

(nice game btw in the first few minutes!)
I hope you enjoyed the game, well for male dom there is not much at the moment and it mostly depend on the character and the choices.
If you notice in the characters screen there is both stats that the characters have, love and submission.
In the game we gonna try to give the player the choice to lead the relationship with the girls, based on the choices the player have in dialogue he can eather make the girl love the MC or be submissive to him but for each girl in different ways depend on her characteristics.
So far in the game there is character that have only submission content and other that the player have the choice to eather choose submission or love route.

I can never cook with Warda i always get this error message and then cooking fails.
It is not really bug but a mistake by me in the UI.
In Warda cooking event cooking works different, almost like a mini game.
You should get ingredients from the items in the kitchen and put them in the fire place where you should cook.
It didn't come to my mind that I should do something like "you have no item in your hand" warning when player is not holding item and because you are not holding one of the know items and I made that bug warning if something goes wrong to understand if something bad happens, that bug warning came up.
I removed the warning for the initial update for this version but to be honest I am not gonna fix this now because we are not sure about this mini game and we could remove it or change it in the future.
Thank you very much for your feedback!

I like this game. Please do more najwa hope we get to get her preg soon
Pregnancy is not our main focus in this game but there is no reason to not have it with some of the characters.
I can't give you any promises but we will see if this will be possible.
Glad you enjoyed the game!

can't progress with zahra. Screen turns black after talking to her in the market.
Thank you for feedback!
Yes this is a bug, it gonna be fixed I hope in the initial update.

Ge0rgy

Sep 10, 2018
I like this game but imho it really needs some sort of questlog. And no, the fortune teller does not count.
I don't know how to progress with zahra in the pool-room. i dot a handjob from her after massage, rubbed my dick on her at the dancing-event and kissed her neck / fondles her breast after the swimming practive, but what now...!?
With the Guard-Girl you can not get anything more than i kiss i guess? - The changelog mentions pirates and i have no idea how to access this content.
In the Beginning there was a thief upon first meeting with amira... the thief mentioned i should go somewhere, can't remember where and when - no way to get back that info.
There are 2 doors to the scorpions-hiedeout, where the mc states you need a key, but no way to tell how to get that key,
I progressed somewhat with the sister in law, but she is too femdom - like for me, and seems to be a succubus (feeding on cum) so i am now running between the warehouse to work, the inn to eat and the house to spend time with zahra.
And now what? - The only end-of-content message i get is the one with the girl from the clothes store after i fucked her twice... ok, content end here... but it seems there is nothing to achieve with many other girls also without any message telling me this...
Farah is nowhere to be found after the intro and the spying on her talking with this strange guy... so i guess this is end of content also... but no further idea. I'm kinda lost....

Warthief

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
I like this game but imho it really needs some sort of questlog. And no, the fortune teller does not count.
I don't know how to progress with zahra in the pool-room. i dot a handjob from her after massage, rubbed my dick on her at the dancing-event and kissed her neck / fondles her breast after the swimming practive, but what now...!?
With the Guard-Girl you can not get anything more than i kiss i guess? - The changelog mentions pirates and i have no idea how to access this content.
In the Beginning there was a thief upon first meeting with amira... the thief mentioned i should go somewhere, can't remember where and when - no way to get back that info.
There are 2 doors to the scorpions-hiedeout, where the mc states you need a key, but no way to tell how to get that key,
I progressed somewhat with the sister in law, but she is too femdom - like for me, and seems to be a succubus (feeding on cum) so i am now running between the warehouse to work, the inn to eat and the house to spend time with zahra.
And now what? - The only end-of-content message i get is the one with the girl from the clothes store after i fucked her twice... ok, content end here... but it seems there is nothing to achieve with many other girls also without any message telling me this...
Farah is nowhere to be found after the intro and the spying on her talking with this strange guy... so i guess this is end of content also... but no further idea. I'm kinda lost....
Zahra is bugged, her event is more of sandbox so in the pool room that all you can do with her for now, there is more but you need to meet her between 8:30 and 9:00 in the Bazaar map but that event is bugged and the next release it will be fixed.
That event unlock the bandits dungeon (the locked doors) but even the dungeon is just for that mission.
For Zahra overall we are not sure if we should keep her sand box like that or make her story more linear like the shop girl so we are looking for feedback about that.
Many of the other girls are just still in interduction.
From what you said, the sexual content you missed are Mounira the inn girl, Cyrine the wife of Marzouk the inn keeper, Nabila the "bad" stepmom but her event unlocked by doing and wining hard warehouse events and we also thinking about changing that tbh and Warda but her scene is tricky to unlock (you need to buy ingridients from mohsin shop like egg, cook alot of eggs so you have 3 locked cooking location, if you done that in the morning help warda in the kitchen and there is a chance to unlock her sex scene.)
For other non sexual event there is Salim the MC brother temple event, you entre the temple west of the Bazaar map between 11:00 and 17:00, event will play there and will lead you to what you can do.
and for the pirates event go to the city harbor north of the bazaar map between 12:00 and 15:00, go to the area where pirates hangout you see a girl that will chase you and event will play.
I think this is all what you missed in this update.
I know it very hard to track events in this game and walkthrough is very needed, but I prefare to use the time I have to work on the game but I will see if it possible to make a walkthrough in the future.

sososo

May 12, 2017
I know it very hard to track events in this game and walkthrough is very needed, but I prefare to use the time I have to work on the game but I will see if it possible to make a walkthrough in the future.

I wouldn't make a walkthrough just yet especially when you might keep changing storylines/sandbox mode, just make the fortune teller not cost any gold until you've got an established game. Better to focus on Fixing/adding content anyways.

Ge0rgy

Sep 10, 2018
Ok i got the scene with nabila in the inn room, and the second one buying the slutty otfit, but she refuses to suck cock and her obedience does not seem to progress further... the pirate event i need to check ot...seriously, who would have thought that the time between 12 and 15 o clock is relevant there...!? - i would have thought night time may be related to pirates, but early afternoon? i tested cyrine but she seems to be a dominant bitch and im not into femdom. so no real choice here.
Yes keep working on features instead of walkthrough, but maybe you can document some thins like you just did here in the thread - especially about clock times when things happen....

Warthief

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Ok i got the scene with nabila in the inn room, and the second one buying the slutty otfit, but she refuses to suck cock and her obedience does not seem to progress further... the pirate event i need to check ot...seriously, who would have thought that the time between 12 and 15 o clock is relevant there...!? - i would have thought night time may be related to pirates, but early afternoon? i tested cyrine but she seems to be a dominant bitch and im not into femdom. so no real choice here.
Yes keep working on features instead of walkthrough, but maybe you can document some thins like you just did here in the thread - especially about clock times when things happen....
For Cyrine you have a choice at the start of relation that could have changed the events and turned her to submissive.
For Nabila she more old system, her with Zahra and Warda the scenes events always have % chance to trigger or faild based on the sub and love, based on the choice for sure the more love or sub the character have the better chance the event of that choice will trigger.
That I think a bad design we gonna stay away from it in the future.

Warthief

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
How do I defeat Jabari or how do I train?
Yes, the safe way is to be prepared, if I remember right lvl3 is good enough to defeat him but also triple attack is very effective against him.
Best way to grind is going to the bandit area and fight them, there is missions that allow you to fight a group of enemies with allies, it much easier to lvl up that way, one with Salim story, other if you do the pirates missions and there is a mission in Zahra story but Zahra is bugged in this test version.

Reactions: Melonsoldat

Warthief

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
We released the initial version of the update you can see it in the patreon.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote