Warthief

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
ok something about zahra moving to her father if you catch her at 0831 i mean early so you still after you finish from there and go back to that street again you will see her again walking going to her father again like when did she go back home to go to her father lol
That movment system problem, I hope I can fix that next update.

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
ok with the blacksmith copper works and the iron works but the silver when he ask for silver then when you finish and go to show him he asks if you finish making the iron bar. not the silver bar.

Reactions: Warthief

Warthief

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
ok with the blacksmith copper works and the iron works but the silver when he ask for silver then when you finish and go to show him he asks if you finish making the iron bar. not the silver bar.
Thank you, I found the problem it should be fixed next update.

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
ok when amina start kissing Gali on the lips in the morning she keep telling him about the payment and when he refuse she kiss him again and again none stop.

Last edited:

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
Mr Warthief please can you check the food cooking ingrediant because egg and tomato should never be hot sauce lol

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
its the first time in my life to see that pizza hot been doing that garlic bread thing and it was never harrisa lol

Warthief

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
ok when amina start kissing Gali on the lips in the morning she keep telling him about the payment and when he refuse she kiss him again and again none stop.
She shouldn't be there in the morning but that not the problem, every mission you do for Amina have it own result dialogue but it can use the same picture, so if you remember what mission you did before that happens, if you don't it's ok I will cheack them out one by one and see what is causing this problems.
Mr Warthief please can you check the food cooking ingrediant because egg and tomato should never be hot sauce lol
its the first time in my life to see that pizza hot been doing that garlic bread thing and it was never harrisa lol
I think the cooking system so far is a mess, but I will return to it sometime soon.
Also for the food recipes to be honest I am not very sure about them, I just googled Arabic/Mid East/North Africa food.
But also I think there could be mistakes I made with the system so to cheack if there is something wrong here all of the in game recipes plans (don't worry about numbers they are just for the system).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
She shouldn't be there in the morning but that not the problem, every mission you do for Amina have it own result dialogue but it can use the same picture, so if you remember what mission you did before that happens, if you don't it's ok I will cheack them out one by one and see what is causing this problems.

I think the cooking system so far is a mess, but I will return to it sometime soon.
Also for the food recipes to be honest I am not very sure about them, I just googled Arabic/Mid East/North Africa food.
But also I think there could be mistakes I made with the system so to cheack if there is something wrong here all of the in game recipes plans (don't worry about numbers they are just for the system).
well i am originally Palestinian, born and lived most of my life in United Arab Emirates which there has resturants from defferant countries other that the people from every country there are people working in Dubai or Abu Dhabi. but swedish citizen. lol

Warthief

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
well i am originally Palestinian, born and lived most of my life in United Arab Emirates which there has resturants from defferant countries other that the people from every country there are people working in Dubai or Abu Dhabi.
Well if you have any suggestons for food recipes I am always opens to suggestion, I think there will be another use for the coocking system in one of the upcoming updates but keep in mind max ingredients are 5 min 1.
also fishes and meat will be related to hunting systems

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019

i know about the result to ask you only once each night but in my case she asked me once and just when finished from the question she asks again and again and again i mean with the kisses on the lips lol

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
Well if you have any suggestons for food recipes I am always opens to suggestion, I think there will be another use for the coocking system in one of the upcoming updates but keep in mind max ingredients are 5 min 1.
also fishes and meat will be related to hunting systems
yes i know and btw hommus in 4 ingridian but also can be in the 5 if you want to add hot chilli :)
we in palestine Gaza strip we are will known in eaching hot chilli on most of our cookings

hell one time i went one summer there and the made me eat sandwich falafel as the name but the ingridiance red chilli more than the falafel itself lol you know with some tomato and souce

Warthief

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
i know about the result to ask you only once each night but in my case she asked me once and just when finished from the question she asks again and again and again i mean with the kisses on the lips lol
Maybe she love you so much? "joking"
I will cheack why and how you can fall in this loop.

zizobc

Jan 2, 2020
Trure, it hard to understand the game, and worst part there is no much contents to do,
you can see the changelog here to see what you can do,
but yes it not easy to find yourway without quest log and with the time and characters routine system (need to be in the right place and time)

that why i need to add the fortune teller in the next update to make things much moe easy for players.
Here things you can do:

about that, i still need to build the maps to add extra characters, i need to have space for important ones before i add extra characters,
i also need to know how to use the day routine like some areas are populated at day and empty at night like shoping area and if i add temple, sultan caste and the royal area ..., and others at nights like tavrens, brothels, bandit areas ...
i plan to add city guards that can guide you how to move to some area you want to visit in the city but all that is after i finish almost everything in the city.
the dungeon .. i finish shadi how i climb back ??

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote