djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
For Zahra if you could send file save to see the problem.
and for the shop keepers like almost every character they have day rotune so open after 6.
the potion seller and the fortune teller still don't have day rotune yet.
6 portion???

hell i bought over 50 in total lol am i missing something lol.

oh thats why the furtune teller cussed on war theif i was like what she was talking about but then i guesed it would be your nickname didnt know sorry it was my first download for this game good job in most of it but only to be in control about the bugs and you will be 100% perfect.

Warthief

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
what scene ???? i am talking about after the fight MC will take the lady home and party with her and kiss but then 2 scene is the bug message and then the fast bj then i didnt continue because of all the quests that i couldnt do i think there are something wrong and that i have to restart but taking break hell with all the thinking specially these puzzles there are extra two that no one talked about but i solved them both but one takes whole shift to finish it. but the other one was really easy just going circles you knoe what i mean lol.

about salim i made edit to fix 3 or 4.
Yes I understand it now so after the fight in the second time with the brute the bug text show up.
For Salim event if you have more than 2 scenes with his wife, save in front of his door at the time, try to entre and see if it possible to entre his house map without Ines scenes.

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
Yes I understand it now so after the fight in the second time with the brute the bug text show up.
For Salim event if you have more than 2 scenes with his wife, save in front of his door at the time, try to entre and see if it possible to entre his house map without Ines scenes.
well i made sure to finish her scenes before start his quest lol. but then that when it showing the question to repeat the scenes but nothing about meeting him.

Warthief

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
well i made sure to finish her scenes before start his quest lol. but then that when it showing the question to repeat the scenes but nothing about meeting him.
Yes to make it more clear, Salim in the current version have 30% chance to not be home when you entre/interact with his house door, to evoid Ines you should save before the door and entre after you save.
If it is Ines event load your save and try again, if you did that at least 10 times and it always Ines that mean there must be problem.

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
Yes to make it more clear, Salim in the current version have 30% chance to not be home when you entre/interact with his house door, to evoid Ines you should save before the door and entre after you save.
If it is Ines event load your save and try again, if you did that at least 10 times and it always Ines that mean there must be problem.
ok i will do that.

but please can i ask when zahra starts talking about the reason of marrying his father:

may be all these people dont see her going to him because of that???!!!

because i choosed to ask if she love his father she said yes loves him as her father but then he asked and as husbend? and here she said no she wanted to be with someone close to her age where he said like me? as an option but there is other which is because of the money.

thats why i wanted to double check with you?

Warthief

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
ok i will do that.

but please can i ask when zahra starts talking about the reason of marrying his father:

may be all these people dont see her going to him because of that???!!!

because i choosed to ask if she love his father she said yes loves him as her father but then he asked and as husbend? and here she said no she wanted to be with someone close to her age where he said like me? as an option but there is other which is because of the money.

thats why i wanted to double check with you?
These Dialogues for now have right and wrong choices, the choices you take are the right ones soe this dialogue will not happen again and you gained Zahra love, if you choose the other choices you will lose some of her love points and the dialogue can happen again, but in the future I will stay away from right and wrong choices, Zahra was the 1st girl I worked on so some of her events are not well designed.

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
for the people that seen zohra going to her father do you have SAVE FILE there because the strange thing that if its not showing for us then there is some reason about it.... and also to be able to advance and know where her perants home please.

Warthief

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
for the people that seen zohra going to her father do you have SAVE FILE there because the strange thing that if its not showing for us then there is some reason about it.... and also to be able to advance and know where her perants home please.
Omg I am very sorry you and zizobc are right, I found the reason of this problem and it's not even a bug,
When I was working on new movment system I used the Bazaar map because it have the most characters to test, so I disabled the old system for testing reasons, but I forget to active it again when I upload it, that why almost all of the Bazaar characters don't appear.

zizobc

Jan 2, 2020
For Zahra if you could send file save to see the problem.
and for the shop keepers like almost every character they have day rotune so open after 6.
the potion seller and the fortune teller still don't have day rotune yet.

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
he found the problem and said will update to be able to download the fix because he said why it happened like that.

Warthief

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Sorry again everyone I found problem that caused many of the characters in the Bazaar area to not appear,
I fixed that now you can download the new fixed version from my patreon.

Reactions: djsverige

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
Sorry again everyone I found problem that caused many of the characters in the Bazaar area to not appear,
I fixed that now you can download the new fixed version from my patreon.
thank you and glad that now i can enjoy the game hell i was like repeating the game over and over to see what going on lol.

Reactions: Warthief

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
I am glad you enjoy it!
did the Salim event worked for you or not?
well yes i enter his home but it keep telling me it late and go to black screen. but i will try in this new fix. and no i dont see the quest about the planning to get that book from the library, i mean the temple library.

Last edited:

Warthief

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
well yes i enter his home but it keep telling me it late and go to black screen. but i will try in this new fix. and no i dont see the quest about the planning to get that book from the library.
I am losing my brain, sorry...
Don't try that mission yes it is a bug, I don't think I will fix that now, I already have 2 fixes but next update it will be fixed I hope with some of the other problems.

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
I am losing my brain, sorry...
Don't try that mission yes it is a bug, I don't think I will fix that now, I already have 2 fixes but next update it will be fixed I hope with some of the other problems.
ok something about zahra moving to her father if you catch her at 0831 i mean early so you still after you finish from there and go back to that street again you will see her again walking going to her father again like when did she go back home to go to her father lol

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote