rodrigosarri

Sep 22, 2020
Ah, now I understand, wow I'm really stupid, hahahaha. But she's just standing up here, not walking from anywhere. When I spoke with the seer, she told me that I should walk with her.

Just a suggestion, if it's possible, viable and clear if it makes sense, do you think it's possible to leave the name of the place on the map in one of the upper or lower corners?

1690396021348.png

Warthief

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Ah, now I understand, wow I'm really stupid, hahahaha. But she's just standing up here, not walking from anywhere. When I spoke with the seer, she told me that I should walk with her.
Yes that a movment system bug, I was working last month to find a way to fix it, I think I found good way to do it better.
But I think if you wait she will start moving else there is a bug I am not aware of.

Just a suggestion, if it's possible, viable and clear if it makes sense, do you think it's possible to leave the name of the place on the map in one of the upper or lower corners?
This is possible and very easy to do, the problem I am still in early development stages and not very sure of locations names, but I guess I need to set up names to evoid people getting confused even as a place holders for now.

And taking advantage of the conversation, I'm sorry, but this appeared here too.
The cooking system is massed up after you unlock the 4th lvl, I want to work on it but for now I prefare to work on more important stuff and fill the world with events.
But I also plan to use the cooking system in different event in the future so I could comeback to it again soon.
So for now if you seen all of Warda scenes, sadly it better to evoid that event for now.

rodrigosarri

Sep 22, 2020
So, I have one more suggestion, hahaha. On the fishing system, I don't know how difficult it is to develop and if it's already in your plans to do something like this, but instead of me having to select the fishing item and then the bait every time, I could have the options : "continue fishing", "stop fishing", "select another bait".

In the "continue fishing" option, the fishing item and the bait that were selected before would already be selected, of course, if you still have bait in your inventory.

1690398502394.png

And in the fish sale part, instead of having to put a number of what I want to sell, I could have the options (after selecting the type of fish):

"one"
"all"
"amount"

In the quantity option, it would be what you already have today, in which I would provide a value that you want to sell.

1690398821136.png

And again thank you so much for reading all my messages and answering them. I think the game has great potential and congratulations on what you've developed so far!

Reactions: Warthief

Warthief

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
So, I have one more suggestion, hahaha. On the fishing system, I don't know how difficult it is to develop and if it's already in your plans to do something like this, but instead of me having to select the fishing item and then the bait every time, I could have the options : "continue fishing", "stop fishing", "select another bait".

In the "continue fishing" option, the fishing item and the bait that were selected before would already be selected, of course, if you still have bait in your inventory.

View attachment 2802202

And in the fish sale part, instead of having to put a number of what I want to sell, I could have the options (after selecting the type of fish):

"one"
"all"
"amount"

In the quantity option, it would be what you already have today, in which I would provide a value that you want to sell.

View attachment 2802212

And again thank you so much for reading all my messages and answering them. I think the game has great potential and congratulations on what you've developed so far!
No problem at all, it's my job to listen to players feedback.
Almost everything you suggested here could be done but it need some work and time.
To be honest I just tried to do this as fast as possible because these systems consume so much time.
But yes I will try to make it better when I come back to it.

Reactions: rodrigosarri

Warthief

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
i cant find zahra at 8am at alsouk area
You find here there between 08:30 and 09:00.
where i can buy indegrades to cock ??
You find shop keeper at Al'Souk/Bazaar near the clothes shop he sell ingredients but he open only at morning.

how i can but adress for nabila ??
Sorry didn't understand this but if you mea, how to buy a dress for Nabila you need to meet Najwa the clothes shop keeper and to meet her you need to do a Zahra quest and buy for Zahra a dancing costume(It is complicated in the current state but I should change that in the future.)

bug she only be here at night i cant find her at 8 am so ???
This is known bug, she shouldn't even be shown in top of the roofs, I will work on fixing the characters movments system.

Warthief

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Sorry everyone, the update have bug that caused most of the new content to not appear.
I fixed this problem and I uloaded new version in my Patreon.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FlamesOfDesire-0.0.1.8Fixed
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

zizobc

Jan 2, 2020
You find here there between 08:30 and 09:00.

You find shop keeper at Al'Souk/Bazaar near the clothes shop he sell ingredients but he open only at morning.

Sorry didn't understand this but if you mea, how to buy a dress for Nabila you need to meet Najwa the clothes shop keeper and to meet her you need to do a Zahra quest and buy for Zahra a dancing costume(It is complicated in the current state but I should change that in the future.)

This is known bug, she shouldn't even be shown in top of the roofs, I will work on fixing the characters movments system.
nothing here and zahra also cant find here too much bugs

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
-as from what i read in this thread there are still the bugs about zohra going to her father she does show up. and also she keep showing above the buildings nights.... about biulding trust i have the full hearts colored in her profile.

-and also i see the furtune teller till the MC while the MC still didnt finish the first part which is meeting her perants to be able to advance in the game story.
FIX (i mean till him what will did she ask about him helping her father or his father cant remember this what i meant. as for a programmer should put an if statement if scene1 true then do scene2 otherwise stay on in scene1.)

-after meeting brother in the temple now they have mission to do he will tell you to meet him as his home but it wont do anything about that part and if you done his wife scenes then it will keep asking you if you want to repeat the scenes..... so there is no go for salim.

-and in amira rescue in the night there is this lady first day she will drink with him but in the second time he will start fighting the brute alone and message to MC to report that bug then in the third time he will get back on the scenes with her.

-warda appears in the kitchen eating and standing at the same time and when time comes for her to eat they become one lol.

what i mean is that its totally waste of time while people cant advances to see the new contents that you are..... like naziha and doungen and as in the changelog says that after doing the doungen then can adnace to be able to get in her room and shopping plus nabila waitting for the slut outfit so uhm all these updates before securing all the bugs to be fixed then all that no use for any releases if we cant get to the contents????!!

Last edited:
Reactions: zizobc

Warthief

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
nothing here and zahra also cant find here too much bugs
From the picture you send the time is 06:15,
Zahra if player in that map (Al'Souk/Bazaar) between 08:30-09:00 she will start moving slowly in this path marked in red:
1690548286089.png
if she end her movment from south to east she will disappear so player need cut her path as fast as possible.
best way to catch her is to wait in this area of the map before 8:30.
if she didn't appear here between 8:30-9:00 there must be a problem but I can't confirm this as a bug because other players was able to find her.
but I agree if many player have this problem finding Zahra than this is a bad design from me, I am sorry about that and I will try to find a way to make it much easier to find Zahra.
-and also i see the furtune teller till the MC while the MC still didnt finish the first part which is meeting her perants to be able to advance in the game story.
Didn't understand this but if I am not wrong, if you mean that the fortune teller when you ask her about Zahra she for example tell you about 2nd quest but you didn't even finish the 1st quest?
I think I saw something like that when I tested the game but forget if this was in this update or last, I fixed some problems with the fortune teller this update but maybe I forget to fix this one.
-after meeting brother in the temple now they have mission to do he will tell you to meet him as his home but it wont do anything about that part and if you done his wife scenes then it will keep asking you if you want to repeat the scenes..... so there is no go for salim.
I want to ask here how many scene you seen with Salim wife to check if there is no bug, also did you download 0.0.1.8 or 0.0.1.8 Fixed, because if you seen only 2 scene with Ines Salim wife, I made a mistake that caused most of the new contents to not appear, but I fixed that in the fixed version of this update.
If you use the fixed version and you seen 4 scenes with Ines, save before you entre salim house door, I made 30% chance to meet Ines and 70% to meet Salim, if you couldn't meet Salim load again the save and try again, if it didn't happen after you try many times there must be a bug.

-and in amira rescue in the night there is this lady first day she will drink with him but in the second time he will start fighting the brute alone and message to MC to report that bug then in the third time he will get back on the scenes with her.
I made the 1st time you fight the 4 bandits in order, after you fight them all there is replayable random events with the 4 bandits including the brute so the 2nd time you done it in replayable and Amina is not fighting with you? and you couldn't go with the lady to her house? I will check this out, If there is a massage say this is a bug that note I made for myself to make finding the bug much easier so I think it should be easy to find and fix.
-warda appears in the kitchen eating and standing at the same time and when time comes for her to eat they become one lol.
The NPC movments system is massed up and it causing many problems, I found a way to fix it but I though about adding more things before I fix it, but now seeing how it causing confusing I should fix it before adding anything new.
what i mean is that its totally waste of time while people cant advances to see the new contents that you are..... like naziha and doungen and as in the changelog says that after doing the doungen then can adnace to be able to get in her room and shopping plus nabila waitting for the slut outfit so uhm all these updates before securing all the bugs to be fixed then all that no use for any releases if we cant get to the contents????!!
I agree on this, I must focus on fixing the bugs and removing many of the conditions that make no sense and making finding contents much easier.

Overall Thank you all for these feedbacks, I will try to work on these problems more in the future.

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
Zahra if player in that map (Al'Souk/Bazaar) between 08:30-09:00 she will start moving slowly in this path marked in red:
View attachment 2806830
if she end her movment from south to east she will disappear so player need cut her path as fast as possible.
if she didn't appear here between 8:30-9:00 there must be a problem but I can't confirm this as a bug because other players was able to find her.
but I agree if many player have this problem finding Zahra than this is a bad design from me, I am sorry about that and I will try to find a way to make it much easier to find Zahra.

Didn't understand this but if I am not wrong, if you mean that the fortune teller when you ask her about Zahra she for example tell you about 2nd quest but you didn't even finish the 1st quest?
I think I saw something like that when I tested the game but forget if this was in this update or last, I fixed some problems with the fortune teller this update but maybe I forget to fix this one.

I want to ask here how many scene you seen with Salim wife to check if there is no bug, also did you download 0.0.1.8 or 0.0.1.8 Fixed, because if you seen only 2 scene with Ines Salim wife, I made a mistake that caused most of the new contents to not appear, but I fixed that in the fixed version of this update.
If you use the fixed version and you seen 4 scenes with Ines, save before you entre salim house door, I made 30% chance to meet Ines and 70% to meet Salim, if you couldn't meet Salim load again the save and try again, if it didn't happen after you try many times there must be a bug.

I made the 1st time you fight the 4 bandits in order, after you fight them all there is replayable random events with the 4 bandits including the brute so the 2nd time you done it in replayable and Amina is not fighting with you? and you couldn't go with the lady to her house? I will check this out, If there is a massage say this is a bug that note I made for myself to make finding the bug much easier so I think it should be easy to find and fix.

The NPC movments system is massed up and it causing many problems, I found a way to fix it but I though about adding more things before I fix it, but now seeing how it causing confusing I should fix it before adding anything new.

I agree on this, I must focus on fixing the bugs and removing many of the conditions that make no sense and making finding contents much easier.

Overall Thank you all for these feedbacks, I will try to work on these problems more in the future.

salim's wife scenes i think they are 3 or 4 and its says nothing new and if i want to repeat the scenes.

about amina yes when the brute i mean the guy with the drunk lady who has scenes with the MC i forgot her name Nesaf something like that lol. first fight good but and he go with the lady but in the second one no scene only that message that i should repport a bug about that. but then in the 3rd he fights also alone but the scene continue with the lady aka rescued victum. and so on.

BTW question if there is goul or demons and the MC has magic option anywhere he could learn stuff to help him with the demons fights like the skills part are we going to see witches or mage lol.

Last edited:

Warthief

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
salim's wife scenes i think they are 3 and its says nothing new and if i want to repeat the scenes.
Before this update there was only 2, this update I added other 2, could be a bug I will check it out.
about amina yes when the brute i mean the guy with the drunk lady who has scenes with the MC i forgot her name Nesaf something like that lol. first fight good but and he go with the lady but in the second one no scene only that message that i should repport a bug about that. but then in the 3rd he fights also alone but the scene continue with the lady aka rescued victum. and so on.
Amina no with player only in that scene could be because I forget to add her to the party.
For the scene if the 2nd time you fight the brute>win>but there is nothing after could be bug in Nisaf event, else if the event start and say it a bug before the fight that will be hard to fix.
BTW question if there is goul or demons and the MC has magic option anywhere he could learn stuff to help him with the demons fights like the skills part are we going to see witches or mage lol.
Yes I am already preparing for big update to interduce that and yes player will learn magic from skills tree like he learn how to fight with sword from Amina, but this update will need sometime because It will be outside the city walls and it will add many new maps, characters, enemies to fight and systems.
But we will have some smaller updates before that, that focus more on the girls in the city and romance/sexual content.

zizobc

Jan 2, 2020
View attachment 2806830

no zahra never appears at 8.30 to 9 am and i upload the pic at 6 am cause i never see najwa to buy clothes and and the man who sell indgrades as u see only potion seller no one else

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
Before this update there was only 2, this update I added other 2, could be a bug I will check it out.

Amina no with player only in that scene could be because I forget to add her to the party.
For the scene if the 2nd time you fight the brute>win>but there is nothing after could be bug in Nisaf event, else if the event start and say it a bug before the fight that will be hard to fix.

Yes I am already preparing for big update to interduce that and yes player will learn magic from skills tree like he learn how to fight with sword from Amina, but this update will need sometime because It will be outside the city walls and it will add many new maps, characters, enemies to fight and systems.
But we will have some smaller updates before that, that focus more on the girls in the city and romance/sexual content.

what scene ???? i am talking about after the fight MC will take the lady home and party with her and kiss but then 2 scene is the bug message and then the fast bj then i didnt continue because of all the quests that i couldnt do i think there are something wrong and that i have to restart but taking break hell with all the thinking specially these puzzles there are extra two that no one talked about but i solved them both but one takes whole shift to finish it. but the other one was really easy just going circles you knoe what i mean lol.

about salim i made edit to fix 3 or 4 sorry too much to remember. its good that i rememebered what i typed lol if i didnt forget anything else lol

Last edited:

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
no zahra never appears at 8.30 to 9 am and i upload the pic at 6 am cause i never see najwa to buy clothes and and the man who sell indgrades as u see only potion seller no one else
that will come when you reach to their story when you mean other charactors lol

Warthief

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
For Zahra if you could send file save to see the problem.
and for the shop keepers like almost every character they have day rotune so open after 6.
the potion seller and the fortune teller still don't have day rotune yet.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote