DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
What i need to tell in dress shop to buy right size for Zahra?

and when you help her father, there was a bug when this nurse just told me that i do not done her assigment right, but i should just recieve assigment from her, and after that in text was Bug? or something like that and after this she just gone somewhere from this home... This will not brake something in quest?

Reactions: Warthief

Warthief

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
What i need to tell in dress shop to buy right size for Zahra?

and when you help her father, there was a bug when this nurse just told me that i do not done her assigment right, but i should just recieve assigment from her, and after that in text was Bug? or something like that and after this she just gone somewhere from this home... This will not brake something in quest?
For Zahra Clothes,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

About the quest yes I set a text if something wrong will happen to say bug to check it out,
don't worry, don't think will brake the game I think, but if you have a save before this happens try to load it to be more safe.
Edit: After I seen the way I made this, I am not sure exactly what the problem is, I will keep testing more to see what caused this problem, but this could brake your game so better return to old safe.

Last edited:
Reactions: DeMoS666

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
For Zahra Clothes,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

About the quest yes I set a text if something wrong will happen to say bug to check it out,
don't worry, don't think will brake the game I think, but if you have a save before this happens try to load it to be more safe.
Edit: After I seen the way I made this, I am not sure exactly what the problem is, I will keep testing more to see what caused this problem, but this could brake your game so better return to old safe.
Thanks, quest with Zahra working normally i think i cleared this quest of hers and all her content.

Found one more bug with Imed, he is broken i think, it is after 15:00 after you talk to him he give you assigment but he is broken somehow and goes in loop, whatever you tell him, you can not exit talk. I think you need to block him after morning work with him somehow or fix him. To be more precise it is happens after flower girl go away from the street where is Imed.
Is it even possible to fix blade?

here is save, you can check it yourself.

BTW, after you find many npc's when you want to see CHARACTERS from main menu, 2 or 3 from the above you can not see.
1684261552876.png

Last edited:

Warthief

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Thanks, quest with Zahra working normally i think i cleared this quest of hers and all her content.

Found one more bug with Imed, he is broken i think it is after 15:00 after you talk to him he give you assigment but he is broken somehow and goes in loop, whatever you tell him, you can not exit talk. I think you need to block him after morning work with him somehow or fix him. To be more precise it is happens after flower girl go away from the street where is Imed.
Is it even possible to fix blade?

here is save, you can check it yourself.

BTW, after you find many npc's when you want to see CHARACTERS from main menu, 2 or 3 frome the above you can not see.
View attachment 2626485
Thank you, I didn't know about this bug I will see how I can fix it, the NPC's movment is very broken and it create so many bugs, but I found a way that could fix it but it will need from me to remake all the movment of the NPC's.

For characters screen I will see how I can split it to characters based on location or relationship, like family on a section and shop area in section ...

The blade will not be fixed but if you work enough days with Imed he will teach you how to craft glyph and runes that can be added to the weapon and armor to make it stronger. (art limitation made make weapons and armor fixed)

I checked the save and I think that's all for Zahra, last thing with her is to sleep in her room with her.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Thank you, I didn't know about this bug I will see how I can fix it, the NPC's movment is very broken and it create so many bugs, but I found a way that could fix it but it will need from me to remake all the movment of the NPC's.

For characters screen I will see how I can split it to characters based on location or relationship, like family on a section and shop area in section ...

The blade will not be fixed but if you work enough days with Imed he will teach you how to craft glyph and runes that can be added to the weapon and armor to make it stronger. (art limitation made make weapons and armor fixed)

I checked the save and I think that's all for Zahra, last thing with her is to sleep in her room with her.
With Zahra quest is everything is alright. Cleared all her content without any problems.

Sorry for my bad english it is not my native language, What i mean with Imed there is problem with his event, it should be closed after morning time but after 15:00 it working againg, i talked about it, i thing some event there have wrong requirements and turn on after 15:00

Found second bug with Imed in the morning he gave me assigment to create silver bar, i created it and he ask me like he gave me iron and ask me iron bar which of course i don't have, i mean he change assigment in the middle of assigment itself. Added save in middle of assigment he ask iron but i don't have it
Tried second time and this assigment with silver and he ask iron bar again, i think there something wrong with silver assigment.

And btw maybe add 1 autosave for example with slot 0 or slot 1 for some guys which save not often, and after sleep it wiill save game for example. I do not ask for myself, i save very often.

Last edited:

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Scorpion black street it's totally black i can't pass it
attach your save file for Dev too look at it. But you also can check your other previous saves, i cleared this quest with gang and was allright. Also reccommend you to do quest when is morning or day time, it is reaaly sometimes too dark, for example in the night you almost cannot see Amina.

Last edited:

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018

Sorry forgot to mention, Taiziri, i think you swapped fortune telling Warda with someone, to hear fortune about Warda you need ask Others and Marzouk, and when you ask Warda you hear about someone (HIM) fishing from 6:00 to 9:30.

Also, is there a garlic on the kitchen? Can't find it:confused:

Last edited:

Warthief

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Scorpion black street it's totally black i can't pass it
There is a possible way for this to happens, if you remember did the screen become black when you get out from the scorpions hideout to the street, a scene play in the roof, after that you get into a battle and the screen become black?
Also reccommend you to do quest when is morning or day time, it is reaaly sometimes too dark, for example in the night you almost cannot see Amina.
This dungeon have no lighting only the room you find your target to have the feel of the scene, other than that I still didn't have lighting and decoration + many other things I plan to add, also the quest will happen only at fixed time and the time will not move in some story quests like this one, I think the problem I have the screen fadeout in the scene and before the combat it fade in, but maybe because fps problem it didn't and the screen stayed black, I could be wrong but I will add something to avoid the risk of this problem.
Sorry for my bad english it is not my native language, What i mean with Imed there is problem with his event, it should be closed after morning time but after 15:00 it working againg, i talked about it, i thing some event there have wrong requirements and turn on after 15:00
Don't worry my english is worst, I understand everything you said, I will try to fix Imed problems the next update or the update after.

And btw maybe add 1 autosave for example with slot 0 or slot 1 for some guys which save not often, and after sleep it wiill save game for example. I do not ask for myself, i save very often.
I thought about that but I am still not sure how often auto save should happens?
every in game hour or maybe a day? or when player travel from zone to other?
also some events will make the clock stop.
Sorry forgot to mention, Taiziri, i think you swapped fortune telling Warda with someone, to hear fortune about Warda you need ask Others and Marzouk, and when you ask Warda you hear about someone (HIM) fishing from 6:00 to 9:30.
I found this bug when I tested the game, I will try to fix it and add the other quests to her.
Also, is there a garlic on the kitchen? Can't find it:confused:
The garlic is near the fire in the wall, but this is not quest just side event for the player to learn recepies, when I tested the game I found that some high lvl recepies lack ingredients, but if you try to see Warda scenes you can just train the MC coocking skills outside the mission, and when you help Warda and she like your cookings the scene with her will play, just learn easy recepie like Egg and Olive oil, do it till you unlock more cooking spots (If I am not wrong 3+ spots), you will unlock the scene with her.
I didn't plan for cooking with Warda to be the main way to train the cooking skills because I plan for other reasons for the player to cook and improve that skill.

Thank you alot DeMoS for your feedback! it helped me so much.

rasingh

Jun 18, 2017
There is a possible way for this to happens, if you remember did the screen become black when you get out from the scorpions hideout to the street, a scene play in the roof, after that you get into a battle and the screen become black?
Yes you are right but how i will pass it

Warthief

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Yes you are right but how i will pass it
If you have a save before that scene try to load it and replay again, It is fps problem that why when I tested the game it didn't happen.
just save before you quit the door and try again.

rasingh

Jun 18, 2017
If you have a save before that scene try to load it and replay again, It is fps problem that why when I tested the game it didn't happen.
just save before you quit the door and try again.
Okay thanks for the help it's a great and amazing game

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018

This dungeon have no lighting only the room you find your target to have the feel of the scene, other than that I still didn't have lighting and decoration + many other things I plan to add, also the quest will happen only at fixed time and the time will not move in some story quests like this one, I think the problem I have the screen fadeout in the scene and before the combat it fade in, but maybe because fps problem it didn't and the screen stayed black, I could be wrong but I will add something to avoid the risk of this problem.

Don't worry my english is worst, I understand everything you said, I will try to fix Imed problems the next update or the update after.

I thought about that but I am still not sure how often auto save should happens?
every in game hour or maybe a day? or when player travel from zone to other?
also some events will make the clock stop.

I found this bug when I tested the game, I will try to fix it and add the other quests to her.

The garlic is near the fire in the wall, but this is not quest just side event for the player to learn recepies, when I tested the game I found that some high lvl recepies lack ingredients, but if you try to see Warda scenes you can just train the MC coocking skills outside the mission, and when you help Warda and she like your cookings the scene with her will play, just learn easy recepie like Egg and Olive oil, do it till you unlock more cooking spots (If I am not wrong 3+ spots), you will unlock the scene with her.
I didn't plan for cooking with Warda to be the main way to train the cooking skills because I plan for other reasons for the player to cook and improve that skill.

Thank you alot DeMoS for your feedback! it helped me so much.
I like game so far :love: . Thanks for sharing your game, i hope to see new updates, game is promising. Not too much of good projects on this engine still exist and in development. Good luck(y)(y)(y)

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote