bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
FlamesOfDesire-0.0.1.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Warthief

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Flames of Desire [v0.0.1.8] [Warthief]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS

- - -

Reactions: Warthief

rasingh

Jun 18, 2017
Can someone give me the save file after black hideout escape . Please i can't pass it as it black all

Warthief

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
excuse me but where is the shop?
Depend on what shop you are looking for but most of the shops are in the Bazaar north of the 1st map, they also mostly open on day time.

Can someone give me the save file after black hideout escape . Please i can't pass it as it black all
If it possible can you send me your save file, this is not the 1st time someone have the hideout black,
also maybe you should load before that event and try it again because it shouldn't be black.
Thank you!

rodrigosarri

Sep 22, 2020
Hey, everyone! Apologies for the silly question, but I came across some posts suggesting I should find Zahra walking towards the east. Now, please forgive me if my sense of direction isn't top-notch, but could someone kindly point me in the right direction for the east? Thanks a bunch!

1690382651414.png

Warthief

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Hey, everyone! Apologies for the silly question, but I came across some posts suggesting I should find Zahra walking towards the east. Now, please forgive me if my sense of direction isn't top-notch, but could someone kindly point me in the right direction for the east? Thanks a bunch!

View attachment 2801666
Not this map, you will find her in the Bazaar map coming from the father house map to this map you posted, but the time must be between 8:30-9:00.

Reactions: rodrigosarri

Warthief

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Here the file .please remove. Rar from the file
I don't know what caused that problem for you I will keep cheacking out why some people have this problem,
but for me when I used the save file you sended me it worked fine.

rodrigosarri

Sep 22, 2020
Don't be sorry :p,
the map with the shops.
The red is her path.

Thank you so much! Not all developers around here assist players, but I'm really unsure how to get to this Bazaar. Do I need to progress in a certain "quest" first? Some places are just like, "there's nothing to do here."

Warthief

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Thank you so much! Not all developers around here assist players, but I'm really unsure how to get to this Bazaar. Do I need to progress in a certain "quest" first? Some places are just like, "there's nothing to do here."
You should have been in this map,
If you seen Zahra and talked to her and she said "I don't have time to talk right now" that mean you need to increase the love points with her, if an event started and MC followed her you done the event.
Bazaar-Al'Souk.png

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote