djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
well not yet after you finish this there is one thing when you meet amina you will tell her what happened and she will tell you that she wants to go capture him and she will get that other guy to help them to capture him, which i still dont know if this active i mean can go finish it or still not finished i mean in the programming.

May 31, 2017
So i was working and caught nabila in the act with jabri , what difference does my choice makes , im kinda confused and don't want to get in content that i hate , so any help?

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
So i was working and caught nabila in the act with jabri , what difference does my choice makes , im kinda confused and don't want to get in content that i hate , so any help?
you have two choices: either leave if you are not strong enough and dont have healer.

or fight him so then you will be able to fuck her well in other words you will control her because you cought her and she cant do anything other than to listen to you.

May 31, 2017
you have two choices: either leave if you are not strong enough and dont have healer.

or fight him so then you will be able to fuck her well in other words you will control her because you cought her and she cant do anything other than to listen to you.
Oh okay thanks , thats dope , and kinda assuring i guess? , i thought there was something else

DarkDesires

Jun 30, 2017
Heya, I'm using your fixed2 version of the game (from your patreon, not the one here because it's the outdated fixed one still bugged).

-One bug : when you enter Salim house if Salim is there, mc says "it's gerting late. I should leave". After what blackscreen of hell, can't do anything anymore.

-Same bug with Pirate girl at the tavern. After the mission where city guards are after you both, if you return the tavern, a new quest will begin but instead it's the same blackscreen of hell.

-Another bug which was already been said the blacksmith ask a silver bar instead of the iron one, but also, other bug: if once you gain enough xp for blacksmithing, he ask you to create a rune with copper ingot/bar. You create it, and once you talk to him he ask for gold ingot/bar instead, and the same for any new blacksmithing quests.

-Another bug with Amina. After I did almost all random patrol stuff with her during the night (I think so), everytime I talk to her, her greetings starts with "thank you for dealing with xxx guy take your money" kind of reward dialogue. (NOTE: looks like it fixed by itself after saying hi and accepting all the rewards many times, now Amina dialogues works as it should but as soon I fight ennemies alone during the night and come back to Amina, the bug restarts).

Great fun game.

edit: btw, do you have a discord I could join for this game, please? Thank you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Warthief

Warthief

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Heya, I'm using your fixed2 version of the game (from your patreon, not the one here because it's the outdated fixed one still bugged).

-One bug : when you enter Salim house if Salim is there, mc says "it's gerting late. I should leave". After what blackscreen of hell, can't do anything anymore.

-Same bug with Pirate girl at the tavern. After the mission where city guards are after you both, if you return the tavern, a new quest will begin but instead it's the same blackscreen of hell.

-Another bug which was already been said the blacksmith ask a silver bar instead of the iron one, but also, other bug: if once you gain enough xp for blacksmithing, he ask you to create a rune with copper ingot/bar. You create it, and once you talk to him he ask for gold ingot/bar instead, and the same for any new blacksmithing quests.

-Another bug with Amina. After I did almost all random patrol stuff with her during the night (I think so), everytime I talk to her, her greetings starts with "thank you for dealing with xxx guy take your money" kind of reward dialogue. (NOTE: looks like it fixed by itself after saying hi and accepting all the rewards many times, now Amina dialogues works as it should but as soon I fight ennemies alone during the night and come back to Amina, the bug restarts).

Great fun game.

edit: btw, do you have a discord I could join for this game, please? Thank you.
Happy you enjoyed the game, and thank you for reporting these bugs.
I am aware of almost all of these bugs other than the pirate girl black screen and I will see how can I fix it.
The other bugs I fixed most of them I hope, I still need to see what the problems with Amina replayable quests and results.
I didn't want to do "fixed3" to the update because there is so many bugs sadly and I am also working on fixing the npc's movments/rotune system so when we release next update everything will be better hopefully.
Edit: Sorry forget to answer about Discord, no we don't have discord yet but we plan to create one when our player base grow.

Last edited:

DarkDesires

Jun 30, 2017
Happy you enjoyed the game, and thank you for reporting these bugs.
I am aware of almost all of these bugs other than the pirate girl black screen and I will see how can I fix it.
The other bugs I fixed most of them I hope, I still need to see what the problems with Amina replayable quests and results.
I didn't want to do "fixed3" to the update because there is so many bugs sadly and I am also working on fixing the npc's movments/rotune system so when we release next update everything will be better hopefully.
Edit: Sorry forget to answer about Discord, no we don't have discord yet but we plan to create one when our player base grow.

Ty for your reply. About the Amina bug: it only happens if you go fight agressives npc at night and come back to Amina. BUT, once you patrol with her and goes on her way (aka not "dealing with a suspect"), talk to her and she will thank you and reward for the patrol. Once you accept the reward (not rejecting it), her next greeting will be as intended. But if you fight npc and talk to her without doing any patrol at night, the repetitive reward dialogue is there as much as you talk to her without going for a "success" patrol. Dunno if it may help... can't explain better, English is not my native language)

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Flames Desire v0.0.1.8 Fixed Compressed (Untested)

Win 952 MB/144 MB :

Reactions: odino and Warthief

lhucio

Jan 7, 2021
hello! this game has a lot of content? in hours how much would it be more or less? 1? 5? +20?
I loved "A Struggle with sin" Is this similar?

Thanks

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
It would be useful to have an option to skip 1 hour in time, outside of sleeping.
There are times when you have to wait 1 hour or more to start an activity (for example: eat Food in the MC House) or you can get stuck at work.

If this were to be implemented, the Player would have to be cautious using this option outside of the Inn or the House.

Warthief

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
It would be useful to have an option to skip 1 hour in time, outside of sleeping.
There are times when you have to wait 1 hour or more to start an activity (for example: eat Food in the MC House) or you can get stuck at work.

If this were to be implemented, the Player would have to be cautious using this option outside of the Inn or the House.
If you get stuck at the work in the warehouse I put special horn item so player can quit the work if he get stuck.
For skip time it possible but I don't want it to be by menu like press button and skip time, it must be something related to the world like benches in the streets where player can rest and maybe also return some stamina.

Reactions: Matiur13

odino

Aug 14, 2017
man i just started and that MC was disgusting waste of air to breath jerk feel sorry for that beard on his face is he always a usless slugs or become a man later?!

Warthief

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
man i just started and that MC was disgusting waste of air to breath jerk feel sorry for that beard on his face is he always a usless slugs or become a man later?!
Depend on how you want him to be, I wouldn't say the game give you 100% choice, the dialogue of the MC and most of his actions are scripted, but player will have choices that can change the neture of the relationship with the other npc's.
I didn't want the player to start with a perfect guy, to make him feel like a relatable character, I want him to have pros and cons, also I think this will help highlight his personality from the start.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lhucio

Jan 7, 2021
Your English is pretty mediocre, I advise you to use chatgpt or deepl to translate, because I really felt physical pain while I was playing the game.

Warthief

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Your English is pretty mediocre, I advise you to use chatgpt or deepl to translate, because I really felt physical pain while I was playing the game.
I understand that and I appreciate your honesty. Most of the content like the intro of the game and many of the events have bad english, that why I enlisted the help of a professional writer who is now working with me to enhance the game's dialogue and narrative.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote