1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

pleasureoffeet

Aug 21, 2017
if I play while Unity Editor is running, the frame rate is stable, otherwise if I close Unity Editor the frame rate will collapse

Oct 19, 2018
Some bug i've found.
1.) Starting a new game causes the game to lag ALOT. But it also chugs every now and then (use current saves). [in "Task Manager" the game appears 3 times]
2.) NPCs move and sometimes block you.
3.) Game will freeze if a NPC blocks you during an "Action."
4.) Trees some times move around....

Reactions: Rastafoo

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
Some bug i've found.
1.) Starting a new game causes the game to lag ALOT. But it also chugs every now and then (use current saves). [in "Task Manager" the game appears 3 times]
2.) NPCs move and sometimes block you.
3.) Game will freeze if a NPC blocks you during an "Action."
4.) Trees some times move around....
Unfortunately the Lag, NPC AI, and the trees are all leftover bugs from the developer. I've tried everything I could to decrease it but there doesn't seem to be much I can do.

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
next bug foundet !!!
I have no clue how those got there, nor how I would fix that. I don't even know which event that would be since the Onsen events still spawn in the correct position. It might be the washing area event which I didn't see spawned here but was spawned at the river camp.

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
Why are the dudes in hats just following me and blocking my way everywhere. I can't even do the restroom scene because the asshole just walks in front of my character and stops her from moving any further. They don't talk to me or anything either, the ones in the tents initate a conversation then they just do the same thing afterwards too.
Is there a way to turn on no collision in RPGmaker games? I feel like that could fix this.

Sumanth

Jan 18, 2018
how to gain access to campground 3 ? can anyone tel me the events in camp ground 3 ? i got 3 events for just walking naked, 3 at onsen and 3 at mixed bath, what else is missing ?

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
how to gain access to campground 3 ? can anyone tel me the events in camp ground 3 ? i got 3 events for just walking naked, 3 at onsen and 3 at mixed bath, what else is missing ?
Usually you have to go camping a certain number of times at a given camp to unlock the next one.

Reactions: Sumanth

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
AVOID.

This game is a spiritual successor to Flash Cycling, but outside of the art, you can barely tell this was made by the same person.

The frame rate is trash, it goes up and down at random.
There is no clear direction on how to progress.
Everything costs money, making this more stressful than fun.
There is no personality/heart/soul behind the writing
The sprites are microscopic and lack personality
The audio is 100% stock RPG maker assets.

However you slice it, the fact is, this game was NOT FUN.

It was an interesting experience and seemed to have potential... but the bottom line is that this game is NOT FUN.

Avoid at all costs.

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes