luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
However, this event just...doesn't exist in the english AI translation for some reason. See :
Can you perhaps check also about the rank up event? With the bugs I've entioned before I think this is the most frustrating.

Last edited:

Rdegen

Sep 8, 2023
That fails because that image literally don't exist. I will try to check if the picture never existed in the first place or if the AI official translator messed up and renamed the file to look for.

EDIT: Another hotfix.
Go to www->data->img->picture.
Find the png "tachi_a_migiude_o_png"
Rename that file as "tachi_a_migiude_um.png"
Did this. Now the game is trying to find "tachi_a_migiude_o.png". Another loading error.

Sleepy_Head

Jan 1, 2020
i did that and it started with a lot of other error for the pictures. Of course i started fixed them too
Thank you very much. I there a plece were I can learn this kind of "trick" for fixes?
While I just used my intuition hence I can't call them real fixes, the way to learn how to fix them is to search for a tutorial about how to use rpgmaker mv since this game uses that engine, something that I didn't do so I am clueless about how to do a real fix.

Jul 11, 2017
1709384434930.png

Has anyone managed to do this mission? because I looked all over the map both in the morning and at night and nothing about this mission

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FlashCyclingSideS-1.01
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Rdegen

Sep 8, 2023
Where is the South Isle Shopping Street? I swear to god I have all the requirements fulfilled and this "wrong with my body" scenario is confusing.

Rdegen

Sep 8, 2023
Where is the South Isle Shopping Street? I swear to god I have all the requirements fulfilled and this "wrong with my body" scenario is confusing.
Oh... I actually have done it already lol. I just didn't realize that one event on that area was the one I'm looking for.

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
Seeing those reviews makes me wanna cry :(
I'll still play it because I love this circle....

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
What disappointment. A step down in every way... Bugged mess of a game that even with this semi good translation is so hard to figure out and is rarely fun...

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes