luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
In the first area outside your house, head down to the exposure point that's not on a bench. Lift your hoodie, then try to use said exposure point.
fixed, there were a bunch both hoodie, skirt and mask.

btw all the problems were relative to _def files nothing else, since the game will check anyway for these they are still in place, renaming the wrong thing will result in missing textures (not errors, like missing hand and other stuff).

Reactions: LLz

Rl_loner

Aug 21, 2019
During City Station Men's Restroom Live event when I choose to hide, booth the timer counter and the game got stuck unable to open menu...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
how do you do the live events. cause i can't seem to find it, do you need to live stream to do that. i can't even start the "once again, skirt flipping *live" event. can anyone help?

edit : nvm found the way to fix it

Last edited:
Mar 22, 2020
1709615599526.png 1709615951495.png
How I somehow triggered it:

Lift hoodie (Prior states: I had everything on, so this is pretty early game.)
Lie down pose anywhere (I did mine by the area where the station is located, top left.) 1709615852743.png
(Second error is thanks to my "Let's do it" part 2)

Last edited:

Banshee96

Jan 27, 2019
Hey, my Followers count won't increase past 50k after confirming BRONZE rank. Guide says there should be a trigger somewhere in 2nd floor house? Help would be appreciated.

(Am in exhib lvl 24 lol)

Bookcase in parents' room, because it's that buggy, huh. If you're having the problem too: Select the bookcase until the event trigger pops up at your room's table.

Last edited:

penguinnmaster

Jan 11, 2023
Even after unlocking them i cant seem to do any of the erotic acts in the overworld. How am i able to use them?

Daedra6646

Dec 31, 2017
fixed, there were a bunch both hoodie, skirt and mask.

btw all the problems were relative to _def files nothing else, since the game will check anyway for these they are still in place, renaming the wrong thing will result in missing textures (not errors, like missing hand and other stuff).
There are still a few problems with loading in the correct image.

Some Syntax identifiers issues as well

Reactions: charlez

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
There are still a few problems with loading in the correct image.

Some Syntax identifiers issues as well
Sintax is another type of problem, extract using jap encode, idk what the mods did, perhaps they forgot, download this version

As for other missing images please tell me what they are and how to trigger.

Last edited:

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Hey, my Followers count won't increase past 50k after confirming BRONZE rank. Guide says there should be a trigger somewhere in 2nd floor house? Help would be appreciated.

(Am in exhib lvl 24 lol)

Bookcase in parents' room, because it's that buggy, huh. If you're having the problem too: Select the bookcase until the event trigger pops up at your room's table.
Everything is already explained in my quite long post with possible fixes, well almost everything, there are couple of things I didn't add since didn't test myself or minor issues like missing textures.

penguinnmaster

Jan 11, 2023
Everything is already explained in my quite long post with possible fixes, well almost everything, there are couple of things I didn't add since didn't test myself or minor issues like missing textures.

Skimmed through it, i didn't see a mention of the not being able to perform lewd acts, either that or i dont get what conditions are needed.

Daedra6646

Dec 31, 2017
Sintax is another type of problem, extract using jap encode, idk what the mods did, perhaps they forgot, download this version

As for other missing images please tell me what they are and how to trigger.
And yes this is on version 1.01 Shoulda mentioned that sorry.
The missing image one was confusing, it occurred while trying to shift into one of the bench or floor corner spots, while already taking off the jacket or something I couldn't remember.

How do you extract using a jap encode with winzip?

I already run japanese locale on my machine.

Also do you know how to make it so your rank follower count doesn't get locked? Was I supposed to never touch the closet in the beginning?

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
And yes this is on version 1.01 Shoulda mentioned that sorry.
The missing image one was confusing, it occurred while trying to shift into one of the bench or floor corner spots, while already taking off the jacket or something I couldn't remember.

How do you extract using a jap encode with winzip?

I already run japanese locale on my machine.

Also do you know how to make it so your rank follower count doesn't get locked? Was I supposed to never touch the closet in the beginning?
Already solved, you probably didn't download the updated version, I've tried also to undress her and check the various position and go no errors.

idk, use winrar alt+E xD
Also, as i was saying before, probably is the best you don't use the version in the op since it might be damaged, check the one I linked.

You need to use the closed, is the only way, you can both rank up and down there, then use the rank up event in the room (without open the phone or it will disappear).

Daedra6646

Dec 31, 2017
Already solved, you probably didn't download the updated version, I've tried also to undress her and check the various position and go no errors.

idk, use winrar alt+E xD
Also, as i was saying before, probably is the best you don't use the version in the op since it might be damaged, check the one I linked.

You need to use the closed, is the only way, you can both rank up and down there, then use the rank up event in the room (without open the phone or it will disappear).
I Just used the one you linked, copied the WWW over from the patch.

It happens specifically when you're bra is showing and you go into posing on the floor, the floor pose image doesn't appear correctly, and then the game fails to load images when you exit the scene.

One of the errors referenced is this "img/pictures/tach_a_migiude_um.png

Another is cg07_kao_ku.png

Naked, cum covered on train while masturbating when you try to stop masturbating.

~~And finally for the closet, you can only rank up to bronze from there~~. You cannot rank down from bronze as the options to do so don't exist. You can rank up more from there however, as you have to trigger the blue EV near the center of your room before getting the option.

And lastly " You need to use the close[t], is the only way" is incorrect, as you can get to bronze from getting 50,000 followers normally, however this does not increase past bronze for me for some reason.

~~If you are able to modify the code, it may be the closet function causing an issue. as others have reported reaching silver rank # of followers. ~~

Yeah the cap of 50k is no longer there after doing the blue EV.

Last edited:

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
I Just used the one you linked, copied the WWW over from the patch.

It happens specifically when you're bra is showing and you go into posing on the floor, the floor pose image doesn't appear correctly, and then the game fails to load images when you exit the scene.

One of the errors referenced is this "img/pictures/tach_a_migiude_um.png

Another is cg07_kao_ku.png

Naked, cum covered on train while masturbating when you try to stop masturbating.

~~And finally for the closet, you can only rank up to bronze from there~~. You cannot rank down from bronze as the options to do so don't exist. You can rank up more from there however, as you have to trigger the blue EV near the center of your room before getting the option.

And lastly " You need to use the close[t], is the only way" is incorrect, as you can get to bronze from getting 50,000 followers normally, however this does not increase past bronze for me for some reason.

~~If you are able to modify the code, it may be the closet function causing an issue. as others have reported reaching silver rank # of followers. ~~

Yeah the cap of 50k is no longer there after doing the blue EV.
These 2 pics are exactly what I have added in the pack (I guess you mean tachi_a and not tach_a), make sure you don't have renamed stuff or you did something else, also do you have received the overwrite warning (in this case for the map files)?
1709761619172.png

You replied yourself for the other questions.

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes