KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Don't know, I just kept going out and streamed and got more followers. Had the Ev in the bedroom that helped increase rank, don't recall much else other than walking around to get other Events, as well as riding without Streaming for even more.

waless

May 25, 2020
Keep getting Syntax Errors without even anything happening. Just in the middle of the street or whatever. Any fix to this except for the pinned one? (It doesn't fix those errors unfortunately)

tsmaniac

Aug 11, 2017
I am also stuck at bronze and hard locked at 50k followers. Finally made the blue event appear through the library.

caiban123bo

Dec 5, 2019
" 50k, bronze "

so you need to confirm your rank as rookie first, then you use the bookself to rank up. Now a blue EV will spawn on the futon (low chair ?) click on it and you good to go

• Red Heart
Reactions: Guravi69

Sassan011

Jun 16, 2022
I dont know how to get the other actions, I'm missing remove panties, masturbate and maybe the poses (i only have the spread legs and the lift butt on bicycle) I don't know how many there are

Daedra6646

Dec 31, 2017
I dont know how to get the other actions, I'm missing remove panties, masturbate and maybe the poses (i only have the spread legs and the lift butt on bicycle) I don't know how many there are
The guide menu in-game goes through all of that and the requirements and where to go to unlock.

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
We are currently applying for FCSS Ver1.02 replacement.
There has been a delay due to tax returns and other issues, but I am applying for a replacement version of Ver. 1.02, which has bug fixes.
Sorry for the late update.
We are currently working on additional updates for FCSS.

Reactions: tsmaniac

sgtsnicker

Sep 2, 2017
Changelog 1.02

3/11
・バイブを使用した場合にステータスに場所が反映されない不具合を修正。
・アナルプラグを使用した場合にステータスが経験済みにならない不具合を修正。
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
・Fixed a bug that the status did not reflect the location when a vibrator was used.
・Fixed a bug that the status did not become "experienced" when using an anal plug.

Apply the bugfixes on the previous page. They still are borked on the english version

lalatina477

Jun 26, 2020
You don't have the req, the event is working fine and you will find it in front of the house, problem is only about quest description not always accurate.
I done have 170k yen and done break virgin vaginal and anal but the event still not appear in near home

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Changelog 1.02

3/11
・バイブを使用した場合にステータスに場所が反映されない不具合を修正。
・アナルプラグを使用した場合にステータスが経験済みにならない不具合を修正。
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
・Fixed a bug that the status did not reflect the location when a vibrator was used.
・Fixed a bug that the status did not become "experienced" when using an anal plug.

Pixeldrain
Apply the bugfixes on the previous page. They still are borked on the english version
Ah yes, important things xD I'm not even sure what the dev is doing all this time lmao

Thu2002

Dec 18, 2018
  • Mar/16/2024Correction of typographical errorsBug fixesFixed a bug.
    Please see the attached text file for details.

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes