Ren'Py Abandoned Fleet Morals [v0.1] [Skirtchaser]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

skirtchaser

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
i agree during the sex scene it was hard to tell who was who. considering the blonde chick's hair you can always change hair style and just say their new job are more lax with hairstyle, or just say they originally went with something practical but decided it'd be nice to change it up a bit...depends on the rules you wanna set up for grooming if its neccesary but i dont think it is.
That's a good idea, I feel like working in coms wouldn't have a practical need for short hair like you would on the battle fields, that would offer up some options. Well, that or maybe they are just chill about hair cuts in the fleet I guess.
Military yo, don't want your hair get caught in a tree branch. Might change though, see above.
For god's sake, start a lesbian game and stay on track! No futa or gender bender or obligatory f/m content.
Do a lesbian game!
Haha, I see you feel strongly about this topic :) You're in luck though, I agree about those points. It'll be optional lesbian and optional F/M for the whole game, the med center on board has bigger priorities than fixing soldiers with extra dicks. There's a war to be fought, no time for dilly-dallying :)

Reactions: JokerLeader

MajorDespair

May 26, 2019
Looking good so far... Hoping there will be a kind of lesbian and/or hetro route.. Cus if fem protag then it's got to be lesbian all way for me. Read the comments on short hair.. Military.. yes short hair, needs some variation though, so maybe colour/mohawks or even long hair tied up out of the way when on mission?..Lot of work changing hairstyles all time on models though i know that. Just an idea to keep the girls looking different. Like the writing though, good English and good knowledge of the Genre type. Will be watching progress... Oh almost forgot as it was a small thing really, couple of missing renders , one at hanger and one at the bridge.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
I haven't played the game yet..but it looks interesting. Will there be any interesting fetishes ? ;)

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
Initial thoughts and bugs:
Image 'hanger_1 _denoised' not found
This is only real bug I found!

Interesting so far... I would really like to see the next update provide something to get my teeth into, so quantity over time.

Guardra

May 29, 2018
hmmm looks good and i like the story but i would be more inclined to keep playing if it was a futa protag but i feel like that not part of your vision oh well i got a feeling this VN will be a big hit

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
Haha, I see you feel strongly about this topic :) You're in luck though, I agree about those points. It'll be optional lesbian and optional F/M for the whole game, the med center on board has bigger priorities than fixing soldiers with extra dicks. There's a war to be fought, no time for dilly-dallying :)
Just as a suggestion
Despite understanding that they are military men, there is no chance to make girls with a little longer hair. It doesn't have to be like barbie, but at least not so short as to look masculine?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Already saw this one Avaron1974 ?
No, only just noticed my alerts, been a busy morning. Thanks for tagging in.

Deff giving it a try, nothing beats hot short haired lesbians.

I used to think I didn't have a type but I always seem to find myself to well toned short haired women, turns out I have a type.

Certainly won't say no to more games for the immersion pile.

there's also F/M possible
The above being said, I do have to check this....

The F/M is going to be optional or forced at any point?

I am curious, being a dyke i'm not really interested in cock so if it's going to be mandatory at any point i'd rather not get too invested.

So... no one has summoned Avaron1974 yet?
Thankyou kindly for the tag in hun.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
No, only just noticed my alerts, been a busy morning. Thanks for tagging in.

Deff giving it a try, nothing beats hot short haired lesbians.

I used to think I didn't have a type but I always seem to find myself to well toned short haired women, turns out I have a type.

Certainly won't say no to more games for the immersion pile.

I am curious, being a dyke i'm not really interested in cock so if it's going to be mandatory at any point i'd rather not get too invested.

Thankyou kindly for the tag in hun.
Dev said all sexual actions are optional, both the lesbian ones as the hetero ones, you can even play it without sex at all if wish to. So you should be able to play your all lesbian route. :)

https://f95zone.to/threads/fleet-morals-v0-1-skirtchaser.59128/post-3998067

skirtchaser

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Looking good so far... Hoping there will be a kind of lesbian and/or hetro route.. Cus if fem protag then it's got to be lesbian all way for me. Read the comments on short hair.. Military.. yes short hair, needs some variation though, so maybe colour/mohawks or even long hair tied up out of the way when on mission?..Lot of work changing hairstyles all time on models though i know that. Just an idea to keep the girls looking different. Like the writing though, good English and good knowledge of the Genre type. Will be watching progress... Oh almost forgot as it was a small thing really, couple of missing renders , one at hanger and one at the bridge.
I'll find a solution about the hair and making everyone more discernible, thanks for the nice words!
I haven't played the game yet..but it looks interesting. Will there be any interesting fetishes ? ;)
Yes, there will be the kissing fetish, the cuddling and nice words, so pretty hardcore stuff really :)
Kidding aside I am not sure about fetishes yet, I can see some voyourism, blackmail and such on the horizon but I would saythe overall game will come in on the tamer side of things. There aren't any siblings around and I don't see the story devolve into any gender bending or anything along those lines.
Initial thoughts and bugs:
Image 'hanger_1 _denoised' not found
This is only real bug I found!

Interesting so far... I would really like to see the next update provide something to get my teeth into, so quantity over time.
I have a story line in mind that I want to follow and my idea is to have main events viewed from different angles due to career paths. That would allow me to keep overall complexity in check while still developing various different story lines and character development.
hmmm looks good and i like the story but i would be more inclined to keep playing if it was a futa protag but i feel like that not part of your vision oh well i got a feeling this VN will be a big hit
Yeah, that doesn't seem like it will happen :) Thanks for the nice words, here's hoping you'll be right about the game becoming a hit :D
Just as a suggestion
Despite understanding that they are military men, there is no chance to make girls with a little longer hair. It doesn't have to be like barbie, but at least not so short as to look masculine?
Since a lot of people agree on this I guess it's time for Laura and Mira to start growing their hair out, I think the short-hair-rule is mostly in effect during bootcamp :p

Totally optional!

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Thanks for the reply....about the fetishes i meant footjob or footdom something like that ? :LOL:

Jesse1968

Jan 27, 2018
Female Protagonist - Now you have my Curiosity :sneaky:
Lesbian - NOW you have my attention :love:

Also.. Short Hair... YASS (y)(y)(y)

Definitely giving this a try!

skirtchaser

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Is that auto pullout avoidable and will there be pregnancy?:unsure:
Hmm, i would normally say that's an interesting way to bring some variety into the Sex scenes, but i feel that pregnancy would put a pretty drastic stop to most of the story i want to tell.
Female Protagonist - Now you have my Curiosity :sneaky:
Lesbian - NOW you have my attention :love:

Also.. Short Hair... YASS (y)(y)(y)

Definitely giving this a try!
I hope you enjoy it, let me know what you think! Also it seems we have request for both long and short hair now, i guess that means I'll have to render each scene twice :D

BryanZyr

Feb 5, 2020
Hmm, i would normally say that's an interesting way to bring some variety into the Sex scenes, but i feel that pregnancy would put a pretty drastic stop to most of the story i want to tell.
Well, you can aways have pregnancy be part of one of the potential endings of the game. Though I certainly would like to see pull out/creampie options either way.
Other then that, really like the game, not many sci fi/military games with female protagonists in here

Reactions: RealAhab
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote