Ren'Py Abandoned Fleet Morals [v0.1] [Skirtchaser]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

skirtchaser

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
The two missing renders are fixed, as expected it was just naming issues. I'll post the updated version with the next release, that is coming on well so it won't take forever to be released. Stoked about the positive feedback so far, this makes developing all the more fun!

Reactions: Pogo123

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
female mc? YES!! the quality and the scenario looks great! even i am more the curvy guy regarding women i also like her body. just the hair... all the girls (epecially the mc) have such short hair. i mean.. there are acutally girls who have short hair "military style" and it looks hot but for me personally the girls here in this game - especially the mc - it doesn't look sexy and let her more look like a tender boy.

otherwise intersting game and really looks like some great quality stuff!

Edit: its good that there are also male options since i personally am not too much into lesbian. i wonder if they get in contact with aliens? nonetheless the only thing that stops me from downloading are the short hair LOL xD

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
female mc? YES!! the quality and the scenario looks great! even i am more the curvy guy regarding women i also like her body. just the hair... all the girls (epecially the mc) have such short hair. i mean.. there are acutally girls who have short hair "military style" and it looks hot but for me personally the girls here in this game - especially the mc - it doesn't look sexy and let her more look like a tender boy.

Edit: its good that there are also male options since i personally am not too much into lesbian. i wonder if they get in contact with aliens? nonetheless the only thing that stops me from downloading are the short hair LOL xD
Think dev already said (s)he would have a look at the short hair for later updates.

• Love
Reactions: Pogo123

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
So is the MC a redhead or a brunette?
redhead she even has gorgeous freckles. sadly irl i experienced that all hot girls with freckles are arrogant bitches who don't care for kind words and romantic stuff and just care for attention. (hopefully i don't speak for every readhead with freckles)

skirtchaser

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020

Hey, thanks for the great feedback!
A couple notes:
  • The admiral, Lester and the guys yet to meet are all "on the menu", but especially the admiral will take time to develop a relationship with.
  • The hair, I'm not a fan either. Don't want to re-render anything so they'll grow out their hair, I guess short hair is a requirement for bootcamp and after that it's free choice :D That way it makes some sense, I agree that it's weird this way.
  • Aliens, I don't know yet. I would like to, makes a lot of sense but I haven't really looked into how available good alien models are. We will see.

Think dev already said (s)he would have a look at the short hair for later updates.
Yes, I agree here, they look too similar especially with the same style of bodysuits.

Generally speaking I'm making progress, the writing is done and now I'm hard at work rendering images.

Edit: Well waddayaknow, there's a pretty good transitionary hair style available.
1599220588914.png

Last edited:

skirtchaser

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Hey everyone, it has been a while but I've been hard at work. I am almost done with the second chapter, currently rendering the last few images and then I need to do a bit more work on one part of the story that I will rewrite because it didn't go as planned. I expect a release near the end of the month.

Here's a little teaser image, Mira served on a platter
dayTwoFlightTimeSexWithMira_9_denoised.png

Parisatnight

Oct 10, 2017
September the 18th, the release is expected by the end of the month. We're now in january, so where's the update?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yeah, was a damn shame. I really enjoyed this and was looking forward to more.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote