Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
Long shot, but does anyone have the august 2020 version of the game from this thread? I downloaded the .msi for the latest version and installed it in a different directory but I didn't realize it would delete the blorb from the old one, so I didn't export beforehand
I have two builds from late July 2020, though I don't have any that were built in August (if the build you need was posted in early August, there's a chance that it could be from late July). Here's links to the two gblorbs if you want to try them out:

Reactions: MarcusDBlack

Zelphina

Dec 23, 2017
Found a little issue that I can't seem to fix. I'm trying to explore the diego content and everytime I try (this was my 4th attempt) it never triggers the "Hunting down Hunter" event. I've enabled debug each time (after trying it legit) and hunted again and it keeps telling me that it's Banned / Inactive and I don't know what's going on. Checked diego's wiki page and it's listed under diego's profile (albeit it's red) so I know that it exists. Can anyone help me figure it out cause I'm drawing blanks.

EPIC2X

Aug 26, 2019
Found a little issue that I can't seem to fix. I'm trying to explore the diego content and everytime I try (this was my 4th attempt) it never triggers the "Hunting down Hunter" event. I've enabled debug each time (after trying it legit) and hunted again and it keeps telling me that it's Banned / Inactive and I don't know what's going on. Checked diego's wiki page and it's listed under diego's profile (albeit it's red) so I know that it exists. Can anyone help me figure it out cause I'm drawing blanks.
Ok, so first check your ban list, go to trixe and click on or type iwannacheat and in the menu that pops up one of the options is something along the lines of ban/flag (i dont remember exactly what it is but it shouldn't be hard to figure out) and double check whats banned or flagged (i dont know which would block it tho), if that doesn't work make sure you read the requirements for the quest to trigger clearly ie: Make sure you've successfully tricked him 5 times (not partial successes), make sure your hunting from the grey abbey library itself (or possibly right outside the front door), and make sure you have 15 perception. If neither work you're either extremely unlucky, or something might be wrong with your game (in which case, if you say it still isen't working, i'll go try to trigger the quest myself and see if its actually working or not, and if its not you should go report the bug at the proper place)
(Small edit: the reason im not testing it now is due to lack of time at the moment but if none of the above work i'll test it out tomorrow)

Zelphina

Dec 23, 2017
Ok, so first check your ban list, go to trixe and click on or type iwannacheat and in the menu that pops up one of the options is something along the lines of ban/flag (i dont remember exactly what it is but it shouldn't be hard to figure out) and double check whats banned or flagged (i dont know which would block it tho), if that doesn't work make sure you read the requirements for the quest to trigger clearly ie: Make sure you've successfully tricked him 5 times (not partial successes), make sure your hunting from the grey abbey library itself (or possibly right outside the front door), and make sure you have 15 perception. If neither work you're either extremely unlucky, or something might be wrong with your game (in which case, if you say it still isen't working, i'll go try to trigger the quest myself and see if its actually working or not, and if its not you should go report the bug at the proper place)
(Small edit: the reason im not testing it now is due to lack of time at the moment but if none of the above work i'll test it out tomorrow)

Thanks for replying. I have nothing banned, I've done the "trick" option like 100 time (actually more like 30), and I've tried triggering it from virtually every location after multiple times at the Grey Abbey (both inside and outside), and my perception is above 15 so I don't understand what's going on.

EPIC2X

Aug 26, 2019
Thanks for replying. I have nothing banned, I've done the "trick" option like 100 time (actually more like 30), and I've tried triggering it from virtually every location after multiple times at the Grey Abbey (both inside and outside), and my perception is above 15 so I don't understand what's going on.
I HAVE ANSWERS, Sorry for not replying sooner but a combination of being busy and this site not letting me know that a message was posted. I went and tested it myself, and turns out the wiki is either wrong or doesn't have all the info.
If you want to trigger the quest you successfully trick Diego 5 times, then (according to Diegos master files) there's a 1 an 2 (50%) chance for it to trigger when you enter the park (to trigger Diego giving you the quest), then you go hunt outside Grey Abby (and succeed a perception roll of 15)
(Edit: incase it wasen't obvious, i managed to trigger the quest myself)
2nd Edit: Oh, i forgot to mention that you might have to enter and leave the park a few times to trigger it

Last edited:
Reactions: Papa Ernie

lucarioZechen

May 1, 2021
Hello ^^ I have Permission to post this from the original author with his help on editing as well :) All credit goes to Xandus about 2 post up.

Now heres a mini guide

If you want to edit stats open FSCharacterVariableSave
If you want to add more freecred or money open FSNumberSave
Apperance is a bit tricky but what i found out is that you have to open FSPlayerSave
Then Lastly for the Feats open FSPlayerListsSave (( you can add more feats with right click and add ))

And there you go ^^ enjoy editing and modding your stats and appearance ^^

I take no credit in this matter all credit goes to Xandus

anyways enjoy :D
I couldnt open the player variable but other than that it worked fine

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Just started this one and the first couple of fuck scenes after fighting a battle are unsatisfyingly short (I mean really, what the fuck are you gonna do with a paragraph of text?), especially after playing one of Fenoxo's games. Are they all like this, so I can just save my time and not bother?

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
The named characters' scenes tend to be far more fleshed out than the random combat opponents, so I'd recommend giving it a bit more time before throwing in the towel. You'll wind up fighting the same characters quite a bit as you wander around, so I imagine the authors probably didn't want to force players to mash through a couple pages of text every time they get into a fight and need to do a post-battle libido dump.

Try to make it to the mall (use "explore" until you find it). There's quite a few named NPCs there and a decent number of things to do, so it should give you a better idea of what to expect from the game in general. I'd say FS has a somewhat slower build-up than Fenoxo's games generally do, but there's still quite a few good scenes.

Garnser

Apr 1, 2017
Just started this one and the first couple of fuck scenes after fighting a battle are unsatisfyingly short (I mean really, what the fuck are you gonna do with a paragraph of text?), especially after playing one of Fenoxo's games. Are they all like this, so I can just save my time and not bother?
Good luck finding games like this, this game is older than most of fenoxo's ones, some sex scenes were made more than 10 years ago when they didn't have writers for scenes, the content here does not revolve aroung hyper big dicked futas(it's more m\m oriented, but straight content is there too), if you didn't like it at the start just skip it. Also did you really played Fenoxo games? His games are all around paragraphs of texts.

Reactions: Trapitalism101

LordBalkara

Oct 31, 2017
I tried opening the offline version in Lectrote but it just shows a brief loading screen and then goes black. It's been like that for a while so I'm not sure its actually doing anything. I would use the git.exe it mentions under installation but every download is just the .gblorb file. Does the offline version actually work?

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
So....is this the same version as their website's public April 2021 version? The change log suggests so, and I'm not aware they have patreon early access versions.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Based on the tags i have a little question: No protagonist? So we play an observer? Or anything without any gender?

Dec 24, 2020
Based on the tags i have a little question: No protagonist? So we play an observer? Or anything without any gender?
The MC is entirely customizable in terms of gender and dong or no dong. You can also gender lock, so your character doesn't get transformations to genders you don't like/want.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Okay, you gained my interest...now to my usual question: Can i play a pure lesbian protagonist?

Dec 24, 2020
Okay, you gained my interest...now to my usual question: Can i play a pure lesbian protagonist?
If you wanted to. You could not have sex with any of the male characters, and only collect the/fuck the female NPC's if you wanted. There is a lot of male and futa content and characters in the game though, but I think it should be possible.

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes