Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
So, is there a functional save editor available for the current save system yet?
should work with all versions of FS (unless they start using some data type that it doesn't support). It's definitely not the most user-friendly thing in the world, but it gets the job done.

I'm planning to write a better one that's a bit closer in functionality to the one that Xanadus wrote. I'll post it here if I ever get it off the ground.

Darkairus

Mar 12, 2020
:

Updates

Werewolf Brute: Large werewolves can now be found in Avalon. These lupine beastmen are, for some reason, as large as demon brutes! Be careful when dealing with them.
It's 2 months since i played FS but anyone can tell me where exactly are these monsters?

Last edited:

Izelith

Oct 20, 2017
This has been one of my favorite games for years. If anyone reads this, I highly recommend you at least try flexible survival. =3

Reactions: Sarkath
Aug 13, 2018
should work with all versions of FS (unless they start using some data type that it doesn't support). It's definitely not the most user-friendly thing in the world, but it gets the job done.

I'm planning to write a better one that's a bit closer in functionality to the one that Xanadus wrote. I'll post it here if I ever get it off the ground.
Do you happen to have a write-up of what variables do what anywhere? Flexible Survival is an absolutely massive, grindy game, even if I like the content, I'm not particularly keen on actually playing it through legit.

Last edited:

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
Do you happen to have a write-up of it anywhere? Flexible Survival is an absolutely massive, grindy game, even if I like the content, I'm not particularly keen on actually playing it through legit.
Unfortunately, no. I generally reference the code when I need to change stuff. Here's a general rundown of what I usually do (note: this is kinda complicated, but there is an alternative below the spoiler blurb):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The other option—which is a bit less powerful but a hell of a lot easier—is using the debug cheats. I found them in the source a few months ago and documented them in a previous post. Pretty much just type "debug", use as many codes as you want, then type "debug" again to turn off debug mode when you're done so that it doesn't spam you with engine info (the codes will persist after you disable debug mode).

Reactions: MarcusDBlack
Aug 13, 2018
Cheers mate, appreciate the general rundown, I fiddled with guessing numbers (such as 12/12/12/17/12/12 for stats) & manually using the wiki to add feats/traits, didn't want to fuck around with any of the more finicky values.

I'll probably fuck around with the Debug options whenever I feel like it as well.

Reactions: Sarkath

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Good luck finding games like this, this game is older than most of fenoxo's ones, some sex scenes were made more than 10 years ago when they didn't have writers for scenes, the content here does not revolve aroung hyper big dicked futas(it's more m\m oriented, but straight content is there too), if you didn't like it at the start just skip it. Also did you really played Fenoxo games? His games are all around paragraphs of texts.
Did YOU play Fenoxo games? You'd be hard-pressed to find even one sex scene (even random battles) that is only a single paragraph long. I really don't think you've ever played a game by Fenoxo if you can boldly make a statement like that. It's so absurdly wrong.

Last edited:

Garnser

Apr 1, 2017
Did YOU play Fenoxo games? You'd be hard-pressed to find even one sex scene (even random battles) that is only a single paragraph long. I really don't think you've ever played a game by Fenoxo if you can boldly make a statement like that. It's so absurdly wrong.
Again, good luck finding one to your tastes. (I doubt you will find one that meets your criteria)

May 7, 2018
really want to play but i try and use the onliee version and it says flash is no longer supported and to use mudlet but then its just a bunch of code script asking for my name and password as well as how log in and i have no idea what im doing with that any help ?

Dezdanna

Jul 2, 2018
really want to play but i try and use the onliee version and it says flash is no longer supported and to use mudlet but then its just a bunch of code script asking for my name and password as well as how log in and i have no idea what im doing with that any help ?
Just download it and play it offline.

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes