Dec 24, 2020
Unless they changed that in recent updates, Fang should be in Urban Forest, just keep wondering. Or you can "Hunt" for "Feral Wolves" if you have the hunter trait or cheat enabled.
Yes, you just have to beat a couple of feral wolves and you get the option tor recruit Fang

Arget

Mar 2, 2018
Yes, you just have to beat a couple of feral wolves and you get the option tor recruit Fang
pretty sure you have to have sex with them as well after beating them. or you could choose the starting scenario that gives you fang from the beginning

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Maybe thats why i dont know who you are talking about...i tend to eat males of give them to voria ^^

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
pretty sure you have to have sex with them as well after beating them. or you could choose the starting scenario that gives you fang from the beginning
They changed it February 2020 that you didn't need to beat Fang sexually to tame them if you didn't want to. I know they've been going back and doing this to a few of the encounters where you could only have sex with an npc to get them to come back with you.

Maybe thats why i dont know who you are talking about...i tend to eat males of give them to voria ^^
You can recruit a female or male Fang now.

Garnser

Apr 1, 2017
A new update is on github (I wonder who is paying for Hellfire content, usually the updates are scattered around, but it's strange seeing this branch constanstly updated), soon will be up I guess.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Perhaps one of the devs wants to finish his/her project. As far as i understand it there are multiple devs who mostly care for their own stuff/content and some who pack everything together in the game. But for me as mostly new player...i dont even know what you are talking about. Maybe because i leave the demons club as soon as i can and aside from lilith there is no talkative succubus (btw, was a funny meeting, my own charas name was lilith as well ^^). That and the stupid hellhounds on the beach are the only hellish content i ran into so far.

Reactions: Sarkath

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Perhaps one of the devs wants to finish his/her project. As far as i understand it there are multiple devs who mostly care for their own stuff/content and some who pack everything together in the game. But for me as mostly new player...i dont even know what you are talking about. Maybe because i leave the demons club as soon as i can and aside from lilith there is no talkative succubus (btw, was a funny meeting, my own charas name was lilith as well ^^). That and the stupid hellhounds on the beach are the only hellish content i ran into so far.
The content of this game surely is massive.The "Hellfire content" is not what you mentioned (there's a "Hellfire club"). If you don't want to just wandering around and deal with what comes to you, you can check the wiki + use the cheats "open world + hunt" to see specific stuff.
(Maybe there are better ways to just see new content that I'm not aware of.)

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I always hunt everywhere for everything possible. But even without blocked content i still try to avoid/eat/kill anything with a dick and prefer female questgivers...i may be in a dickloving world, but i am still me and i am pure lesbian ^^

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
any way to play this on android, and no i dont mean the online version that seems to be some sort of multiplayer :sick:

nevermind got it to work with some sorta app called fabularium

Last edited:

GPS

Mar 24, 2019
So, how to execute this thing? The "instalation" didin't help much.

I have to use Windows Frotz?

Krolarnin

Sep 25, 2017
So, how to execute this thing? The "instalation" didin't help much.

I have to use Windows Frotz?
You can either download Git yourself which is the interpreter, run git.exe and select the gblorb file you downloaded here:

Or download the installer from their main website which is what the instructions are based off of and has Git included:

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
How do i increase stats i leveled up but cant seem to find any way to power up or is it auto distributed?

Nevermind it showed up not on the secon level guess i accidentally pressed one

Last edited:

ZilBorb

Jul 5, 2019
Good amount of dommy boys this update. If only all updates are like this <3
(Maybe there are better ways to just see new content that I'm not aware of.)
I like to use the github to look up the content I want. You could see all the requirements and prerequisites for every npc scenes and events

Reactions: nackedsnake

Cheese_Dude

Mar 10, 2019
Is there a way create your character without rng? I'm hella tired of fucking things to get how I look, but loading if I don't get said specific thing I want out of the transformation..

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes