mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
Please add more gameplay screenshots.
i changed the colors a bit, btw anyone know if its possible to make it all dark, bright white backgrounds hurt my eyes
Untitled.png
the game was actually better to play on the phone imo as the ratios of stuff is just annoying, might be fixable in the menus but i aint gonna bother

Last edited:

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
If you pick a different text color (I find orange on the black background to be easy on the eyes) it should change the top bar, too. Can't do anything about the pictures.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Good amount of dommy boys this update. If only all updates are like this <3
Erm, the last content amount you can complain about are male doms...you cant walk 10 steps without running into one. Its much harder to find cute girls, most of them are either sluts, dominas or have dicks -,-

Darkairus

Mar 12, 2020
Dark Tyrant: A new symbiosis scene is avaliable upon having attained enough intelligence from interaction with the player and having embraced them at least once.
Can anyone be more especificy to whats this exacly means? i don't have played too much in Void Realm, so all i know is that the Dark Tyrant is a strong enemy, and that's it.

Mar 8, 2017
Is there a way create your character without rng? I'm hella tired of fucking things to get how I look, but loading if I don't get said specific thing I want out of the transformation..
With either the Researcher start or the Microwaved feat you have more control over what infections, if any, you take. I always prefer to play pure human so I rush to collect 2 goo from the Goo girls at the mall, 2 gryphon milk from the blue gryphons right outside trevor labs, and then make sure I hit level 3 so I can just turn in the items for Doctor Matt's quest and wait until he's done. He gives you the option to volunteer for bonus feats every three levels, and completing his quest gives you the idea for Microwaves, unlocking it as an option when you volunteer for a feat.

Reactions: Cheese_Dude

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
i changed the colors a bit, btw anyone know if its possible to make it all dark, bright white backgrounds hurt my eyes
View attachment 1246173
the game was actually better to play on the phone imo as the ratios of stuff is just annoying, might be fixable in the menus but i aint gonna bother
I've meant that the op should add gameplay screenshots to the 1st page (Main page), as these 4 concept arts he posted say shit about the game. While the online asks you to register and disable adblocks.
Yours is good.

ZilBorb

Jul 5, 2019
Erm, the last content amount you can complain about are male doms...you cant walk 10 steps without running into one. Its much harder to find cute girls, most of them are either sluts, dominas or have dicks -,-
Be the change you want to see! The writers can be commissioned for $15 an hour

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Yeah, and if i could code or draw i could make own sidestorys or even own games...

Runario

Dec 6, 2019
View attachment 1246173
You can simply change all the colors 2 your liking. There are just some old pics with a 2 bright white background.
If you play it on fabularium there is a problem with updating. Maybe I did something wrong, but I was never able 2 get my old saves working on a new update.
If you try and get them working... pls share how you managed that.

Nuku

May 7, 2019
Hey, just checking in with a reply to a comment from aaages ago, but all backers of any amount (even a single dollar) can vote. Those who donate more do get more voting power though. We also do have space for tiers where you get to request specific content be added by our writers. Thank you all for the support, even if it's just having a great time with it and talking about it here. That counts!

• Red Heart
Reactions: ZilBorb and Sarkath

ZilBorb

Jul 5, 2019
Do you know what commissioning the scenes ends up costing by any chance? Like if say the "all fours" wasn't there in Alexandra's menu how much it'd cost to have a “menu scene” like that added.
I never had anything commissioned so I can't say. I guess it depends on the writer's speed and the complexity of the scene. The all fours scene has about 2k words with 4 minor variations. Although the scene is closer to ~850 words as most of it is the same between variations. So maybe $15-30 for an hour or two of work?
Best get on their discord and speak with the writers directly.

VelvetCake21

Feb 1, 2021
Where and how do I reach Avalon in this game? I keep seeing monsters being added there but have no idea how to reach it.

Cheese_Dude

Mar 10, 2019
With either the Researcher start or the Microwaved feat you have more control over what infections, if any, you take. I always prefer to play pure human so I rush to collect 2 goo from the Goo girls at the mall, 2 gryphon milk from the blue gryphons right outside trevor labs, and then make sure I hit level 3 so I can just turn in the items for Doctor Matt's quest and wait until he's done. He gives you the option to volunteer for bonus feats every three levels, and completing his quest gives you the idea for Microwaves, unlocking it as an option when you volunteer for a feat.
tysm, what does control look like tho? like can I legit choose which infections I get or does it kinda just bar what infections I can get? For example one transformation I like can only happen from the amazonians so if it kinda just bars what I can get then there's no point since I need to fuck them to get the transformation I like

Mar 1, 2018
tysm, what does control look like tho? like can I legit choose which infections I get or does it kinda just bar what infections I can get? For example one transformation I like can only happen from the amazonians so if it kinda just bars what I can get then there's no point since I need to fuck them to get the transformation I like
Researcher stops most infections from affecting you all together unless you use the vials that occasionally drop from enemies. It puts the transformation entirely in your hands (except in a few special cases). Microwaved gives you a choice to accept or reject transformations on a case-by-case basis.

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
Is there a way to stay human? I've been able to avoid getting infected by random encounters, but some events are just unapproachable without getting mutated.

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
Is there a way to stay human? I've been able to avoid getting infected by random encounters, but some events are just unapproachable without getting mutated.
As Prometheus_Primarch mentioned above, taking the Researcher perk at the start of the game (or rushing to get the Microwaved perk) will cause most infections (including ones caused by infected items, like the Jaguar Headpiece and Infected Sword) to create vials so that you can apply infections at will.

There are some instances where the story will bypass that, but events like that are rare in practice.

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes