Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
yo is there an up to date save editor for this? i remember there being one for the previous version, but, I deleted it from my computer when cleaning stuff up for more storage space.
I've been slowly working on one that's somewhat easy to use (and cross-platform, since my old one is Windows-only).

In the meantime, here's one I wrote a while ago that's functional, albeit kind of barebones (it just lets you edit the raw data, so you need to know the general file structure): . It should work with any version of the game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gerdybird43

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
might be a dumb question, but... uhm. how the heck can i start this game?

the instruction says to start it via git.exe in the release folder, but all i get is a gblorb whatever file i cant make use of.
what exactly do i need? github?

Reactions: Gerdybird43

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
the instruction says to start it via git.exe in the release folder, but all i get is a gblorb whatever file i cant make use of.
what exactly do i need? github?
The instructions on here aren't accurate anymore, unfortunately. :(

The easiest way to get this going is to use the installer version on the . That will install the Windows Git interpreter as well as the game file (the gblorb) and I think it sets up a start menu entry for it and everything. That's actually what the instructions on here were written around.

Pantheress

Oct 6, 2018
So I unlocked shift ability and used it to become a Great Dane, but I want a knot, how do I get a knot on my cock to really keep my pack stuck to me for a while? :p

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
More like "Not really that flexible and very much at the mercy of RNG - Survival."
Nevertheless, it's still an ok game.

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
Little late, but have you played Lilith's Throne yet? Has much less story content than CoC 1/2 & TiTS, but it's a text-based transformation game--- and it does transformation better than any other game. It's fun to play for the content it does have, and then just move on since the (sole) developer is a huge procrastinator and hasn't actually added much of note to the game for years.
I have tried it and decided I would wait until some more significant progress is made. Which may take a while. I at least want one of Lilith's underlings to be completed before I dive back in.

Jan 28, 2020

Updates

Bouncy Succubus: A new inflatable succubus can be found at the Beach, ready to make you her personal toy.
Clockwork Fox: A new victory and defeat scene has been added for this clicking enemy.
Dark Tyrant - Aura of Darkness: His presence grows stronger the more he levels up, and so does the stat boost he provides. This feature will be extended in future updates, such as opening up new victory scenes in encounters.
Dark Tyrant - Companion: This means you can now take the Fallen King as your companion. He provides stat boosts while active and a small, yet very reliable source of extra damage. You may also interact with him at any time, with scenes having been adjusted according to this new state.
Dark Tyrant: You may now strike a deal with the Fallen King. In exchange for a continuous sustenance and learning only you can provide, he shall accompany you and make you stronger during your adventures.
Dragon Android: An odd mechanical robot has been sighted in Red Light District and seems to be quite interested in males, especially in collecting their fluids. What is it doing? It is up to you to decide how to deal with this newcomer.
Feral Wolves: Both males and bitches now have a loot list you can choose items from.
Giant: There is now a way to befriend the Giant zookeeper, who will then offer to pick up the player in a more friendly way. Find his missing ring and try approaching him once you have it.
Journal: Notes are now displayed and sorted by Date instead of Days
Male Christy: There are now more cockvore scenes, and a new bad end, for the male version of Christy.
Mogdraz: The Demon Lord is now available for more strolls, currently the one destination being the Dry Plains (with more to come in the future). Additionally, two pre-existing sex scenes were recycled and adapted to the current version of Mogdraz, available for players who have successfully romanced him.
Museum: This area was reworked into a navigable location with actual rooms. Original events are still accessible throughout most of the museum by exploring. Additionally, a Roman Wing was added, which currently features a puzzle to awaken a statue of a roman soldier who can become a new acquaintance.
Ranfer: If you have got a shrinking mushroom, you may consume it and allow your male smilodon companion to play with tiny you.
Susan/Samson: You can now let the herm doe/buck fuck you (if you have a pussy).
Werewolf Brute: The werewolf brute has gotten some new and shiny artwork for you to enjoy.
Zephyr Personal Computer: Minimaps have now been added to most of the locations in the game. The ZPC can now be aquired by talking to Larissa at the Zephyr lobby.

Bugfixes and Balance Patches

Demon Fox: Should now allow people to get the 'loss result' rather than the 'submission result' when throwing the fight or losing.
Dragon Android Segis: Stat rolls will now properly display the required rolled value.
Fang: The scene for taking Fang along as a companion should now properly show.
Giant Essence: It will now properly smell like what it is.
Hellfire Club: Players should no longer be able to explore Red Light District while inside the Club.
J'reth: Asking to have sex with J'Reth should no longer lock the player out of the backpack questline.
Mogdraz: Fixed some typos along his romance scenes.
Monkey House: The monkey house will now appear in the intended place in the western zoo.
Obsidian Coin: It will now have a scent.
Ogres: Talking with the ogres about their mission should now properly show the scene.
Spike: Korvin will now only introduce himself once to Spike when he's brought in.
Wukong: The money should now have a linked action to talk with him.
Xaedihr: His Dom scenes should now play properly in sequence.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
I've been slowly working on one that's somewhat easy to use (and cross-platform, since my old one is Windows-only).

In the meantime, here's one I wrote a while ago that's functional, albeit kind of barebones (it just lets you edit the raw data, so you need to know the general file structure): . It should work with any version of the game.
Man, your editor just made my day.

I played FS long time ago (well before the whole covid mess), and did a lot of editing, but I lost all that info.
With your editor, I could finally pinpoint exactly several things I couldn't figure out previously. Thanks!

If you have problems with stat editing not working, just use notepad++. It uses a similar structure than your editor, but it lacks specifications.
Basically, for anyone else interested, use the editor to look inside the files (and pinpoint what you're looking for), and you can use notepad++ to edit numbers if the editor doesn't works.

How to:
-load your save.
-Export
--you'll get several files, which are basically a dismantled save. Each file inside has info.
The two most useful ones are "FSCharacterVariable3Save" which contains the stats of every character, and "FSNumbersave" which contains variables/flags.
The first one lets you edit your character as you want (just look at the numbers, and you'll quickly figure which ones are stats, as well as healt, morale humanity, etc).
The second one has lots of numbers, but the two maybe important ones are Freecreds and Score. So yeah, now you can have as much money you want, as well to get a F**ton of score (useful if you're already cheating and got a penalty).

"FSPossessionSave" lets you know which items you have, quantity, which ones are stored, stashed, equipped, and edit as you want.
(there also another file that gives you a list of the items and who drops it. Useful)

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
Man, your editor just made my day.

I played FS long time ago (well before the whole covid mess), and did a lot of editing, but I lost all that info.
With your editor, I could finally pinpoint exactly several things I couldn't figure out previously. Thanks!
I'm glad it helped! :D

If you have problems with stat editing not working, just use notepad++. It uses a similar structure than your editor, but it lacks specifications.
The updated editor that I'm working on is going to support specifications. Ideally, it should eliminate the need to look all of that information up (aside from updating the specs file to work with newer data structures, of course).

One of these days I might actually find the time/motivation to finish it. :whistle:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fuzzcat

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
I'm glad it helped! :D

The updated editor that I'm working on is going to support specifications. Ideally, it should eliminate the need to look all of that information up (aside from updating the specs file to work with newer data structures, of course).

One of these days I might actually find the time/motivation to finish it. :whistle:
I've been testing (and re-learning, it's been a long time lol) these last days, and started to recall things.

My early editing was with notepad++ (which I recommend, since it's extremely useful for many game saves), and while it worked perfectly, it was really tedious (ti'll you get the catch of what each number does).
Your editor is much much better, since it reads more data. For example, I was accustomed to read "s100", and your editor reads "curvy". That alone lets me read and guess a lot of other things.
(also, I finally have an idea what's for all the other numbers after the body type settings numbers in each row)

Second, you mentioned that it didn't worked on stats.
It does works perfectly!
While testing, they didn't seemed to work (basically, having strength 12 was exactly the same than 30)... then I remembered... it doesn't works until you level up "naturally", that's it, level up in-game.

So, the best route is to start a game, and immediately save and export before doing anything else.
Then edit the heck out of it, import and save. This way, you'll level up easy at early levels, and the game acknowledges the edited stats (also, exporting-importing at low levels is extremely fast, since there's no map unlocked, or NPCs, kids, items, etc)
Of course, you can always edit the stats at any point, but at high levels it takes more time and grinding to level up (or, you can edit again, this time just set your expierence 1 point lower than needed to level up lol)

Also, you mention you can't add Feats.
That's because the game keeps track and limits them.
On the FSnumbersave" file, you'll find a line that states how many feats you have. You can edit that (let's say, going from 4 to 6), and then manually add the feats (there's another file that only has the list of the feats you have).
So: edit the amount you have on one file, add the actual feats you want on another file.

Reactions: Sarkath

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
Second, you mentioned that it didn't worked on stats.
It does works perfectly!
While testing, they didn't seemed to work (basically, having strength 12 was exactly the same than 30)... then I remembered... it doesn't works until you level up "naturally", that's it, level up in-game.

So, the best route is to start a game, and immediately save and export before doing anything else.
Then edit the heck out of it, import and save.
Huh…every time I tried to do that, the game would hang when I tried to import the save. Maybe I'm just being impatient. :p

Are you using Windows Git, or a different Glulx interpreter (like Gargoyle)?

Of course, you can always edit the stats at any point, but at high levels it takes more time and grinding to level up (or, you can edit again, this time just set your expierence 1 point lower than needed to level up lol)
Before I found the debug codes I would set my experience way above the requirement, then hunt a bunch of latex foxes. After every fight the game would level me until it eventually caught up.

Also, you mention you can't add Feats.
That's because the game keeps track and limits them.
On the FSnumbersave" file, you'll find a line that states how many feats you have. You can edit that (let's say, going from 4 to 6), and then manually add the feats (there's another file that only has the list of the feats you have).
So: edit the amount you have on one file, add the actual feats you want on another file.
Ahh, nice! Thanks for the tip.

I'll have to keep stuff like that in mind for the next version of the editor. Ideally, the user should be able to just add a perk and the editor will automatically increment the appropriate number value.

where can i find glit.exe
Here's a direct download link:

Extract that somewhere on your computer, start it up, then open the "Flexible Survival.gblorb" file.

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes