Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
How do I can play this game? Because I don't understand the "Installation" . :(
The installation instructions have been inaccurate for a while. Your best bet is to go directly to the , then download and run the installer. I haven't used the installer in a long time, but I think it set up some shortcuts for you to make launching it easier.

Also, you won't have to worry about missing out on anything if you go to the official site. At this time, nothing is paywalled, so the downloads here and there are identical.

RoadOFmeme

Jan 25, 2019
The installation instructions have been inaccurate for a while. Your best bet is to go directly to the , then download and run the installer. I haven't used the installer in a long time, but I think it set up some shortcuts for you to make launching it easier.

Also, you won't have to worry about missing out on anything if you go to the official site. At this time, nothing is paywalled, so the downloads here and there are identical.
Okay, thank you.

Linvia

Dec 7, 2019
Note for those just following this thread and not discord, release for this month has been delayed as inform refuses to compile the game (sheer size im assuming) The team is contacting the devs to come to a solution.

• Wow
Reactions: Trapitalism101

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
Note for those just following this thread and not discord, release for this month has been delayed as inform refuses to compile the game (sheer size im assuming) The team is contacting the devs to come to a solution.
Oh jeez, I was worried that would happen. I built the game on my old computer about half a year ago and the compiler was incredibly finicky and it took a ridiculous amount of time (over 10 minutes on an overclocked i7-8700K). I hope they figure out a way to work around that. :/

Apr 26, 2020
stupid question asked and asked again... any user friendly improvement on the UI or it's still drag mouse and click everywhere no idea what was missing or added stuff?

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
stupid question asked and asked again... any user friendly improvement on the UI or it's still drag mouse and click everywhere no idea what was missing or added stuff?
The UI hasn't changed all that much. There's only so much they can do with the game engine they're using, unfortunately, so I wouldn't expect this to change significantly.

And yeah, the only way to really see what's new is to follow the changelogs. It makes it kind of difficult to follow what's going on if you don't keep tabs on it every few months.

KrallElite

Oct 13, 2021
couldn't figure out how to see the discord properly so figured i'd ask here - anyone been able to find the dragon android in the red light district? can't seem to find it anywhere.

Lestev

Dec 26, 2017
couldn't figure out how to see the discord properly so figured i'd ask here - anyone been able to find the dragon android in the red light district? can't seem to find it anywhere.
It's a random event. You should be able to find it by using "hunt android". Keep in mind that the first area of the red light district has the hunting encounters from the grey library, so move north or another direction first.

Reactions: KrallElite

squishtae

Jun 5, 2018
Not sure if this has been asked already but how do I get the Dark Tyrant to notice me? I've run into him already but it's never initiated anything?

Jan 28, 2020

Updates

Blanche: Blanche can now move to the library, complete with accompanying meetings with the majority of library residents. She needs some children first or she won't be willing to brave the dangers of the city though.
Cherry: The elegant pink fox can now officialize your status as her submissive, and will have conditions that decide if she transforms the player during sex and if she is able to impregnate them. These preferences can be adjusted through dialogue. Additionally, she has received one new dominant sex scene.
Damien: His quest continues, and if he has been fully transformed, you will be able to find him among the special patrons after speaking with Toron about it.
Orcs and Ogres: A new event in the Junkyard that begins an event chain revolving around the conflict between Orcs and Ogres can be encountered in the Junkyard.
Philip: The boar man now has one-time interactions with some characters who have also been recruited that can be sometimes triggered by walking up to him.
Triceratops Male: There is now a male Triceratops roaming the museum's walls. He enjoys a good fight, is a bit of a power bottom and loves having his ass played with.
Xaedihr: The demonologist has one new way of dominating those who desire to submit to him.

Bugfixes and Balance Patches

Cherry: She will no longer be fertile unless it has been decided in dialogue choices.
Kitsune: The Kitsune should now be able to take your virginities.
Leonard: Leonard should now be able to impregnate you properly. No more antlions.
Leonard: Leonard should now be able to take your virginities. As can his pride-mates.
Pistol: The pistol purchased from Zephyr Inc. is now the right size for normal human hands. Also abnormal hands as long as they are of similar size.
Sylvia: Sylvia's research event should now only trigger once. There shouldn't be any lasting problems for those who have encountered it multiple times.
Tyrannosaurus Male: Corrected a description inconsistency related to his dog tags.
Tyrannosaurus Male: Fixed a typo on the infection's skin change entry.

Reactions: Sarkath

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Not much happened for this past few months, are they planning something big? Something changed? Or just got some slow months?

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
Not much happened for this past few months, are they planning something big? Something changed? Or just got some slow months?
From the look of things, they were having trouble getting the game to compile (converting the source code into a runnable game, in case you're unaware). My guess is that it's due to the sheer size of the thing. I tried compiling it myself a few months ago and it took a lot of fiddling (and something like 10-12 minutes on my gaming PC) to get a working copy of the game.

So yeah, I'm thinking they ended up spending a bunch of time wrestling with technical issues rather than adding content.

Reactions: nackedsnake

ZilBorb

Jul 5, 2019
From the look of things, they were having trouble getting the game to compile (converting the source code into a runnable game, in case you're unaware). My guess is that it's due to the sheer size of the thing. I tried compiling it myself a few months ago and it took a lot of fiddling (and something like 10-12 minutes on my gaming PC) to get a working copy of the game.

So yeah, I'm thinking they ended up spending a bunch of time wrestling with technical issues rather than adding content.
They've already ran into this size problem with the interpreter software a while ago, I don't exactly remember how they fixed it, I think they got some help from the interpreter's developer. The thing is, after that they started adding a lot of pictures which drove up the file size again.

Not sure what the solution would be. If it were up to me, I'd just get rid of the pictures, they don't do much for me. I much prefer more content than bling. I hesitate to say that they need to move on from the engine, ports have stagnated a ton of projects and could take a very long time. On the flip side, they could take that chance to make a remastered version of sorts, add some more art, and polish FS up for new audiences.

Or... they just got bored of the project, it has been a decade since they started working on this game. I sure am not though.

Reactions: Sarkath
4.20 star(s) 13 Votes