Furkoi

Apr 23, 2020
I didn't have any luck finding it via exploration but submitting to the werewolf brutes near Avalon worked (I think it's specific to those ones). I think they brought me there after something like 4-5 times.

You'll know it's working when the post-combat dialogue has started changing. You'll see bits of italicized text popping up.

Oh yeah i tried submitting to those like 50 times on a loop and nothing...

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
Oh yeah i tried submitting to those like 50 times on a loop and nothing...
That's really weird.

Just to verify that you're on the correct version, what happens if you type "version" and hit ENTER while in-game? If it returns anything less than "220110", you're not on the newest version.

Furkoi

Apr 23, 2020
That's really weird.

Just to verify that you're on the correct version, what happens if you type "version" and hit ENTER while in-game? If it returns anything less than "220110", you're not on the newest version.

THats exactly the version i am in. Maybe if I could find the name i could hunt it, but i tried hunting for "hidden rock cavern" and all its alternatives and couldnt find shit xD

Furkoi

Apr 23, 2020
flexible editor works fine. you have to export your progress then use flexibleeditor on one of the files created (there are several) and save the changes. Then importing the file again (which will take 10 to 20 minutes for some reason)

Thats how i managed to enter the lupine lair, by making the hidden rock cavern entrance a public place instead o a private one -.-

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
THats exactly the version i am in. Maybe if I could find the name i could hunt it, but i tried hunting for "hidden rock cavern" and all its alternatives and couldnt find shit xD
Sounds like you already have it taken care of, but for future reference I checked the code and found this:

Code:
if WerewolfBruteSubmitCount >= 3 and player is not dominant and Resolution of Discover The Werewolves Den is 0 and a random chance of 1 in 2 succeeds: [One time event for Werewolf's lair]
    say "[WerewolfBruteLair]";
I'm guessing your player is dominant, as the check will never succeed if you are. If you don't have that perk, there's a 50% chance of getting dragged there after your third submission.

The name of the event is "discover the werewolves den" rather than anything having to do with the hidden cave entrance. However, since it doesn't actually have a location set in the code you can't find it by hunting or exploring (it gives you the "perhaps you should try looking somewhere closer" message, meaning that it's valid but you're in the wrong area). Whoops.

It seems a little weird that having the dominant perk locks out the event. You'd think a big hulking werewolf would want to emasculate an otherwise dominant character. I dunno. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Is the changelog complete or just a main overview? Just asking because it dont looks there would be anything new for my never submitting lesbian ^^

• Sad
Reactions: Trapitalism101

ZilBorb

Jul 5, 2019
Where is the git.exe?
Can't seem to run it.
I believe if you download the game with the "installer" link on their , it comes with the interpreter bundled in. Or, you can download it separately .

Last edited:

Luel

Jun 22, 2018
Hello.
Can someone tell me how to interact with things in the Museum Roman Wing?
I mean, the room description mentions a lot of stuff in the location, but obvious commands do not work.
Do I need to complete some obscure event I have no way of knowing about first??

onetimereject

Jan 24, 2019
Hello.
Can someone tell me how to interact with things in the Museum Roman Wing?
I mean, the room description mentions a lot of stuff in the location, but obvious commands do not work.
Do I need to complete some obscure event I have no way of knowing about first??
just enable hyperlink and inspect area, there's a number of stuff in the room that could be interacted with

May 6, 2019
flexible editor works fine. you have to export your progress then use flexibleeditor on one of the files created (there are several) and save the changes. Then importing the file again (which will take 10 to 20 minutes for some reason)

Thats how i managed to enter the lupine lair, by making the hidden rock cavern entrance a public place instead o a private one -.-
Thats crazy! can you do a "how to" in detail with TONS of pictures? :D

or a link to someone who has, maybe? :D

Jul 17, 2020
It's a false positive. A 50% detection rate is hardly compelling, especially for something released over six months ago. If you take a look at the names they're all generic detection signatures, and the different vendors can't even agree on what it is (a PUP—potentially unwanted program—and a Trojan are very different classifications). If something is truly a threat you're going to have very widespread detection (90% or more at minimum, I'd say).
i went ahead and played with widows git, now any time my browser is open my AV pops up every couple hours saying it blocked suspicious site
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and
and

happens regardless of what website i am on, google/ youtube/ netflix/ amazon prime/ crunchyroll/ etc

Last edited:

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
i went ahead and played with widows git, now any time my browser is open my AV pops up every 15-20 minutes ago saying it blocked suspicious site
and
and

happens regardless of what website i am on, google/ youtube/netflix/amazon prime/crunchyroll/etc
Well then, I guess I just got "lucky" seeing, as I've been using both 1.3.5 and 1.3.6 since they were released (on multiple PCs, no less). Yeah, probably not.

Once again: if several AV programs can't agree as to whether something is adware, a trojan, or a PUP, with a bunch of generic definitions being flagged, I'd put money on it being a false positive. On top of all that, the author of Windows Git specifically mentioning that he's had a problem with it being flagged as a false positive, and that he hasn't had any luck resolving it.

Finally, the "suspicious" sites you linked are filter lists. Those are intended to be fed into content blockers to tell it which phishing sites to block. They're completely benign and are used by all modern browsers to warn you before going to sites that are known to be malicious. If I saw an AV program raise a fuss over a text file of all things, I'd switch to a different AV program.

Reactions: nackedsnake

Shagmonkey

Jul 29, 2017
i cant change the stats when i use fs export editor to change things for the charactervarieable i get this error saying could not find layout file for 'FSCharacterVariable3Save' make sure that an xml file that accepts the type exists.

Xarvenius

Feb 7, 2020
i could need some help here:
trying to figure out what kara means with "find me a new supply of material" did already try for a few ingame days in every area to find something but either iam absolutly unlucky or too braindead.

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
i could need some help here:
trying to figure out what kara means with "find me a new supply of material" did already try for a few ingame days in every area to find something but either iam absolutly unlucky or too braindead.
Looking through the . Looks like you would talk to Nermine in Smith Haven Mall next to start the next phase of the piercing quest. Unfortunately, it's incomplete.

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes