DirtyMare88

Jun 26, 2020
So I'm new to the game and system, i've got it up and running but as intriguing as the game is, the .gblorb system isn't the most appealing program to play on.
Is there some trick or setup I am missing to make playing this easier? Feel like the program is very cumbersome, forced to read through everything each time instead of there being a predictable control options.

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
So I'm new to the game and system, i've got it up and running but as intriguing as the game is, the .gblorb system isn't the most appealing program to play on.
Is there some trick or setup I am missing to make playing this easier? Feel like the program is very cumbersome, forced to read through everything each time instead of there being a predictable control options.
Sadly, no. The current version of the game was written in an interactive fiction engine, so there's a lot of limitations with how the game can process input and stuff like that.

They are in the process of rewriting the game in a new engine. It's still very early in development (i.e. not really playable) but based on the prototype it should make it easier to play and control. Here's a screenshot of the prototype:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So yeah, that should be a pretty big improvement in general. :) As far as I'm aware they haven't given an ETA on the new version. It's still early days, and there's a ton of content to port over after they get all of the game mechanics sorted.

Jan 28, 2020

Updates

Cougar: These flirty ladies prowling the city have new pictures to show off their bodies
Monty: There are two new scenes you can experience with the black soldier, taking the (straight) man down the rabbit hole of having his ass played with. The first one is taking him for a stroll through Camp Bravo with a sex toy inside him, the second involves actually fucking him.
Sabretooth: The kitty has gotten some new artwork to show off all that glorious fur.
Skarnoth: Skarnoth got a new dominant scene where the the player becomes his slave. For the scene, currently two of the seven deadly sins are available for the player to choose from.
Rodion (Lair Of The Lupines): Perhaps, if you have met the cook of the werewolves' lair, you caught him talking about a gift you could offer Jett. He will now be able to give you a personal demonstration of what it is, his special cake. This begins a few series of quests that will be featured in the future depending on the player's actions.
Vanessa: Three new endings are now available depending on how many of Vanessa's squad you have rescued.
Wyatt (Lair Of The Lupines): The athletic werewolf, found in the common room, has a new sex scene for all genders, with variants depending on how the player looks. Additionally, he will now react accordingly to a player who underwent full male-to-female transformation from his special event and either kept it or changed back when proposed for sex. For those who went back to male, he will turn them back to female if the player apologizes to him during the dialogue.
Wyvern Patriarch: It is now possible to have fun with the large wyvern upon defeating him by teasing. This new scene will end differently for those who have the "more vore" option activated.

Bugfixes & Balance Patches

Brooke: The otter should now not have any virginities left to loose.
Fang: The choice to request that Fang become your Alpha instead of Beta has been removed until it is completed. (Fang can still become Alpha from neglect or encouraging Sandra)
Fur Items: Infectious fur items should now no longer be affected by Iron Stomach, as you're not eating the stuff.
Lair Of The Lupines: It is no longer possible to encounter the cave anywhere in the game and is now properly tied to exploring Avalon.
Monty: The image of Monty being fully dressed wasn't being displayed correctly. Now it will appear.
Urik: The orc should be saved properly as a companion in the future. If you already have him as a companion and that wasn't quite properly restored, please take him to the library and talk to him about being your companion to get him into the right mode.

Last edited:

Adamex

Jul 28, 2018
How do you get Urik? I already win the contest against the Orc Mob. He is already on the orc lair, didn´t f*k him right there. I talked about his life using all options on his talk menu. I can send him to the Library. But apparently he gets lost on his way. Can anyone tell me what else to do?

Last edited:

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
How do you get Urik? I already win the contest against the Orc Mob. He is already on the orc lair, didn´t f*k him right there. I talked about his life using all options on his talk menu. I can send him to the Library. But apparently he gets lost on his way. Can anyone tell me what else to do?
You mean the son of the breeder that you can make into a brute / breeder / neither?
He should be in your library upstairs after the talks. If you don't see him, maybe waiting for a few days.
You can also check the wiki. Not up-to-date, but it has a lot of info about the old contents.

Adamex

Jul 28, 2018
You mean the son of the breeder that you can make into a brute / breeder / neither?
He should be in your library upstairs after the talks. If you don't see him, maybe waiting for a few days.
You can also check the wiki. Not up-to-date, but it has a lot of info about the old contents.
The breader´s son is Cris. I already got him. About Urik: After publicly mistreating one of the human-sized breeder orcs he owned, Boghrim forced him into becoming a breeder slut himself, making him hunger for hard dicks and a tasty load of cum in his belly... and now he's yours, to do with as you please.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
The breader´s son is Cris. I already got him. About Urik: After publicly mistreating one of the human-sized breeder orcs he owned, Boghrim forced him into becoming a breeder slut himself, making him hunger for hard dicks and a tasty load of cum in his belly... and now he's yours, to do with as you please.
OK, it seems he's a new content that wiki has very little about. lol
According to he can be your companion. If you already sent him to the bunker but his not there, try " companionList "?
Otherwise You can try to go through the change log, I think I saw the name mentioned multiple times.
Or waiting someone else to answer :p

vorelovverr

Apr 19, 2021
They are in the process of rewriting the game in a new engine. It's still very early in development (i.e. not really playable) but based on the prototype it should make it easier to play and control. Here's a screenshot of the prototype:
Looks a bit rough, but hopefully it'll be super polished by the time they make a release for it!

vorelovverr

Apr 19, 2021
Anyone know how to get rid of the black wasp parasite? It was something I stumbled on and it's starting to get real annoying...

Nov 8, 2021
Anyone know how to get rid of the black wasp parasite? It was something I stumbled on and it's starting to get real annoying...
I believe from what I got from the source code:
Expell unfertilized eggs three time in a row and keep humanity 20 points above libido.

Does anyone know in which exported files the feats are located/saved?
EDIT: Alright, I found them: Feats are a combination of flat one time stat adjustments, numbers and truths. They cannot be found by their simple string name rather by there actual code name if they are numbers or truths.

Last edited:

vorelovverr

Apr 19, 2021
Anyone know how to modify time in the game? I tried finding the time with Sarkath's editor, but can't seem to nail down where it is...

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
Anyone know how to modify time in the game? I tried finding the time with Sarkath's editor, but can't seem to nail down where it is...
I checked the FS source and the time code is a bit weird. Everything is in FSNumberSave, and from what I can gather the important entries in that table are Turns and Targetturns.

Turns represents the number of turns that the player has taken (equivalent to waiting once). Each turn is 3 hours, so there are 8 turns for each day. With every turn that passes, the Turns variable decreases (yeah, I don't know why, either). The time of day as well as the date is calculated based on this value.

Targetturns is equal to the turn in which the rescuers will arrive. When Turns is equal to or less than this, the game will end if you haven't enabled the Play On mode with Trixie's iwannacheat menu.

Just to make things even more confusing, Turns starts at 240 by default, while Targetturns defaults to -240. The latter can change depending on actions you take in-game, as well as which game mode you're playing.

In order to change the current time, you'll essentially want to use this formula to determine the day: 240 - (daysPassed * 8). That will set the time to midnight on the Nth day. After that, subtract 1 for every 3 additional hours you want on the clock. It's worth noting that when you import the save at this point the time of day might not appear correctly. To correct that you can either manually modify TimekeepingVar in FSNumberSave or just wait one turn and the game will automatically update it based on whichever Turns value you specified. If you want to update TimekeepingVar manually, that one just contains the time for the current day (0 for midnight/00:00, 7 for 9PM/21:00, in intervals of 3 hours).

Yeah, it's kind of annoying to fiddle with it manually. If you only want to advance time you're better off just waiting (typing 'z' or 'wait'*) or sleeping. If you're more looking to extend the game without turning off the rescue timer entirely, it's easier to just reduce the Targetturns variable.

* If you want to wait multiple turns in a row (to reset sex cooldowns or get through pregnancy faster, for example) you can use multiple waits with periods separating them. For example, typing: "z.z.z.z.z.z.z.z" will wait eight times in a row, thus advancing a full day. You can then hit up and enter to repeat the command. Certain events, like resolved pregnancies, will break the wait chain as expected.

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes