KopretCZ

Jan 24, 2022
How am I supposed to play it? There´s literally only that .gblorb sht and no release folder whatsover :WaitWhat:

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
How am I supposed to play it? There´s literally only that .gblorb sht and no release folder whatsover :WaitWhat:
If you're running Windows, your best bet is to grab the installer from the . It's exactly the same as what's on offer here (no Patreon exclusive stuff or anything like that) but it's more convenient to get running.

If you're on Mac/Linux, you can run the gblorb file with .

Reactions: KopretCZ

whitefluf

Jan 8, 2018
Hey there is there any way to edit items at all? like put a certain amount of food in your inventory or a weapon. And is there a list on a github or something that i can just look at to see what each integer means in the save editor

vorelovverr

Apr 19, 2021
Anyone know if it's possible to reset events? I meet Sven and didn't know there was a 2 day limit till he was permanently gone...

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
Hey there is there any way to edit items at all? like put a certain amount of food in your inventory or a weapon. And is there a list on a github or something that i can just look at to see what each integer means in the save editor
I posted a few partial guides here that covers some of those things. You can use the debug codes to both dump a list of all the in-game items (zListAllItems. This includes equipable items like clothes, armor, and weapons), as well as give them to you (zItem).

The save format documentation (aside from the source code of the game itself) is hardly comprehensive at this time, but I put together a list containing the fields in the FSCharacterVariableSave3 file, which contains all of the characters' stats, including the player's. I imagine that should take care of most of the things people would want to edit.

I started putting together a more comprehensive cheat guide yesterday which should fill in a ton of blanks. I don't have an ETA on it, but I'm going to try to get at least rough draft of it out Fairly Soon™.

Anyone know if it's possible to reset events? I meet Sven and didn't know there was a 2 day limit till he was permanently gone...
If you have the exact name of the event (it looks like Sven's event name is "Hidden Kitty") you can use the zUnresolve debug code to reset the event.

Basically, type "debug" to enter debug mode, then "zUnresolve Hidden Kitty" to reset the event, and then "debug" again to disable debug mode (otherwise it'll print a bunch of extra stuff to the screen whenever you do anything). That should let you either hunt for the event again or find it during exploration.

Last edited:

whitefluf

Jan 8, 2018
It doesnt seem like i can enter debug mode though. Typing it out doesnt do anything and neither does iwannatest

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
It doesnt seem like i can enter debug mode though. Typing it out doesnt do anything and neither does iwannatest
Yeah, for some reason in the post above I said that you type "IWannaDebug" to enter debug mode. In reality it's just "debug". Sorry bout that. <_<

I just verified it on the latest build of the game (serial# 220207) and using "debug" with the codes in the linked post still works as expected.

Oh, it's also worth noting that zItem doesn't display anything, not even an error, if the item name is misspelled. If the item name is correct, it should return the standard "You gain 1 whatever!" message that pops up if you pick up items legitimately. When in doubt, "zItem water bottle" is a good test phrase.

Reactions: whitefluf

whitefluf

Jan 8, 2018
alright thanks for the help. going to test it out now

Edit: it works. But now i just want to ask something about feats, occupations, and dedications if you can answer that

Last edited:

whitefluf

Jan 8, 2018
well first of all, how do you get occupations to begin with and same for dedications. The wiki seems to be outdated so i dont know if i can trust that a lot. Also i think i got quite a lot of feats from leveling up but im not sure if there is more i could get. Another question i have is the debug open world. Will i lose the chance to do quests for those respective places and will that result in me messing up some quests because of it.

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
Unless I'm misunderstanding you, occupations aren't available for players in the single player version. That might be available in the Flexible Survival MUD (multi-user dungeon—the online version) but I'm not sure. There is a special scenario that starts the player off as a researcher who is immune to most common infections, making most transformations completely voluntary, but that's the only impact it has.

There are some feats that are locked behind other feats, as well as some that are locked behind gameplay events and quests. I haven't really done much research on these, so as far as I'm aware the on the wiki has the most complete list.

You don't have to worry about missing out on anything with the open world cheat. All that does is flag all of the main areas as being "visited" so that they appear on your nav list. You still have to go to the area and either interact with NPCs or explore for the quests to pop up.

It may be possible to break something if you save edit your nav list (for example, unlocking the Gator Den nav point without meeting the Sewer Gator) but the in-game cheat is perfectly safe.

whitefluf

Jan 8, 2018
Alright yeah you understood what i was asking. What about diciplines. I think that proficiencies are online only as well right? I also would like to ask about how to unlock mertis, mutant powers, quirks, soul and how to unlock/use crafting. Sorry for all these questions but i havent played the game in like 2 or three years and i didnt even take a look at the wiki at that time so everything here is brand new to me.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Alright yeah you understood what i was asking. What about diciplines. I think that proficiencies are online only as well right? I also would like to ask about how to unlock mertis, mutant powers, quirks, soul and how to unlock/use crafting. Sorry for all these questions but i havent played the game in like 2 or three years and i didnt even take a look at the wiki at that time so everything here is brand new to me.
Those are all from the ,
What exactly are you playing? You can't doing cheats on the online version afaik, also i'm not sure the online version is still alive.
This threat is for the . Play it first, then worry about cheats later.

whitefluf

Jan 8, 2018
Those are all from the ,
What exactly are you playing? You can't doing cheats on the online version afaik, also i'm not sure the online version is still alive.
This threat is for the . Play it first, then worry about cheats later.
Thats why im asking. I have played the game before. But it has been a long time since then, i havent even been on this thread before and all the things ive found have been on the wiki so im asking if they corrolate to singeplayer at all hence why i asked "proficiencies are online only as well right?" because i was unsure. Im not trying to bring multiplayer into this, just asking questions and hoping i get an answer from someone who knows about the game like Sarkath or anybody else. And it doesnt help seeing that a lot of the links from the wiki dont say weather its for online or not since edits were last made around 2017,2015, and so on.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Thats why im asking. I have played the game before. But it has been a long time since then, i havent even been on this thread before and all the things ive found have been on the wiki so im asking if they corrolate to singeplayer at all hence why i asked "proficiencies are online only as well right?" because i was unsure. Im not trying to bring multiplayer into this, just asking questions and hoping i get an answer from someone who knows about the game like Sarkath or anybody else. And it doesnt help seeing that a lot of the links from the wiki dont say weather its for online or not since edits were last made around 2017,2015, and so on.
None of the stuff you mentioned was ever existed in singleplayer version as long as I remembered.
As for wiki you need to look for "Category:Single Player".

Also was not blaming you. I'm actually curious has anyone legitimately played the multiplayer to know enough of it.

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
No worries!

Yeah, all that stuff is multiplayer-only. Single-player pretty much just focuses on NPC interaction, doing quests, getting laid, etc. Player customization is limited to transformations, the typical RPG stuff (stats, items, feats), and, by extension, recruiting select NPCs to the library.

I'm actually curious has anyone legitimately played the multiplayer to know enough of it.
I've never played it. It looks kind of RP heavy, and from my experience that tends to lead to painful amounts of cringe (or maybe I'm just a judgmental old bastard. Either/or :)).

whitefluf

Jan 8, 2018
None of the stuff you mentioned was ever existed in singleplayer version as long as I remembered.
As for wiki you need to look for "Category:Single Player".

Also was not blaming you. I'm actually curious has anyone legitimately played the multiplayer to know enough of it.
Wasnt trying to blame you haha. I just am trying to understand everything. I honestly just searched for things. Never exactly looked at anything on the wiki main page and just went straight for the links. Sorry if it sounded like i was attacking you in the last message that was not what i was trying to do haha.

whitefluf

Jan 8, 2018
No worries!

Yeah, all that stuff is multiplayer-only. Single-player pretty much just focuses on NPC interaction, doing quests, getting laid, etc. Player customization is limited to transformations, the typical RPG stuff (stats, items, feats), and, by extension, recruiting select NPCs to the library.

I've never played it. It looks kind of RP heavy, and from my experience that tends to lead to painful amounts of cringe (or maybe I'm just a judgmental old bastard. Either/or :)).
and thats understandable. Well atleast i know a lot more than i did before and thats thanks to you lol. Ill be looking more into the game and hopefully can find more interesting things inside of all this.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I actually tried the online version long time ago, cuz the RP part was quite interesting.
Then I found out It uses the "Freemium" model: Meaning you basically can't get anything done without constantly payin' money / or grindin' the hell out of your life, for thousands of different over-complicated currencies just like whitefluf mentioned :LOL:

vorelovverr

Apr 19, 2021
Basically, type "debug" to enter debug mode, then "zUnresolve Hidden Kitty" to reset the event, and then "debug" again to disable debug mode (otherwise it'll print a bunch of extra stuff to the screen whenever you do anything). That should let you either hunt for the event again or find it during exploration.
Ok, so I attempted that, but now I have the problem of getting to the Sven's place and it's still deserted. I'm guessing that his place also needs to be removed from the nav... Leaving debug on when I was brought to Sven's Place a line popped up "Setting zpc_Zc set to False."

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 13 Votes