Drex

Nov 22, 2017
Can someone pls tell how do I get the shifting event quest? I've been expolreing for days and can't seem to ever get it. And yes I already found the Floating City.

EPIC2X

Aug 26, 2019
Can someone pls tell how do I get the shifting event quest? I've been expolreing for days and can't seem to ever get it. And yes I already found the Floating City.
search for " Secure Area " while in an outside area (example, outside the library) (normally its a fairly rare random event unless you are searching for it specifically)

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
Please use the report function on the main page to report a game update, sometimes this place can stagnate behind for months

n1veau

May 5, 2018
I really love the game, played it fairly regularly over the years. (Only singleplayer, never got into the multiplayer part)

Only shame is the rather slow development, monthly updates that are not quite enough to start another playthrough.

I tend to wait for 6+ months/updates between downloads, depending on the updated content even longer.

HeroOfNought

Jul 2, 2018
looks like most the preg content is MC getting impregnated?
Sort of, IIRC there's a few companions you can send to the bunker that can get pregnant as well. That's not to say breeding isn't a thing: most any female enemy you come across you have the chance to knock up and use that to extend your time.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Wow... this shits still being made? I played this years ago before I found this site.

Has the gameplay been improved? I remember it being clunky af.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
looks like most the preg content is MC getting impregnated?
Not at all. This game actually has a very good pregnancy system.
There are tons of NPCs hv pregnant events, and as others said you can knock up female enemies as well, there are a lot of pregnancy events that don't involving MC at all. There're even some NPCs that are offsprings.
MC self can get pregnant either with a womb, or with "mprg" perk.
Wow... this shits still being made? I played this years ago before I found this site.

Has the gameplay been improved? I remember it being clunky af.
If you think the system is clunky then not yet until they full transfer to the new engine (which is already in progress)
Only shame is the rather slow development, monthly updates that are not quite enough to start another playthrough.

I tend to wait for 6+ months/updates between downloads, depending on the updated content even longer.
Ain't it normal for any games really? Even AAA studios don't put out games monthly - bar "live service" craps, but that's a different story. Developing games is not like mass producing groceries, The development pace of this one is far from "slow".

We are actually in better times as there're so many (good) games out there to play, that we don't need to be forced to stick with only one or two and has nothing to do during the down time.

"keep an eye for updates, and pop back in when there's something pique your interests" is what I do.

Reactions: damnedfrog

n1veau

May 5, 2018
Ain't it normal for any games really? Even AAA studios don't put out games monthly - bar "live service" craps, but that's a different story. Developing games is not like mass producing groceries, The development pace of this one is far from "slow".

We are actually in better times as there're so many (good) games out there to play, that we don't need to be forced to stick with only one or two and has nothing to do during the down time.
Just saying 10-15 minutes of new content (if you are a slow reader), 1-2 new pictures and a couple of bug fixes on a good month isn't that much.

Which isn't a bad thing for a game only making 1000-2000 a month, just nothing to write home about either.

If you factor in that a lot of the code/writing comes from (unpaid) GitHub contributors it's basically free money for Wahn for what amounts to managing his GitHub.

Reactions: Karsu and mrttao

judgenot93

Feb 9, 2019
> This is supposed to be a reasonable name, like what you might assume a person might go by in real life.
> That name is already taken

well that's not how real life names work, is it

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Just saying 10-15 minutes of new content (if you are a slow reader), 1-2 new pictures and a couple of bug fixes on a good month isn't that much.

Which isn't a bad thing for a game only making 1000-2000 a month, just nothing to write home about either.

If you factor in that a lot of the code/writing comes from (unpaid) GitHub contributors it's basically free money for Wahn for what amounts to managing his GitHub.
1. They said they are migrating engines, which will slow down the new contents. Nothing about it is "a good month" (not to mention you are exaggerating)

2. This "free money for no work needed" entitled complain is really getting old it's not even qualify as a meme anymore.
  • Have you spend any money on this game? Have contributed anything to the development of the game? If not, why do you care how much money they make? It's totally none of your business.
  • They are not selling contents on the Seller - Buyer agreement. All the money they get is from supporters who's willing.
  • True there're "developers" abuse this to scam "free money", but FS dev team is not one of them, they work diligently on this project - slow or fast that's just your opinion
  • I get that you want stuff "FAST, HIGH QUALITY, and FREE" (well, who doesn't? :p ), but be realistic, such thing doesn't exist.
3. I don't even know what I'm rambling about, guess I drank too much :coffee:

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes