TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
I have a question, Can you get a Knot for human dick on here? Hopefully you get more answers here easier.

Last edited:

doomtrack

Feb 3, 2018
Go and download the installer. It will include the program to run the game along with the newest version.
I tried running the installer but it just spits out "unknown drive" errors at me, so I ended up having to use gargoyle to launch the raw gblorb file after some googling.

Jan 29, 2018
So, is there a way to manually trigger a scene? Been trying to trigger the Spike scene but rng hates my guts with a burning passion it seems. Already seen the note as he left for now, wondering how many weeks etc until he shows up in the library to ask to join as a follower.

Last edited:

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
If it is single player, you need to know the name of the event. Let say it is Spikerun, so if that was the name, you go to the area location and type Hunt Spikerun. You would have to pull up the NPC list for the event names on the wiki.

Jan 29, 2018
If it is single player, you need to know the name of the event. Let say it is Spikerun, so if that was the name, you go to the area location and type Hunt Spikerun. You would have to pull up the NPC list for the event names on the wiki.
The wiki does not say about a event it says;

If Alexandra has been recruited and had at least one litter of pups along with moderate waiting period, Spike will randomly be waiting for you to arrive at the Grey Abby Library. Due to wanderlust and the want to break away from his mother, he will approach about joining the player as a companion.

Doesn't say anything about a event which is really annoying.

Wish I knew just how to add him as a ally or force him to spawn instead of this rng bs which has had no dice for like 2 weeks of in-game time.

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
The wiki does not say about a event it says;

If Alexandra has been recruited and had at least one litter of pups along with moderate waiting period, Spike will randomly be waiting for you to arrive at the Grey Abby Library. Due to wanderlust and the want to break away from his mother, he will approach about joining the player as a companion.

Doesn't say anything about a event which is really annoying.

Wish I knew just how to add him as a ally or force him to spawn instead of this rng bs which has had no dice for like 2 weeks of in-game time.
Ahhh, it is one of the offspring. Nope havn't done that, been waiting for them to add a daughter npc companion, but chances are slim to none.

Ashurael

Nov 16, 2017
Found a way around the whole import process taking forever and a day. Delete the export files you didn't change anything in and it takes much less time. For example, I changed data in FSPlayerSave and FSNewPlayerSave, but nothing else. So I deleted the other export files and only imported the two mentioned files. Took less than a minute to finish. The import process probably takes so long because the Git.exe has to read EVERYTHING in each file and some of them have a LOT of shit in them. So just delete the ones you didn't edit and you'll save yourself some time.

Ashurael

Nov 16, 2017
Another thing. For those who prefer being human and STAYING human, you're in luck. There is a transformation item that after transforming you into a powerful stag with very high stat increases, will turn you fully human if used again. The item does not go away so you can use it as many times as you want. However, the item is locked behind the level 30 quest, The Twelve Labours. You get it as a reward from the third labour quest, capturing the sacred hind of Artemis. Alternatively, you could save Colleen's 3 spray actions for if/when you want to become a pure human again. Those are limited to 3 times only though so use them sparingly.

bronzewell

Nov 22, 2017
So, is there a way to manually trigger a scene? Been trying to trigger the Spike scene but rng hates my guts with a burning passion it seems. Already seen the note as he left for now, wondering how many weeks etc until he shows up in the library to ask to join as a follower.
Try navigating to other area and going back to the library, i got spike pretty quickly after having a sex with Alexandra once. Some event trigger only when you change location.

Jan 29, 2018
Try navigating to other area and going back to the library, i got spike pretty quickly after having a sex with Alexandra once. Some event trigger only when you change location.
Did that again and again with no luck. Guess rng does hate me, will try again though. Now if only there was a way to add companions you want in your save without all the hoop jumping and praying to rngesus.

Shadow Fox 571

Jul 11, 2017
i need help, i need older build i don't remember from when exactly but was fairly new, i just remember it was 421.xxx in size plz i need it

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
i need help, i need older build i don't remember from when exactly but was fairly new, i just remember it was 421.xxx in size plz i need it
I've been mirroring FS builds, so you might be able to find them here:

The 2021-12-06 and 2022-01-13 builds are close to that size, so maybe it's one of those. Pretty sure I have the Feb 2022 and Mar 2022 builds kicking around somewhere as well…I'll try to get those uploaded later.

Edit: Just added the February 2022 and April 2022 builds. Looks like I'm missing the March 2022 build, though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shadow Fox 571

Shadow Fox 571

Jul 11, 2017
I've been mirroring FS builds, so you might be able to find them here:

The 2021-12-06 and 2022-01-13 builds are close to that size, so maybe it's one of those. Pretty sure I have the Feb 2022 and Mar 2022 builds kicking around somewhere as well…I'll try to get those uploaded later.

Edit: Just added the February 2022 and April 2022 builds. Looks like I'm missing the March 2022 build, though.
thank you so much dude it's was the february build i was looking for

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sarkath

Ressxd

May 28, 2020
Ok, I might be dumb, but I tried to download it from GoFile, and it gave a *.msi file. Now this might be the actual file I need, but when I tried to run it, windows defender blocked it. So basically what im trying to ask is, am I supposed to get an *.msi file of around ~430mb?

ZilBorb

Jul 5, 2019
Ok, I might be dumb, but I tried to download it from GoFile, and it gave a *.msi file. Now this might be the actual file I need, but when I tried to run it, windows defender blocked it. So basically what im trying to ask is, am I supposed to get an *.msi file of around ~430mb?
Yes, that should be the installer. Windows will often block obscure files from running

Reactions: Ressxd

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
So trying out the game and I just gotta ask is there no map or anything to know where you are at in the game? Cause at the moment once I leave the library the left part of the screen is just black with me able to pick directions to walk in but I have no idea if I am walking into a dead end or not and sometimes I just seemingly walk in circles cause I can't remember what way I went / came from earlier xD

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes