Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
Is it just me, or does github no longer show any search results from the FS repo for some reason
In my experience, GitHub's search is about as useful as a torn condom. Pretty much the only way to get decent search results is to clone/download the repo and grep it. :|

Reactions: MarcusDBlack

Linvia

Dec 7, 2019
How do i reach wyvern nest and unlock both nest and patriarch?
I can't find anything help me...
Well, you need to be encased in an egg by unbirth/mpreg (requires touched by madness), note that to be vored here your body should be smaller than size 5, if you keep getting defeated and be unbirthed/mpregged , the chance to be taken to next should be higher each time.
For patriarch you basically have to humilate the male wyverns by sexing them after defeating them, i think 3 to 4 times is enough, then you should be able to meet him in exploration, or you could directly hunt him by " hunt patriarch "

hoboman11

Apr 25, 2018
anyone know how to find the vixen kunoichi? I feel like I'm missing something obvious but I can't tell

Mar 1, 2018
anyone know how to find the vixen kunoichi? I feel like I'm missing something obvious but I can't tell
I am not the author of it not an expert, but this is from the discord server: " the vixen is in the regular outside hunting area, but is only unlocked from progressing the newer magic drake content".

Lestev

Dec 26, 2017
There is a new update.

By the way, in this version you can get a dragon egg and customize the dragon that will come out from it. But when I get to the part where you choose the horns and the genitals I get stuck in a loop. When I "talk" to it again, it always asks me about the horns.

Reactions: Sarkath
Mar 1, 2018
There is a new update.

By the way, in this version you can get a dragon egg and customize the dragon that will come out from it. But when I get to the part where you choose the horns and the genitals I get stuck in a loop. When I "talk" to it again, it always asks me about the horns.
Sorry, I forgot a piece of code that advanced the stage. The initial event where you get given the egg also currently repeats. These should be fixed when the bug fix gets included.

Polarthief

Dec 29, 2021
There is a new update.
In case anyone is wondering "well where is it?!", you have a chance upon going back to the library to be given it by a visitor.

Sorry, I forgot a piece of code that advanced the stage. The initial event where you get given the egg also currently repeats. These should be fixed when the bug fix gets included.
Dunno if this was also reported, but when you get to being able to customize its penis (assuming it has one), it's supposed to be a 1-9 menu, but it shows 1-7, and the only options on screen is 1-6 and 9. 7 and 8 got cut off. It's in the same discussion further down the one with horns.

hatass

Oct 6, 2017
Is there a walkthrough or a guide or a content map somewhere? I get lost every time I try this.

Mar 1, 2018
Dunno if this was also reported, but when you get to being able to customize its penis (assuming it has one), it's supposed to be a 1-9 menu, but it shows 1-7, and the only options on screen is 1-6 and 9. 7 and 8 got cut off. It's in the same discussion further down the one with horns.
This was sort of intentional, but poorly laid out. Number and size customisation are not meant to be available until the dragon has hatched.

Is there a way to trigger the visitor with the dragon egg with the "hunt" feature?
There is not, sorry. Only a chance when you navigate back to the library.

Reactions: Bruhdashcon

Gusno1

Jul 10, 2022
When do you think the fix might be included?

Discord says the fix is out and active as well.
with an issue noted by
red031000 : """looking at the code it seems that it's checking for "Body Modification", but instead, "Modification" is selected"""

Another bonus fix is a satyr frat bug as well who's fix came out around 11:30 AM

alphafr

May 18, 2018
Think the game could use morph perk like Lilith's Throne

I.E feline being more sneaky, reptilian having low metabolism due to being cold blooded

Large size granting health/strength bonus (I mean why is turning into a massive wyvern giving no advantage over being a tiny mouse and vice versa?)

Thick skin/hide granting extra defence and so forth

Last edited:

lilblimpo

Feb 3, 2018

Discord says the fix is out and active as well.
with an issue noted by
red031000 : """looking at the code it seems that it's checking for "Body Modification", but instead, "Modification" is selected"""

Another bonus fix is a satyr frat bug as well who's fix came out around 11:30 AM
Awesome, although now it seems like the numbered options in the penis modification page are all off by one, so it loops again!

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes