codefost

Jul 23, 2021
How do i get sgt mark new art?
Or it's in file already?
If that's it, then why when i remove file. It still not appear.
Note* i play in fabularium from play store

Mar 1, 2018
This is what I see when I run it after doing that
Assuming that I am recognising what has happened, you don't want to click play (counter-intuitive as it is). Either click git and then open flexible survival when asked, or click flexible survival then choose git to run it (assuming that you are on Windows). That frequently causes problems and I wish that it had been sorted by now...

Mar 1, 2018
How do i get sgt mark new art?
Or it's in file already?
If that's it, then why when i remove file. It still not appear.
Note* i play in fabularium from play store
It should already be in game, though beyond that, I admit that I don't know how pictures usually display on phones.

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
how do you install the debugger?
The debug codes are built into the game. Here's a post documenting most of the relevant commands.

Basically, type "debug" at the prompt to enable it, then you can type in one of the codes. If the extra text that debug mode prints while you play annoys you, you can type "debug" again to disable it until you need it again.

codefost

Jul 23, 2021
It should already be in game, though beyond that, I admit that I don't know how pictures usually display on phones.
Well, it show mark old pic instead.
Maybe overwrite but it must happen because picture is use for same character and order of bring picture now bring old pic first instead. I think - -
Anyway, in case of next update (after your break) try remove old pic and if it still can't then. *Bang* suicide immediately

lol, usually other picture are there but some new pic idk their characters or monster name T_T

As far as i know aside from Sgt mark.
Other pic is work perfectly in fabularium

Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
For some reason after first encounter with monster pictures disspear and it just black screen where pictures should be. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Zelphina

Dec 23, 2017
Is the egg not working in the most recent update? What is the serial number at the top when you play? (The version here is behind the one on the blog, sorry)
I found out the problem was that I downloaded the game from this site, I was able to fix it by downloading from the blog. Thanks for the help :)

Wolfehound

Jul 20, 2019
Hey, I can't get the installer to work, every time, no matter where I save to, it crashes after starting the installation. Anyone else run into this problem? I've tried redownloading the installer and changing save locations

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Soo....the only female content in this update is a dragon egg and a knocked up wolfgroupie?
I am badly aware about your dickfocus devs, but you lose the pussyfans here...especially the lesbian ones who just avoid all the dicks.

Reactions: FFFFFACK
4.20 star(s) 13 Votes