nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019

It is a narrative text game with graphics being NSFW and profile pics mostly.
Edit : Description
Is there a way to batch download those images, or extract them from game files?

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
not yet was hoping for an extracted version D: my pc doesnt like the installer
Never seen one.
I think you need to use some sort of interpreter
If you are tech savvy enough, download the raw files and compile yourself: (I've no idea what .gblorb even is lol)
Raw files, play with your own choice of interpreter:
Usable Interpreters for Windows: WinGit, Fotz, ...
Usable Interpreters for Mac: Splatterlight, Gargoyle, Zoom, ...
Usable Interpreters for Android: Fabularium

Note: When a new update comes out, just grab the raw file above and switch it out with the one you already have. Save files are version specific, to transfer over your playthrough process, click the "export progress" button within the game, then once you have the new version open "import progress" (this might take a few minutes)
Just checked the OP, no idea what those links are even for lol. The game is around 500mb...

Gusno1

Jul 10, 2022
Is there a way to batch download those images, or extract them from game files?
I don't know about a batch download on those images sorry.
I think they are compiled in the GBLORB file (I think of it like a compiled unity level except it's the entire game featuring images, text, gui, etc.)

An easy method if you want to download the images would be going to the developer(s)' github below
>
>Click on the green code smooth box
>Download Zip
>unZip the Zipped file
>Discard everything except Figures folder
>You now have all images used within the game. Neat!

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
also if you want weird cheatly options I made a few tho my code is I think a few years out of date.

here is my most used piece of cheat code wherein you wont fall below 9 humanity if debug mode is enabled.
Code:
an everyturn rule:
    if debugactive is 1:
        if Humanity of Player < 9:
            now Humanity of Player is 9;

Last edited:

Wolframm

Aug 2, 2022
View attachment 2072402

trying to run FSGodot you guys got any ideas

The Godot version is practically just a preview. the major systems are in development: UI, infection, enemies, situation, ect. there's pretty much no content in it, and there won't really be until the game is more of a solid piece than a patchwork of half finished systems.

The engine it's running on, godot 4.0, also just entered beta, so that's also going to be affecting things. They may both reach a release state around the same time.

Reactions: jfmherokiller

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
The Godot version is practically just a preview. the major systems are in development: UI, infection, enemies, situation, ect. there's pretty much no content in it, and there won't really be until the game is more of a solid piece than a patchwork of half finished systems.

The engine it's running on, godot 4.0, also just entered beta, so that's also going to be affecting things. They may both reach a release state around the same time.
one of the big issues ive expirenced is that it doesnt like to run under wine very nicely.

Wolframm

Aug 2, 2022
one of the big issues ive expirenced is that it doesnt like to run under wine very nicely.
You should consider trying the Linux version instead of running it through wine. The beauty of Godot is that it's relatively easy to export to multiple platforms. However, since Godot 4 is in the beta phase right now, there may be some bugs and inefficiencies. Those will get ironed out once flexible survival itself is in the beta phase. currently, it's still in alpha, which means major systems driving the game are still being built.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
You should consider trying the Linux version instead of running it through wine. The beauty of Godot is that it's relatively easy to export to multiple platforms. However, since Godot 4 is in the beta phase right now, there may be some bugs and inefficiencies. Those will get ironed out once flexible survival itself is in the beta phase. currently, it's still in alpha, which means major systems driving the game are still being built.
well to my knowledge they only offer the windows download here and my pc doesnt support the required opengl thing

Wolframm

Aug 2, 2022
well to my knowledge they only offer the windows download here and my pc doesnt support the required opengl thing

This web page should have the latest versions. Just keep in mind the Godot port is far from finished, and lacks pretty much all content. The only reason to download it would be curiosity. I'll look into the opengl issue, but i'm unsure if i can do much about it, so i can't make promises.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020

This web page should have the latest versions. Just keep in mind the Godot port is far from finished, and lacks pretty much all content. The only reason to download it would be curiosity. I'll look into the opengl issue, but i'm unsure if i can do much about it, so i can't make promises.
my best guess is it doesnt support "Intel UHD Graphics 620" which is my graphics card

nejfan

Aug 30, 2017
It is possible that there has been an error in flagging, especially if there are people like me who got their tags mixed up while coding. It is also possible that tags weren't assigned in the first place for some creatures, so I can have a look through when I get some time.

There has been some progress in making opposite genders for some infections/creatures, usually the more popular ones, so this may be remedied in time.

As for Eric/Erica, I think the command 'give pomegranate seed to Eric' needs to be typed. There are still some instances where hyperlinks weren't added. (I don't know why they weren't put there in the first place. The game has had hyperlinks for as long as I can remember.) The tome will give a scene with some tentacles, but I think that the majority of the content is for 'trans' Eric rather than 'Male' Eric or Erica. Some of the Tome scenes are male exclusive due to the writer's personal tastes.

I'll see if one of the more code-savvy people has any ideas to make stashing more convenient.
huh is there a trans version of eric? if so, how do i get that?

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
my best guess is it doesnt support "Intel UHD Graphics 620" which is my graphics card
The Intel UHD 620 shouldn't have a problem with it. It only requires OpenGL ES 2.0, which any card from within the past 14-15 years will support.

Try installing the driver package that Intel provides on their web site. Maybe the driver Windows is using doesn't support OpenGL (I'm not sure how common this is now, but that was a common issue in Windows XP through 7). Uninstalling and reinstalling the driver package might also help get it working.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
The Intel UHD 620 shouldn't have a problem with it. It only requires OpenGL ES 2.0, which any card from within the past 14-15 years will support.

Try installing the driver package that Intel provides on their web site. Maybe the driver Windows is using doesn't support OpenGL (I'm not sure how common this is now, but that was a common issue in Windows XP through 7). Uninstalling and reinstalling the driver package might also help get it working.
well I am running linux not windows

also heres the full glxinfo thing
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

oh got it to work by running it under proton

Mar 8, 2017
huh is there a trans version of eric? if so, how do i get that?
You get him to accept being a woman, then go find the Temple of Hera in the Museum. Hera will send you to find one of her followers in the junkyard, and give you a pomegranate seed as a reward which you then can give to Eric to turn him completely into a woman.

nejfan

Aug 30, 2017
You get him to accept being a woman, then go find the Temple of Hera in the Museum. Hera will send you to find one of her followers in the junkyard, and give you a pomegranate seed as a reward which you then can give to Eric to turn him completely into a woman.
I know about that, the one I replied to talked about a trans version tho. Separate from 'Erica'.

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes