Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
many people have worked on the game. I myself fixed the compiler so that the inform version could continue to expand.
Nice work!

To be honest, it was taking so long for Inform 7 to go open source that I was starting to give up hope that it would ever happen, lol.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
Nice work!

To be honest, it was taking so long for Inform 7 to go open source that I was starting to give up hope that it would ever happen, lol.
I didnt do much except open it in idapro, then figure out where it kept its limits and expand those limits via a little bid of RE. look here for my issue this was before the compiler went open source

Reactions: Sarkath

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
rn messing with the compiler and found this gem.

Code:
The "submarine" sound is a gloomy thunk; the "bell" is the three-tone rising
alert noise which iPhones make when they receive texts, but which hackers of a
certain age will remember as the "I have ripped your music CD now" alert from
SoundJam, the program which Apple bought and rebranded as iTunes. Apple now
seems to consider this alert a general-purpose "something good has happened".

Mar 1, 2018
does anybody know how to get to station 69 ? ._.
Sorry, I didn't make it clear in the description. It is a continuation of an event chain for Colleen. To get the first event, have Sarah's lust under control, recruit Colleen, and then there is a chance upon going down to the bunker. Once that is done, just go down into the tunnels.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
Why game not work on Windows 11 ?
well all parts of the game both godot and nongodot were made using prewindows 11 technology. to my knowledge they were made with windows 7 in mind. you may need to run it with the support software or in a vm.

rafkin

Dec 13, 2019
Also cannot run on Win 11. After extraction I have exactly one file of the "application" type. Running that opens the splash screen with buttons for New Game, Load Game, Settings. Clicking them does nothing.

Edit: The Play in Browser link posted on page 40 works

Edit #2: Doesn't seem to be anything to do. Every room is empty, except Trixie who says one line and you can't respond to. The only actions, scav and scout, say they are not implemented. I don't know what I'm missing.

Last edited:

nowayman69

May 21, 2017
Also cannot run on Win 11. After extraction I have exactly one file of the "application" type. Running that opens the splash screen with buttons for New Game, Load Game, Settings. Clicking them does nothing.
I'm having that same problem on Win 10 pro
Edit: okay the problem is that the downloads don't have the actual files needed to run the game. I went to the actual site and get a 400mb+ install file that let me boot the game up just fine. OP needs to fix those download links.

Last edited:
Reactions: Magazif

Xarvenius

Feb 7, 2020
I'm having that same problem on Win 10 pro
Edit: okay the problem is that the downloads don't have the actual files needed to run the game. I went to the actual site and get a 400mb+ install file that let me boot the game up just fine. OP needs to fix those download links.
or atleast put in an info that an interpreter like git or gargoyle is needed.
atm the install info says basically just extract and run but not that there is an interpreter needed.

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes