Infinatious

Aug 10, 2017
How does the multiplayer version compare to the single player? Is it nearly the same thing or does it have more content?
The multiplayer is vastly different compared to the singleplayer, and it's rather difficult to get into and truly get a grasp on the systems. I've been poking at it every once in a while for the past ~2 months and I still barely feel like I understand it.

Reactions: Rexaureus

Rexaureus

Oct 21, 2017
The multiplayer is vastly different compared to the singleplayer, and it's rather difficult to get into and truly get a grasp on the systems. I've been poking at it every once in a while for the past ~2 months and I still barely feel like I understand it.
Thanks for the quick reply, and If you don't mind answering, how much of a multiplayer system is there? Can you play as you would in single player, with little to no contact with others, or the interaction between players is constant?

Infinatious

Aug 10, 2017
Thanks for the quick reply, and If you don't mind answering, how much of a multiplayer system is there? Can you play as you would in single player, with little to no contact with others, or the interaction between players is constant?
You essentially can play as you would in the singleplayer, you don't need to interact with other players unless you actively want to.

codefost

Jul 23, 2021
How does the multiplayer version compare to the single player? Is it nearly the same thing or does it have more content?
Let's say if you play for two day, you will able to play FS single player all day.

System at first was complicated but once I understand. It's so easy and fun at least if you have goal (more fun if play with people fun cause it has flavor text for interactive with other) it's RP GTA but in form of text and able to customise more.

There's job, teleport, edit how other see you and kink you like.

Transformation is simply, fight until you won and stronger. Lose? Keep respawn. There's active ability to heal or use by say use ... Too.

More work than single player yet less control.

I hope more people play. Right now I'm retired bc REAL LIFE IS TERRIFIED TRUTH I DON'T WANT TO WAKE lol

codefost

Jul 23, 2021
Let's say if you play for two day, you will able to play FS single player all day.

System at first was complicated but once I understand. It's so easy and fun at least if you have goal (more fun if play with people fun cause it has flavor text for interactive with other) it's RP GTA but in form of text and able to customise more.

There's job, teleport, edit how other see you and kink you like.

Transformation is simply, fight until you won and stronger. Lose? Keep respawn. There's active ability to heal or use by say use ... Too.

More work than single player yet less control.

I hope more people play. Right now I'm retired bc REAL LIFE IS TERRIFIED TRUTH I DON'T WANT TO WAKE lol
But recommended read in web before press start. It's convenient too #if you understand. you can play and let it auto hunt while search web, there's command to say #example = auto hunt, rest, respawn, open and some like info or our stat board (i dont remember well)

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
Oh cool, they followed my advice and changed the main post nice to see moderators listen, though theirs a gap in changelogs, welp my fault for not informing them of the others

Remember if you see a new update, click report on the main post and click game update and add a link

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
i thought the game was moving to new engine, dont see any mention of it in changelog how's that going?

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Anyone know a way to extend the day before the military arrives? A reliable and easy one, i accpet cheats/exploits.
There are many ways. To name a few, helping the main plot scientist, the bargain bin, give birth, and quite a few events (mostly involving military).
I think you can even choice a extend feat upon level up.

If you just wanna cheat, I believe you can ask the cheat fairy in the library for "Endless" or something.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lorde Cyber Saurus

BubbaNoName

Apr 25, 2019
Anyone know a way to extend the day before the military arrives? A reliable and easy one, i accpet cheats/exploits.
It's been a bit since I played so some information might be a bit off, and this is likely not a complete list:

Get Pregnant or impregnate others. Each child gains you 12 hours. The game tracks only one pregnancy at a time last I checked.

Finding the random "loaded catapult" encounter, and firing it will gain you 14 days.

Talking to Trixy and using the "Iwannacheat" command allows you access to the "Play on" cheat, which when activated, the rescue never comes.

There might be others, but these were the ones I remembered.

vorelovverr

Apr 19, 2021
Talking to Trixy and using the "Iwannacheat" command allows you access to the "Play on" cheat, which when activated, the rescue never comes.
I think you can ignore Trixie and type "Play on" in the text command line, I usually do that when I start a new game.

Gfetusay

Nov 2, 2021
Are you using a save from an older version? If so you need to export the save on the older version of the game, then close that and open up the newer version of the game and import it
no, i installed the game yesterday and i had to leave, now i dont know how to load it

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes