Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Didnt know this game was on this website, Its been years and years since I played this. So giving it another run. I see they added art. But alot seems the same, so hopefully theres alot more content.

A thing that troubles me tho, is trying to get multibreast without becoming a furry, always seems to change legs and amrs to fury creatures.

2nd, I wish you could allow dominate sex actions (such after winning) to be infectious if you choose it to be. I dont like to loose, but kinda wish there would be some infection even in control. Like raping the monsters you like and becoming part one.

Is there any unique infections, that sorta make you stronger than the rest ? At heart I like a bit of power gaming. it be nice if there are any unique demon tfs.

Also met a military guy called Sidney. Its kinda cute he wanted to be a woman and so I granted his wish Turn him into a sexy vixen. But finding he doesnt really do anything at the library/bunker. but sit in the break room.

Can I expect any monster abilties? or other attacks than basic attack ?

Last edited:
Jan 3, 2022
A thing that troubles me tho, is trying to get multibreast without becoming a furry, always seems to change legs and amrs to fury creatures.
Well, the wiki will have more details and answers for your other questions, but for this one...

A stealthy enough character can access a special shop in the Zephyr building that sells various items in exchange for free creds, and one of those should be exactly what you're looking for.

Reactions: FFFFFACK

qwermhv

Aug 6, 2018
i dowload the one with Interpreter, it opens in google chrome but never stops loading
1678992610930.png
Edit: nvm, you click on git

Last edited:

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
So is there no real transformation where you could become an absoulte monster in terms of stats or abilities ? Doesnt appear to be any abilities you can use form transformations. Guess thats a little disappointing. It be fun if there were uniques, like slimegirl queen, or succubus queen. Or Royal vampire (Are there vampires in the game ?) well if you get what I mean. I'd love demon transformations, but just getting a succusbus infection and being like the rest of hte succubus not all that interesting.

Kinda wish that there was benefits of having low sanity too, a way to corrupt yourself but without getting game overs. I think i'd find the game more fun if I could see my character has gone more crazy and depraved and a little evil. Scenes and extra details of your character showing more feral instincts, but not completely lost. etc etc.

Also another thing, I've watersports set to full, but never really seen what it has to offer yet. Was hoping at least you could piss on your enemies you defeat, but not even that seems to be options.

Infinatious

Aug 10, 2017
So is there no real transformation where you could become an absoulte monster in terms of stats or abilities ? Doesnt appear to be any abilities you can use form transformations. Guess thats a little disappointing. It be fun if there were uniques, like slimegirl queen, or succubus queen. Or Royal vampire (Are there vampires in the game ?) well if you get what I mean. I'd love demon transformations, but just getting a succusbus infection and being like the rest of hte succubus not all that interesting.

Kinda wish that there was benefits of having low sanity too, a way to corrupt yourself but without getting game overs. I think i'd find the game more fun if I could see my character has gone more crazy and depraved and a little evil. Scenes and extra details of your character showing more feral instincts, but not completely lost. etc etc.

Also another thing, I've watersports set to full, but never really seen what it has to offer yet. Was hoping at least you could piss on your enemies you defeat, but not even that seems to be options.
I think there's a feat that allows your stats to scale with what transformation you currently have, but it's been a while since I last checked and can't remember if you can get it via leveling up or if you have to acquire it some other way. Low humanity stuff, that sounds slightly familiar but only slightly, I'm not sure if it has any effect beyond little bits of flavor text and how close you are to getting bad ended. And watersports content, only a few enemies have scenes for it, depending on whether you win or lose. The actual toggle is more like a percentage slider, increasing or decreasing the chance of an enemy using a watersports scene on you when they win, with less being very rare, if ever, and full being the highest chance of it happening.

Zach_Crimson

Jul 22, 2019
ok, how do i make the game go fullscreen cause it started going windowed and there isnt a cfg file so idk if there is a way to make it go fullscreen

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
I had a game idea some months back and hadn't seen anything close to it until i found this one yesterday.

Difference being, the player (Can choose background) starts out on a old research ship long overdue for an overhaul in the artic with a home base on a small island close by able to keep in touch with each other, just not the rest of the world.

The player and crew and home base are in the dark about the outbreak and still have three months remaining until the next crew scheduled arrives to take there place and head home, which never comes.

The other difference was instead of it being in a quarantined city/area it was a global outbreak and survivors that didn't change were immune.

Other than that it's pretty close to what i was going for.

Although the interface, game mechanics and UI aren't what i am accustomed to.
Out of all the text based games i have played, the easiest one for me to follow on what's going on and interact/move has been Lilith's Throne.

Mar 1, 2018

Updates:

Bastet:
The proud lioness (available through Nermine's jackalman questline) posed for some pictures, allowing you to see just how see-through her dress really is, and giving a very nice view when you take it off her. [Wahn]
Blanche: The white wolfess of the Grey Abbey Library has posed for some sexy pictures, in the nude and in various stages of her pregnancy. [Wahn]
Cock Cannon: The scenes for the cock cannon's victory over the player have been reworked, giving you a much more detailed experience of what it means to be defeated by a giant walking cock. It should be a fun time for enjoyers of cockvore. [Wahn]
Diavoborg: Added a few scenes to support a small quest for external genitalia for Vuukzasqig. Additionally, the behemoth has received a few more dialogue options. [Gherod]
Drelgoth: Your truest demonic lover by no mistake and all purpose may now feel confident enough to dominate you further during his scenes. He assures you this is what you need. Three variants in total for each of his scenes have been added, which may trigger after having had sex with him after several times. [Gherod]
Event Code Update: We're in the progress of updating to new and improved code for events, which will now prioritize new story events over repeat scenes. This applies mainly to the Grey Abbey Library, where some events that were previously only firing when navigating from outside are now also up for being encountered if you just walk into the Grey Abbey Library room. Further progress in updating old events to the new system to come in the future. [Wahn]
Fang: Female Beta Fang and Confident Sven may now get to know each other. You may come across them in the Courtyard and have the option of giving them freedom with exploring their attraction (you can still join in), telling them that they may only do so with your involvement, or denying them sexual contact with each other. [Prometheus]
Kal Ren: Loss route! Oral, Anal, and Cock Smothering(hyper, requires the kinky feat). Scenes are randomized because he doesn't respect you enough to let you choose! [Voidsnaps]
Kerry and Shaw: The minotaur and his former superior from "Dangerous Load" have been expanded. To access the new content, watch as Kerry violates Shaw, then follow them to their new home. [Voidsnaps]
Milk & Cum: Various items of the milk & cum variety have been added to the game, meaning that you can now create additional types of items when milking yourself in the added infections. [Voidsnaps]
Ranfer: If you bring your feline bodyguard with you and defeat a werewolf brute, you may now enjoy an additional way to have fun with both at the same time. You can now also talk to him to find out his creatures of interest, which is basically a way to let the player know which encounters he might have scenes with. [Gherod]
Ryan: Another large wave of content for Ryan. His sex scenes have been reworked to add more detail and fix mistakes. His beach date has a new ending for fem and neuter players and has also been edited to add detail. The beautiful fennec’s pregnancy content is also complete and includes a new sex scene for players who breed Ryan enough. [Fuxi]
Snapjaw: There is a... Rather enormous sharkman at the Snapjaw Beach Camp. And yes, the camp is even named after him. Who is he? Maybe someone whose good side you may wish to keep yourself on. He comes with plenty of dialogue and a few scenes. [Gherod]
Squire: The knightly squires have gained some new artwork to show off their bodies. So far, you can check out the fully dressed and naked versions in the existing old scenes, but future updates in coming weeks/months will further expand on the squires to make use of more artwork variants. [Wahn]
Tobias: Newly expanded through commission. Those that have already met him can meet him again in the east parking lot. Saying goodbye or going home with him opens up his home to the NORTH (And then north east from the overgrown lot) of the EAST smith haven parking lot. Bad end available for those that are fully canine (can mix and match but all parts must be canine) and 2 anal sex scenes available. One for your first time with him, and another if you accept the collar and meet him at his trailer after a certain amount of time while wearing it. (Voidsnaps)
Velos: The muse scene between Velos and Nermine has been updated to reflect both characters a bit better. [Wahn]
Vial Inventory: The way vials work has been rebuilt, which should make the vial inventory less laggy and more comfortable to use. For example, vials are now shown as a continuous list, taking up much less screenspace. [Wahn]
Vincent: You can now save the fox captive of Mul and his brothers from the event "Orc Raid" in the warehouse district, with Vincent poentially becoming an NPC to be brought into the library. There are various ways the expanded Orc Raid encounter can go, depending on if your character is an orc himself or not. The orc option has a newly reworked and expanded sex scene, plus further choices in how you want to act, as does the non-orc scene. If brought to the library, you can talk through a few options to get to know Vincent, and also have more oral fun with him going down on you (with again, a special variant for orcs). More fun to come for Vincent in the future. [Wahn]
Vuukzasqig: Upon being brought to Red Rock Lair, the formerly Wyvern Patriarch can now receive a full set of external genitalia, together with an extra art asset to show it off! The quest to do so involves a few scenes with Diavoborg. [Gherod]
Xerxes: You can now feed your devoted human dog orc pills, enabling the possibility of impregnating him through anal sex. After that, you (or others that fuck him), can put some sons in his belly. [Wahn]

Bug Fixes:

Blanche:
Relocation to the library should now properly conclude.
Fang: Typo Fix
Ryan: Properly coded as an NPC.
Several dozen typo fixes for various files. Nothing large enough to mention the files by name. You should find that scenes misgender your character less often.(Less runaway vaginas...)
Stat Blocks: Stat Blocks for characters in Stripes' folder.
Werewolf Brute: Should now properly scale the player's scale value size to a 4, up from 3.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Astrra and Sarkath

Lestev

Dec 26, 2017
So I wanted to play the new version, but when I went to do my usual stuff with Trixie, exporting and importing my data, it didn't work. Has the location where these files are stored been changed recently?

EDIT: Besides that, I explored a bit of the new content and I think that the wyvern patriarch is becoming one of my favorite characters in this game. The writing around him is just a lot of fun. I know it's not everyone's cup of tea, with the focus on vore, but it's very good stuff.

Last edited:

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
So I wanted to play the new version, but when I went to do my usual stuff with Trixie, exporting and importing my data, it didn't work. Has the location where these files are stored been changed recently?

EDIT: Besides that, I explored a bit of the new content and I think that the wyvern patriarch is becoming one of my favorite characters in this game. The writing around him is just a lot of fun. I know it's not everyone's cup of tea, with the focus on vore, but it's very good stuff.
It worked for me, just in case you exported on the older version and then imported on the newer version right?

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes