BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
Anyone know of a save editor that works on this game?
Maybe a guide?

I am more accustomed to files i can edit with Notepad and ++ or OnlineSaveEdit

On a side note, can you make it so the player character doesn't mutate?

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Anyone know of a save editor that works on this game?
Maybe a guide?

I am more accustomed to files i can edit with Notepad and ++ or OnlineSaveEdit

On a side note, can you make it so the player character doesn't mutate?
The save structure is quite complicated (Miss the good old days of save words).
I also wonder if there are simple ways to Save Editing.

But you can just use in game cheats from the bunker fairy, they are very convenient.

To avoid mutation, just select the Researcher Origin at start, so you can only transform if you choose to use TF items

Lestev

Dec 26, 2017
It worked for me, just in case you exported on the older version and then imported on the newer version right?
Yeah, I'm pretty sure I did. Since it worked for you I suppose it's an issue only on my end. Oh well, it didn't take long to get back to were I was in the events I was interested in with cheats and debug commands.

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
The save structure is quite complicated (Miss the good old days of save words).
I also wonder if there are simple ways to Save Editing.
I started writing a simplified save editor a while back. I should probably start working on that again. :whistle:

still works, but it requires you to know the basic structure of the saved games. I think I covered most of the important stuff in this post, but FE isn't exactly the easiest thing in the world to use.

retardo

Sep 17, 2017
Is this game still mostly a "watch patreon donator OCs fuck each other from a bush and never get a option to interact with them" simulator?

Reactions: FFFFFACK
Mar 1, 2018
Is this game still mostly a "watch patreon donator OCs fuck each other from a bush and never get a option to interact with them" simulator?
[Note of bias: I am one of the writers.]
There are more interactions with the player than with each other. I can't currently think of any NPCs that don't have interactions/sex with the player but do with other characters. Who do you feel is like this?

Mar 1, 2018
Right now it's an "only male NPCs get any updates" simulator.
While the majority of new content has been male-leaning (due to the majority of the writers being that way inclined, as well as commissioners), there is still female content going in game such as Blanche, Alexandra, and (female) Fang to name a few.

Reactions: PsyTurtle

Lykanzz

Jun 17, 2021
huh when i use the new one the git.exe doesn't detect the game and when i boot the game its in command prompt and doesn't work very well anyone know a fix?

Last edited:

fakklan

Mar 16, 2018
While the majority of new content has been male-leaning (due to the majority of the writers being that way inclined, as well as commissioners), there is still female content going in game such as Blanche, Alexandra, and (female) Fang to name a few.
And when are they getting some updates pray tell? The fact this question even needs to be asked is bad enough. It's as if there isn't enough gay furry games out there.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
And when are they getting some updates pray tell? The fact this question even needs to be asked is bad enough. It's as if there isn't enough gay furry games out there.
This is a game is always leaning towards M+M.
If you don't like gay furry, just move away. Not every game needs to be created for you.
And no, There are not enough gay furry games out there.

Again, if it's not a game for you, just move on. Don't waste your breath just to annoy other people.
Or if you really care, spend your money to commission the contents you want to see, just like all other commissioners.
AKA, nobody owe you anything. :KEK:

Wikifeet69

Feb 3, 2023
Sounds like you probably have the wrong editor. FS has used more than 5 glkdata files for quite a while and it no longer uses savewords.

Furkoi is referring to . It's a bit barebones in that it only gives you an Excel-like view of the file without explaining what anything is.

Odds are if you're editing your save the file you're interested in is going to be FSCharacterVariablesSave3.glkdata. That lets you edit your base stats. When you open that in Flexible Editor, here's what each of the numbered columns represent:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you want to edit the number of freecreds you have, open FSNumberSave.glkdata. Find "freecred" in column 0 and edit the value in column 1.
For anybody who want to revert to pure stain human without messing around too much all you need to do is:

Step 1: Find Coleen and use her spray to revert to human(You need to complete a questline).
Step 2: Export game.
Step 3: Open Flexable Editor then FSNumberSave.glkdata , Find Coleenspray and set to zero.
Step 4: Profit from infinite human reversion sprays.
1681351787997.png

Reactions: Sarkath

Leozinhe

Nov 18, 2021
anyone can help me? i didnt understand how to bad end into random encounters.. is reaching 0 sanity or anything else? i wanted to see the ending of grizzly bear of the zoo but i dnt know how to do it. Anyone knows? sorry for bad english

Mar 1, 2018
anyone can help me? i didnt understand how to bad end into random encounters.. is reaching 0 sanity or anything else? i wanted to see the ending of grizzly bear of the zoo but i dnt know how to do it. Anyone knows? sorry for bad english
I don't know much about bad ends, sorry, but I think that it requires hitting 0 sanity/humanity while you (or at least your torso) is that of a Grizzly Bear.

Reactions: Leozinhe

Leozinhe

Nov 18, 2021
I don't know much about bad ends, sorry, but I think that it requires hitting 0 sanity/humanity while you (or at least your torso) is that of a Grizzly Bear.
So is more about the ending of your char being infected with mutations rather than submit to the monsters right? Thank you for the reply!

fakklan

Mar 16, 2018
This is a game is always leaning towards M+M.
If you don't like gay furry, just move away. Not every game needs to be created for you.
And no, There are not enough gay furry games out there.

Again, if it's not a game for you, just move on. Don't waste your breath just to annoy other people.
Or if you really care, spend your money to commission the contents you want to see, just like all other commissioners.
AKA, nobody owe you anything. :KEK:
1. There's already F/M and H content in the game, I just ask for more
2. No, I don't completely hate it, + this game isn't created for any one person specifically anyway, + and yes there's too many gay furry games.
3. I didn't pay a dime and I will bitch about whatever I want. Especially because I don't even play the game.

Lestev

Dec 26, 2017
2. No, I don't completely hate it, + this game isn't created for any one person specifically anyway, + and yes there's too many gay furry games.
3. I didn't pay a dime and I will bitch about whatever I want. Especially because I don't even play the game.
Then we're free to bitch about how idiotic you sound.

codefost

Jul 23, 2021
Seriously

Just use power of *MONEY*
You who Didn't play and don't even pay for commission content to write about f content, have no right to complain bc if you want to complain. Go complain on review and show people who come and go after review how demanding you're like woke ppl demand for writers change original description without care while use excuse *equally*.

You're poor player who can't afford like me then you shouldn't expect much and if you're like me waiting for free stuff to play. Go mind your business and think how i would get rich in this life without becoming trash ppl who degrade while look down on ppl who don't get along with you. Yo~ if you're going to reply, i bet you'r next line is "i didn't ask you or when did i say that and who ask for your opinion" yo~

Reactions: 42toall

codefost

Jul 23, 2021
Seriously

Just use power of *MONEY*
You who Didn't play and don't even pay for commission content to write about f content, have no right to complain bc if you want to complain. Go complain on review and show people who come and go after review how demanding you're like woke ppl demand for writers change original description without care while use excuse *equally*.

You're poor player who can't afford like me then you shouldn't expect much and if you're like me waiting for free stuff to play. Go mind your business and think how i would get rich in this life without becoming trash ppl who degrade while look down on ppl who don't get along with you. Yo~ if you're going to reply, i bet you'r next line is "i didn't ask you or when did i say that and who ask for your opinion" yo~
And one more reason

This game genre don't say gay or straight but in blog they say commission which everyone would agree that do work for commission is first priority since they support game and really want to give idea~ even tag is gay but there's futa which mean straight also include if you worry about gay content then find girlfriend to spend time instead.

Game of straight content furry or even monster girl most end up harem~ AND i may ask. do you want straight content in apocalypse environment in what way?~ in incest content or reverse harem? Since Alexander was also cuckolds or get to fuck around when your mc stay around~

It's sex virus and supernatural, you can't expect common sense of m/f romance in this game when the game itself isn't complete yet~

If you have brain go look for straight furry since it's was a lot too~, your brain have hole? Bc you must look for hole not C*ck.
If furry isn't your way or dissatisfied. Go look for p*rn comic since they have more f content instead of here~. yo~

Last edited:

codefost

Jul 23, 2021
And one more reason

This game tag don't say gay or straight but in blog they say commission which everyone would agree that do work for commission is first priority since they support game and really want to give idea~

Game of straight content furry or even monster girl most end up harem~ AND i may ask. do you want straight content in apocalypse environment in what way?~ in incest content or reverse harem? Since Alexander was also cuckolds or get to fuck around when your mc stay around~

It's sex virus and supernatural, you can't expect common sense of m/f romance in this game when the game itself isn't complete yet~

If you have brain go look for straight furry since it's was a lot too~, your brain have hole? Bc you must look for hole not C*ck.
If furry isn't your way or dissatisfied. Go look for p*rn comic since they have more f content instead of here~. yo~
Creator have a lot of work behind scene already~ don't let your ego and selfish trait of princess lady who want everything blame on author for making game.

To make game sandbox like this aside of other famous game is hard not to mention unique of this game and multiplayer web to control~ (while idk how it's now) but if you demand then go write then

Don't try to deflect fact bc each community has their own rule and in this (i think) community is don't brag like loser and show your idea creative for author to add instead. Yo~

Seriously ~ no character name, no story, no plot, no direction, no respect and no commission. Where should author do next female or straight content then?~

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes