anymus90

May 13, 2023
Where can I find the old version (January & February) installer? I installed the new version without exporting the save file :cry:

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
Where can I find the old version (January & February) installer? I installed the new version without exporting the save file :cry:
You only need the installer once, I'm guessing you are asking for the game file right? Which month do you need?

Wolframm

Aug 2, 2022
Content indicator/finder sounds great! But is it worked under current engine? Or for the new Godot?
Moreove, how fare your development on the Godot port?
I feel the current engine is too outdated, Quality of Life features might not be easy to develop.

Also, let's be real. These complainers won't stop, because that's not a "your game problem".
fortunately the inclusion of this feature isn't affected by how outdated the engine is. unfortunately it is affected largely by how content and systems are currently implemented, and limited by UI. at least in the inform version. The Godot engine offers features that make it easier, and porting the game means the implementation of code can be changed as it's rewritten. Since we have already decided to port, that's where we are spending that energy, so the content indicator features will be a part of the new game.

if you'd like to follow the state of the port more closely, i'd recommend subscribing to the patreon:

Patreon subscribers gain access to special discord channels, and one of which I use to post weekly updates (any tier provides access to it). It's a way we've come up with to help generate some funding for the port. more generally speaking though, a good chunk of the game systems have been ported, but there are challenges popping up which we are addressing. Content porting itself is still not in focus but when the focus shifts it'll be announced and talked about in the weekly updates on the discord.

Reactions: nackedsnake

Wolframm

Aug 2, 2022
If I could ask, Wolframm, would it be possible for someone to update the wiki on the singleplayer side to account for all information on the game? I find it important, as it's the best "filter" of content, as everyone is able to just find what they want through the wiki tags. Flexible Survival, as well as other notable games, such as CoC, TiTS, LT etc. suffer on not having an up-to-date wiki; games as big and wide as these, I would say require a wiki, especially when they are text-based. My suggestion and request would be for someone to catalogue and fill out characters, encounters, and all important and less important pieces of the game, which have multiplied through the years.

I understand my previous comments might have seemed rude and hostile, but really, with the berth of the game and amount of characters, I am both dissatisfied with the kind of content I personally want, AND also think that those who are happy with the content present, will find it difficult to navigate the game at its current size, without the aid of the wiki; Especially if it's a text game with hyperllinks, which already presents a big obstacles for newer players, and younger players (+18 of course) who have not played this type of text games.

The issue of clarity of what content is available, and digging through unwanted content as well as UI and navigation/battle system might not be worthwhile to many newer players, whether it's those wanting m/f content or m/m content being of second importance.
If your goal is to increase your audience and draw in more players and paying supporters, I believe you and the team would do wise to heed my notes; if, however, you would rather focus on the followers you already have, then I still believe it would do well to increase the clarity of what is available, to at least differentiate from what already was.

All in all, continue good work and whatever the paying supporters want.

I am the fool, full of foolery and fullest of tomfoolery, foo. Fookin right I am.

Honestly, I think you are right about the importance of the wiki for the exact reasons you mentioned. The challenge though has been not having the time for it with current workloads. Unfortunately, we don't have enough income to support full time development for the size of the team. This is still very much a thing we do on a hobby level and to get some income on the side. This means working on the wiki requires sacrificing commission income for whoever works on it, and since wikis are usually a community creation rather than a developer creation, we lean on the community to work on it.

Although, my opinion is that if a game needs a wiki in order to sustain player retention, then it is simply bad game design. If it's so important than it should be built into the game. That's why I'm pushing for the new content tracking system. It solves a pretty big chunk of why the wiki is so important. Plus, I'm not really aware of a similar system in other games in the genre, so pioneering a solution to this problem in the genre seems like a worthy goal to me.

Wolframm

Aug 2, 2022
Anyone can update the wiki. The problem is (unless it's been changed) getting permission involves making a character in the multiplayer game version and using a command. Might have been a good idea when the multiplayer game was more popular but its more of a detriment now to those who are only interested in the single player game.
Finding a way to integrate that process into the godot version of the game is a topic of personal investigation for me. I'm unfamiliar with the API's used to accomplish what the multiplayer version is doing, but I'm hoping eventually I can dedicate some time on the topic.

Mar 1, 2018
Can someone tell me how to get to snapjaw beach camp? Having a hard time finding it.
Taken from an explanation on Discord. This has apparently been an issue for a few people, sorry.

If you have the nav point unlocked, from a nav spot type nav snapjaw_beach_camp, if you don't have it already but have avalon, then fight the sharkman brute at avalon (hunt sharkman)
If you have not found Avalon but have the Urban Forest, nav to the Urban Forest, from there go east, then south. Examine the runestone there, follow the strange creature, go south after watching/crashing the party, and then fight the Sharkman Brute (hunt sharkman)

In future the underscores may be spaces instead.

Reactions: Bruhdashcon

Bruhdashcon

Mar 25, 2022
Taken from an explanation on Discord. This has apparently been an issue for a few people, sorry.

If you have the nav point unlocked, from a nav spot type nav snapjaw_beach_camp, if you don't have it already but have avalon, then fight the sharkman brute at avalon (hunt sharkman)
If you have not found Avalon but have the Urban Forest, nav to the Urban Forest, from there go east, then south. Examine the runestone there, follow the strange creature, go south after watching/crashing the party, and then fight the Sharkman Brute (hunt sharkman)

In future the underscores may be spaces instead.
I thought it was near the beach, haha. Much appreciated.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FlexibleSurvival-2023.05.07
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Nov 8, 2021
Does anybody know of any other sex battle/contest event (don't cum first your oppoonent does) like with Bastet?

Last edited:

DoggyThicc

Jul 16, 2022
does any want to share a 2023-02-08 build with me i forked up and didnt export my saves
I happen to have a .gblorb file that shows the date of 2/22/2023. I can't guarantee that it is what you need, though it seems that it might be. Want me to upload it?

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
does any want to share a 2023-02-08 build with me i forked up and didnt export my saves
I actually shared it just a few posts above yours here it is again

This is the update made on February 8, 2023
Here
------------------
I happen to have a .gblorb file that shows the date of 2/22/2023. I can't guarantee that it is what you need, though it seems that it might be. Want me to upload it?
If you are ever unsure which version you have just boot up the game and check the Game Version (Serial) the one I shared shows 230208 or 23-02-08

Reactions: DoggyThicc

codefost

Jul 23, 2021
Does anybody know of any other sex battle/contest event (don't cum first your oppoonent does) like with Bastet?
Right now? No.

Honestly, I think you are right about the importance of the wiki for the exact reasons you mentioned. The challenge though has been not having the time for it with current workloads. Unfortunately, we don't have enough income to support full time development for the size of the team. This is still very much a thing we do on a hobby level and to get some income on the side. This means working on the wiki requires sacrificing commission income for whoever works on it, and since wikis are usually a community creation rather than a developer creation, we lean on the community to work on it.

Although, my opinion is that if a game needs a wiki in order to sustain player retention, then it is simply bad game design. If it's so important than it should be built into the game. That's why I'm pushing for the new content tracking system. It solves a pretty big chunk of why the wiki is so important. Plus, I'm not really aware of a similar system in other games in the genre, so pioneering a solution to this problem in the genre seems like a worthy goal to me.
Agree, in the text based game information displayed in-game shouldn't make you confused to the point seek wiki.
While i admit that it happened to me but nowadays? I figured out it's where the fun is
Isn't that right? Prometheus
Seek out and adventure in city, look in clue, try to see different results or reaction and try another ending. That's what make this game different than tits and coc. Because they're already decide path storyline while we're choose how it go before reach the end. Flexible survival give full control of Whole storyline, our direction, whom we want and which route we desire. Of course if you're desperate, it's ok for seek wiki to do route you love.
That's unique and beautiful fact of this game.
Which it's ok to seek wiki for information.
It's where game is in our hand completely not just heading straight to main quest. Instead any questline or goal we have, that's true main storyline for us.

codefost

Jul 23, 2021
Right now? No.

Agree, in the text based game information displayed in-game shouldn't make you confused to the point seek wiki.
While i admit that it happened to me but nowadays? I figured out it's where the fun is
Isn't that right? Prometheus
Seek out and adventure in city, look in clue, try to see different results or reaction and try another ending. That's what make this game different than tits and coc. Because they're already decide path storyline while we're choose how it go before reach the end. Flexible survival give full control of Whole storyline, our direction, whom we want and which route we desire. Of course if you're desperate, it's ok for seek wiki to do route you love.
That's unique and beautiful fact of this game.
Which it's ok to seek wiki for information.
It's where game is in our hand completely not just heading straight to main quest. Instead any questline or goal we have, that's true main storyline for us.
Beside some rewritten is in progress. We may need to re run again so after play many time, you might thrill to do other route and discover something new.

Edited: i admit trial in tainted space bad end was really unique and could say that it's comparable to another storyline (frostwyrm ending) or new direction.
Which is unique unlike other too. Didn't mean to discredit game or make drama. Just wanted to gave my perspective.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 13 Votes