Gig1984

May 3, 2018
Can you get more than 2500 score points or is it a hard limit and you get no more score points when you reach it?

Infinatious

Aug 10, 2017
Can you get more than 2500 score points or is it a hard limit and you get no more score points when you reach it?
You can get more, that's just the point at which your ending text will stop displaying anything different IIRC. I remember getting something like 6000 points on a character once a few years ago.

sobekobra

Nov 14, 2017
I'm not sure if it's a bug in the current version or something I am missing, but I can't get the "Live Sample" quest completion to trigger if I don't turn Susan masculine. Any help?

Mar 1, 2018
Does anyone know what happened to Lilith's daughter? I cant trigger her anymore
After telling Lilith that you want a daughter, and said daughter having been born, entering the Burned-Out Chapel after Atticus's intro has triggered and while Elijah isn't there seem to be the only conditions.

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
After telling Lilith that you want a daughter, and said daughter having been born, entering the Burned-Out Chapel after Atticus's intro has triggered and while Elijah isn't there seem to be the only conditions.
Yeah I did all that and it still won't trigger, I thought I might've messed up but I made a new game and I still wasn't able to trigger her

Wolframm

Aug 2, 2022
Not really that flexible. The RNG always seems to be against you.

RNG vs tactics. It's an old gameplay feud. I think RNG has its place but it robs control from the player when a single roll matters too much. tactics is preferable, but it's more challenging to implement. I'll look into seeing what can be done to change mechanics so that the player has a bit more control when the time comes. I have some proposals in mind, but by all means if you have your own ideas for more interactive mechanics then feel free to suggest them. ^^

DoggyThicc

Jul 16, 2022
Is there a way to not get rescued, and continue playing?
You can straight up cheat by talking to Trixie and she has an option to turn off the rescue all together.

If you don't want to cheat, then a lotta lotta lotta different things to do in the world can give you additional time, either by some hours or even weeks on the rarer ones. Some of them are repeatable, like passing a skill check against Diego by tricking him.

Mar 1, 2018
Is there a way to not get rescued, and continue playing?
Doggy Thicc is correct that Trixie has an option for this. The majority of people (including me) turn off the rescue by talking to Trixie (from the Iwannacheat menu). You can toggle it on and off from there. Considering the amount of content that has been added to the game over the years, I wouldn't really consider it cheating.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 13 Votes