LLz

Feb 2, 2018
RNG vs tactics. It's an old gameplay feud. I think RNG has its place but it robs control from the player when a single roll matters too much. tactics is preferable, but it's more challenging to implement. I'll look into seeing what can be done to change mechanics so that the player has a bit more control when the time comes. I have some proposals in mind, but by all means if you have your own ideas for more interactive mechanics then feel free to suggest them. ^^
Of course, it's entirely possible to have BOTH rng and tactics, like most card games.

Quick option to give players a little more control: Have a mechanic to allow a limited number of rerolls and/or multiple rolls (multiple rolls meaning pick the best of x number of rolls), so people have to ration them out.

Yourmomu

Mar 15, 2021
wonder if we could get some AI cg placeholders for some of the monsters. I know damn well nobody is gonna be drawing the caveman in the museum

Mar 1, 2018

Updates
Alistair:
A new knight to play with! Meet him in the forest and watch him bathe, then spar with him to determine if you're knight material. (2 routes.) [Voidsnaps]
Daphne: A new female character has been added to the roster! You'll meet Daphne by seeing her being intimidated by Spartans and, depending on the choice you make, can deepen your relationship with her by heading east of the campus gym to her pool area. The beautiful woman is not used to other people besides the swim team making use of the room, so you might be able to catch her in a naughty scenario and get Daphne to see you in a new light. [Fuxi]
Darius: The dalmatian dealer in the red light district has allowed some pictures of himself to be taken, giving you a really good look at all his body now.
Dark Elf: The merciless dark elf herms have gotten some sexy new artwork. [Wahn]
Davies: Someone snapped a few pictures of Davies, after her transformation into an anthro husky. You can now see these during the soldier squad event chain. [Wahn]
Doctor Mouse: Everyone's favorite evil mouse now has the option to become your slut! To move him to slut storage, express your interest to mortimer BEFORE you complete Dr Mouse's section of the Main storyline! Once you beat him, you'll be able to use him to your heart's content! [Voidsnaps]
Fluffy Owl: The big breasted birdies have gotten some sexy new artwork. [Wahn]
Gina: The hyena recruiter now has a talk and sex menu with her lines and scenes now organized and updated, plus some additional ones. The option to challenge the matriarch now appears in her dialogue options, after having had ""training sex"" with her around three times. [Gherod]
Karen: An alternate path to recruiting Karen is now available. Avoid succumbing to the Bone and you may be approached about a missing dog... [Prometheus]
Lux & Umbra: For those with the right settings enabled, Lux can also acquaint herself further with the player. Embrace the floof. (No repeatable sex scenes yet) [Prometheus]
Naughty Nurse: The vulpine nurse has gotten a complete makeover over all her sex scenes. Now much more detailed and much longer to compliment the sexy vixen’s new artwork! A new variant of her nursing scene has also been added for male players. [Fuxi]
Rod & Ronda: The mall rat couple of Rod and Ronda have gotten an update, giving them a proper talk menu, some background story and improved descriptions. Also, the new mall underground event "Mall Utility Room" now allows some foreshadowing for future developments to come... [Wahn]
Ryan: Ryan has a new wholesome scene and a new sex scenes for people who breed him enough. Now your brood can take a turn pounding into either you or Ryan, and you can enjoy being surrounded and cuddled by a bunch of adorable fennec foxes. The lovely vulpine endings have also been touched up on. [Fuxi]
Segis: A new sex scene, in which you can ask the dragon android for a fuck, for any player gender, has been added, which is performed as his default personality only, for the time being. [Gherod]
Velos: You can now enjoy the strange buttsnake's company at your own leisure, as you are able to find him, in the outside area, a temporary and rather strange cucumber-like plant that seems to also be pulsating with life... And settle it in the Library's Garden. Weird thing, but he seems to like it! Just talk to him at least once and the event "Odd Green Patches" should unlock. Currently, this feature is a bit limited, but will hopefully allow this character to be comfortably expanded in the future. [Gherod]
Vincent: The fox survivor you can rescue from the orcs is starting to make a home for himself in the library. As part of that, it seems he's starting some shady dealings in a nearby alley. Check it out if you want to know what's going on there... (its a walk-in event in the front room of the library, requires you to have introduced him to other NPCs in the library first). [Wahn]
Vixen Nurse: The foxy nurses have gotten some sexy new artwork. [Wahn]

Bug Fixes:

Blanche and Woofs:
You should no longer be able to summon them as companions while out in the city. (Their hearing isn't that good. Except perhaps Lumi's, but she has things to do.) Requires being in the same room.
Fang: You should no longer be able to summon him/her as a companion while out in the city. (Fang has secret wolf business to attend to while you are away, after all.) Requires being in the same room.
Ryan: Ryan’s ending will no longer display Fang’s endings. A few typos have also been fixed. [Fuxi]
Sascha: Sascha has underwent an unholy level of bugfixes because it turns out that none of his content added last month actually worked! You can now actually FINISH the haunted house and meet Ozeg! [Voidsnaps]

Furkoi

Apr 23, 2020
Am I the only one that got doctor Mouse to the storage but he doesnt appear there? In the code he is included as a herm character but he cant be interacted with at all. I dont know if I should do something but I saved after being able to beat him and i dont really want to start a new game for the 16th time cos of another coding error... I already lost my game with all the characters in the bunker unlocked like 8 times. I dont have the patience for that anymore.
So anyone know a way to fix him so he appears at least? or a Save file /export files with him?

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
Interpreter Download: Yes
JS Enabled (Allowed): Yes
Play In Browser: Yes

What exactly am I doing wrong that it's permanently stuck like this?

Malekai

Jan 28, 2018
Is there a walkthrough for people with very very low IQ? I am at the start of the game in the house and after leaving the front door I can only go west for a few screens until it stops. From there I can only go back east and am stuck. I understand that there's apparantly a lot to do or see in this game and would love to be able to see or experience it.

f45450

Oct 21, 2021
Interpreter Download: Yes
JS Enabled (Allowed): Yes
Play In Browser: Yes

What exactly am I doing wrong that it's permanently stuck like this?
First, I'm pretty sure the installer begs to use a different folder.
Second, you need to launch the exe file, not html one.

f45450

Oct 21, 2021
Is there a walkthrough for people with very very low IQ? I am at the start of the game in the house and after leaving the front door I can only go west for a few screens until it stops. From there I can only go back east and am stuck. I understand that there's apparantly a lot to do or see in this game and would love to be able to see or experience it.
Im pretty sure first message has a wiki link with some kind of gameplay page...

Rubby

Oct 19, 2021
You need to be at the library entrance and use the "Explore" option to unlock new areas.
Once the areas are unlocked, use the "NAV" command to navigate to other unlocked sections of the game (I think there a few places unlocked by default)

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
First, I'm pretty sure the installer begs to use a different folder.
Second, you need to launch the exe file, not html one.
That's the thing though.
For me, the git.exe just functions the same way uploading (Or downloading a file with Choose where to Download enabled in your browser settings) a file does.
Noticed the other .exe's in Start Menu, which after following where those lead (They're shortcuts that lead to the git.exe), discovered that I still have no idea how to make that file function (It's defaulting to .glulx, which don't exist in my file).
I gave up and really don't care anymore. I thought the game was an HTML link but not running on HTML code (Or something).
So I'm just using the shortcuts, cause anything else is too damn complicated for me to waste time and effort trying to figure out.

f45450

Oct 21, 2021
No idea what's wrong with your system, here it works fine. Git is interpreter which launches selected gblorb file, start menu links just predefine one of two bundled files.

Actually... Did you even read what that "uploading\downloading dialog" asks in the header? "select game to run"

Last edited:

timo103

Jun 17, 2018
Does the cheat engine thing not work anymore? I'm taking stats multiplying them by 256 and they don't get a hit.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Wow, it's been a while since I last played. But I got impressed and reminded again:
The scenes in FS are rich and very meaty, on top of it's Diversity.

The smutt in this game is really top quality among it's peers.

Reactions: Sarkath

ZilBorb

Jul 5, 2019
Wow, it's been a while since I last played. But I got impressed and reminded again:
The scenes in FS are rich and very meaty, on top of it's Diversity.

The smutt in this game is really top quality among it's peers.
It really is, it's the one game I keep coming back to. The content holds up after all this time and it's still getting consistent updates.

Reactions: Sarkath

applemania

Jun 17, 2018
How to play online like offline. I am still confuse why online play very different ? and wiki does not help much

BremenMask

May 26, 2017
How to play online like offline. I am still confuse why online play very different ? and wiki does not help much
Are you talking about FS Multiplayer? The multiplayer and singleplayer are two different games that share the same setting. The multiplayer is a multi-user-dungeon that's played using a MUD client. The wiki is also seperated into a mp and sp section.

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes