mechdragon

Aug 29, 2017
Anyone else stuck on the Triceratops part of the Hospital questline? the Nest never seems to drop the thing you need, it just says you leave to check again later, and I cant see any hint about doing anything other than hunting the nest and defeating her. Done it about 100 times now and no dice.

Edit: Decided to review the git code and it seems to require some variable to be set upon winning the fight to continue, and the message I've been getting are supposed to be the loss messages, but I'm not losing the fight? I'm knocking her down to 0 hp without going down to 0 myself, idk how thats not winning.

Last edited:

Rubby

Oct 19, 2021
For the Triceratops:

Part B: Triceratops
  1. You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's a cut and paste from the Wiki. If you do a google search for "Flexible Survival Hospital Quest" the first result should be to the full walkthrough from the Wiki.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mar 1, 2018
Anyone else stuck on the Triceratops part of the Hospital questline? the Nest never seems to drop the thing you need, it just says you leave to check again later, and I cant see any hint about doing anything other than hunting the nest and defeating her. Done it about 100 times now and no dice.

Edit: Decided to review the git code and it seems to require some variable to be set upon winning the fight to continue, and the message I've been getting are supposed to be the loss messages, but I'm not losing the fight? I'm knocking her down to 0 hp without going down to 0 myself, idk how thats not winning.
There is currently a fairly large bug with a new set of combat code. Many fights default to fleeing no matter whether you win or lose. I think that a bugfix for this is ongoing. I apologise for the inconvenience.

Reactions: mechdragon

mechdragon

Aug 29, 2017
For the Triceratops:

Part B: Triceratops
  1. You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's a cut and paste from the Wiki. If you do a google search for "Flexible Survival Hospital Quest" the first result should be to the full walkthrough from the Wiki.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bro you didn't even read half of what I posted, just assumed I didn't bother to look up the encounter and told me to do what I already was doing the entire time.
There is currently a fairly large bug with a new set of combat code. Many fights default to fleeing no matter whether you win or lose. I think that a bugfix for this is ongoing. I apologise for the inconvenience.
Thanks for letting me know, now I don't feel like I'm either insane or just the unluckiest person alive. No need to apologize either, its understandable for some bugs to pop up like this in an actively contributed game.

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
Hello I really like this game it has too many fetishes that even half a new ones XD (I never expected to be able to play a game with Mpreg). You see, I have a problem according to the law here, I already learned more or less how to avoid being infected, but I have a question. Is there any way to make a human again after the infection without using the save editor? (It's that there are events and certain content that are only enabled with certain requirements, so I question it and try to use the save editor ...... let's say I was about to delete the game after trying to use it xd)

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Hello I really like this game it has too many fetishes that even half a new ones XD (I never expected to be able to play a game with Mpreg). You see, I have a problem according to the law here, I already learned more or less how to avoid being infected, but I have a question. Is there any way to make a human again after the infection without using the save editor? (It's that there are events and certain content that are only enabled with certain requirements, so I question it and try to use the save editor ...... let's say I was about to delete the game after trying to use it xd)
Your question is confusing.
Are you asking if there's a way to turn to human to access certain scenes that require you to be a human?
Then you can use the Sparta / Helot / kight / squire / caveman infection to turn into one of them

Is there a way to revert you back to your old self?
I don't think there's a way.
You can only start a new game and select "Researcher" scenario, where you'll be immune to mutations, except script transformation or using vials.

Don't think there's a viable save editor atm.

Reactions: arls120

PsyTurtle

Jan 16, 2022
I think the Herm Human infection is actually the closest to being mundane human. Just buy a Cunt Remover from Zephyr if you want to be standard male. (If you'd rather be standard female, get the Cock Remover from Zephyr.) Getting the shift ability from the Shifting Quest won't make you immune to infections/transformations but you'll always be able to freely transform yourself into whatever infection you want. (With very few exceptions iirc.)

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
Sorry, Google translator was never my friend XD ............. but they answered my question anyway, thanks.

I forgot to ask, but does the score change anything in the game?

Last edited:

mechdragon

Aug 29, 2017
Theres a debug code that infects you with "human", which is the regular starting state. "zInfect human", but it functions like other infections so it might take several activations.

Mew12623

Feb 21, 2018
Good to see development is still going strong. Although, I wish the Patreon would get more activity in terms of polls. We haven't had a poll since January 24th. Although, with how much work is going into the game I suppose I understand. Not much point doing a poll when there is already so much to be done.

NeverWorks

Nov 1, 2019
Do the gryphon plotline to get to the flying city and unlock the shift ability, which lets you transform at will.

To get there:
  1. Explore the Outside area, locate the 'Guard Gryphon' event and defeat the gryphon to learn about Qytat and its entrances.
  2. Search until you find either the Red Apartment, Green Apartment or Bright Alley.
  3. The staircase entrance shifts between these locations. Each one has an exit which may lead to the stairs.
  4. If the stairs are there, ascend to Qytat. If not, allow a turn to pass and check again. Resting, scavenging or using the journal are good methods to use, as you won't leave the area.
To shift:

1. Locate the 'Secure Area' event in the Outside area.
  2. Pass several skill checks (Dexterity, then Strength) to get past the outer barriers.
  3. Face and defeat the two ash dragator guards.
  4. Pass a strength check to open the doors.
  5. Go to the City Plaza in Qytat a'th Lundrues, accessible via the Floating City of Qytat quest.
  6. Go north through the new exit to enter the Shifting Room.

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
Excuse me but as I saw in the wiki there is this warning about the ability to change:

WARNING!!! USE OF THE SHIFTING ABILITY LOCKS OUT ALL PLAYER SUCCUMB/ENDURE ENDINGS!!!

What are those endings are good or important?

mechdragon

Aug 29, 2017
What are those endings are good or important?
They are endings tied to specific infections, when you either survive or succumb to the infection it shows an ending based on whichever you had at the end IIRC. It's personal preference whether they are good/important.

Melon

Jun 7, 2017
I've been having issues, with graphics not being displayed after opening a save. Anyone else having that problem?

Haniiwa22

Oct 13, 2021
Wondering how the "kinky" trait interacts with "submissive". Does one interfere with the triggers of the other at all? Though total non-con doesn't seem to be very prevalent, I generally like when my character gets roughed up a bit and faces some consequences, and going the submissive route seems like it'll just turn them into a cock-addicted slut (Or at least more than they're usually written as).

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Wondering how the "kinky" trait interacts with "submissive". Does one interfere with the triggers of the other at all? Though total non-con doesn't seem to be very prevalent, I generally like when my character gets roughed up a bit and faces some consequences, and going the submissive route seems like it'll just turn them into a cock-addicted slut (Or at least more than they're usually written as).
"Kinky" enable an individual set of scenes (that's written specifically for it);
"Submissive" enable an individual set of scenes, meanwhile prevent you to access an individual set of scenes / stop you from choosing certain choices (that's not "submissive").
You won't become a total "cock-addicted slut" just by choosing "Submissive".

PsyTurtle

Jan 16, 2022
I can't recall those feats ever interfering with each other when it comes to triggering scenes. I always grab both those whenever I play SP and I've been playing for a very long time.

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes