Mar 1, 2018
Soo....the only female content in this update is a dragon egg and a knocked up wolfgroupie?
I am badly aware about your dickfocus devs, but you lose the pussyfans here...especially the lesbian ones who just avoid all the dicks.
The content reflects the writers' interests, sorry, especially as we are only paid for commissions. As the majority of the writers much prefer M/M content (and most commissions are for M/M content), that is what gets written most. There are a few of us that write female content, but obviously the bias shows.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
The content reflects the writers' interests, sorry, especially as we are only paid for commissions. As the majority of the writers much prefer M/M content (and most commissions are for M/M content), that is what gets written most. There are a few of us that write female content, but obviously the bias shows.
Thats sad, this game could be far more popular because its really good, the concept is great and has potential in every direction for every gender and every sexuality incl. the furry lovers and transforming fans...but with a single focus it mostly arracts just a single group of audience and just like my most wanted lesbian content its not the major group.
I wish i could help, but my coding skills never developed above DOS and my english is far from perfect.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Thats sad, this game could be far more popular because its really good, the concept is great and has potential in every direction for every gender and every sexuality incl. the furry lovers and transforming fans...but with a single focus it mostly arracts just a single group of audience and just like my most wanted lesbian content its not the major group.
I wish i could help, but my coding skills never developed above DOS and my english is far from perfect.
I have to ask, since the link didnt work here (i had to download it via the blog)
does this game have a UI? I like whats here so far but...with no map, and forced to go back and forth really dampens it for me

Wolframm

Aug 2, 2022
I have to ask, since the link didnt work here (i had to download it via the blog)
does this game have a UI? I like whats here so far but...with no map, and forced to go back and forth really dampens it for me
The map is acquired. it comes in the form of a zephyr phone. pay close attention to the messages you get when you first start moving around and it'll send you over to it.

Wolframm

Aug 2, 2022
We are hoping to make the content in the game easier to track down and access in the godot version currently in development. I'm aiming to program a content display for each area to hopefully give the player a little picture of how much of what is where without too much spoilage, but that's gonna be a ways off from now. There most certainly is female content in the game, just.. not as much as male content. You can currently soft filter content out by type in the inform version if you visit the warding settings in trixie's menu if that helps, but yeah, girl on girl is likely to be pretty hard to find.

codefost

Jul 23, 2021
Hey dev, thank for fix sgt mark picture problem.
About soldier squad event, if we import old save and it's already solve with amy and carl in library. Can we got option to befriend allen again? I mean restart whole route again. Because i choose option to likely befriend before last update. Will it count as befriend allen?
And if not, could you give us chance to restart? Just wyvern stuff are busy enough - -

MisterE9599

Aug 24, 2018
The debug codes are built into the game. Here's a post documenting most of the relevant commands.

Basically, type "debug" at the prompt to enable it, then you can type in one of the codes. If the extra text that debug mode prints while you play annoys you, you can type "debug" again to disable it until you need it again.
Hello kind sir is this for the original .gblorb ? Because when I use it it says I do recognize the verb. Also I am on android using fabularium. Like the Iwannatest command works but the other I can't seem to get it to work even when debug is enabled. Help Pls ^^;

ps. I got the file here

Edit: NVM XD I am a dumb ass for using the wrong version XD

Last edited:

Leozinhe

Nov 18, 2021
Anyone can explain to me how to see ending with the enemies? I have to decrease the humanity? Get all infection? An event? I dnt know how to trigger it

Last edited:

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Anyone can explain to me how to see ending with the enemies? I have to decrease the humanity? Get all infection? An event? I dnt know how to trigger it
It depends.
Some requires a serious of events (like Demon Brute / Tiger Cop), some happens when the time run out and you have related infections, others only happen when you have required NPC. There're also a few happens when you lose enough time to them while have specific infections.

I thought there was a page on wiki that listed all type of Endings (infection ending, event ending, etc), but can't find it anymore.

Reactions: Leozinhe

Leozinhe

Nov 18, 2021
It depends.
Some requires a serious of events (like Demon Brute / Tiger Cop), some happens when the time run out and you have related infections, others only happen when you have required NPC. There're also a few happens when you lose enough time to them while have specific infections.

I thought there was a page on wiki that listed all type of Endings (infection ending, event ending, etc), but can't find it anymore.
I wanted to see this page, i searched about it but cant find anything :/ its a shame, but thanks to telling me

Reactions: nackedsnake
Nov 8, 2021
Does anyone know how to properly execute the "supersponsor" Patreon menu?

I found the following:
in Patreon Menu.i7x
Code:
supersponsor is an action applying to nothing.
[...]
check supersponsor:
    if Trixie is not visible, say "Only Trixie can help you with that." instead;
in Game Ending.i7x
Code:
understand "hooray" as supersponsor.
Typing "hooray" when Trixie is nearby does nothing. Am I missing something?

Disclaimer: The code is from Github. I hope all the included code has been compiled in the public build?

Last edited:
Mar 1, 2018
Does anyone know how to properly execute the "supersponsor" Patreon menu?

I found the following:
in Patreon Menu.i7x
Code:
supersponsor is an action applying to nothing.
[...]
check supersponsor:
    if Trixie is not visible, say "Only Trixie can help you with that." instead;
in Game Ending.i7x
Code:
understand "hooray" as supersponsor.
Typing "hooray" when Trixie is nearby does nothing. Am I missing something?

Disclaimer: The code is from Github. I hope all the included code has been compiled in the public build?
The up to date code was removed from being able to be viewed by anyone who isn't a patron, sorry.

furrypisser

May 16, 2021
Damn anyone using flexiblesurvival.com and ask somebody why am I refused to use website I didnt broke nor never violated terms of service :(

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
im happy this game is still going i remember patching the inform compiler so that more content can be added without running into the limit.

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019

It is a narrative text game with graphics being NSFW and profile pics mostly.
Edit : Description
reason im asking is its saying my system does not support open gell because my nvida broke doing a storm D: but if it just 2d pictures D:

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes