Jan 28, 2020
Newest version keeps having my restores failing. No idea what is going on.
You have to export your saves in whatever old version you were playing on, then import them in the newest version. It essentially works the same as restoring, but it does take a little bit to process. Just make sure to save the game as soon as it's finished.

Jan 29, 2018
You have to export your saves in whatever old version you were playing on, then import them in the newest version. It essentially works the same as restoring, but it does take a little bit to process. Just make sure to save the game as soon as it's finished.
Thanks
A shame it will take forever giving I save for certain events but alas if that is what it takes then so be it.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
It essentially works the same as restoring, but it does take a little bit to process.
Not sure what space computer you are using, my potato takes forever (literally) to "import" a save just like Kharnos Strayder, that I just gave up on saves entirely. Every new version I play I just use cheats to see new stuff.

Here's the hope the new engine they are working on can be more user-friendly that we get to "properly" use our saves.

Jan 29, 2018
Speaking of cheats, is there a way to force certain npc's even if they are on different paths, like Spike and Jimmy. One requires Alexandra's bad path and the other is the good path. Since Spike can become a ally at the bunker, is there a way to force that event so can keep Alexander on the good path for the corgi?

Gusno1

Jul 10, 2022
Speaking of cheats, is there a way to force certain npc's even if they are on different paths, like Spike and Jimmy. One requires Alexandra's bad path and the other is the good path. Since Spike can become a ally at the bunker, is there a way to force that event so can keep Alexander on the good path for the corgi?
Unlikely, the next closest thing to cheats is debugging tools that auto level 30s, gives items and all that jazz. I'd like to be proven wrong and learn about a method to change npc routes though if you or others find it.

› Nuku › blob
Flexible-Survival/Debugging Tools.i7x at master - GitHub

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
Unlikely, the next closest thing to cheats is debugging tools that auto level 30s, gives items and all that jazz. I'd like to be proven wrong and learn about a method to change npc routes though if you or others find it.
I haven't tried this myself, but it might be possible to do this using a save editor (I wrote a very basic one that can be found ) to reset Alexandra's various variables in the exported data files (the specific variables that need reset can be found in the comments of the source: and —note that most of the variables overlap). I'm pretty sure there isn't an event tied to Alexandra (that is, I think she's just a random "enemy" encounter), but you may also need to reset that as well if there is (either using zUnresolve or by doing more save editing).

I made a post a few months ago that gives a general overview of the FSCharacterVariablesSave3.glkdata file, which should take you most of the way there after you find her entry.

Since Spike and Jimmy are separate NPCs, the current state of Alexandra shouldn't impact them.

So yeah, it's almost certainly possible to pull this off, though it's not going to be the most straightforward task.

As for other debug codes that might come in handy, I went through Debugging Tools.i7x and documented the most relevant ones here, should you want to play around with them.

Jan 29, 2018

› Nuku › blob
Flexible-Survival/Debugging Tools.i7x at master - GitHub
How do I download and use that debugger? Might make things interesting. Hoping that adding npc's at the library may be added in the future.

-Edit-
Nvm figured that one out. Hmm may be able to use that big cheat to get spike without corrupting Alexander. Time for a test or two.

Last edited:

codefost

Jul 23, 2021
Tiger cop in last version got new pic but I can't find it. I got only old pic.
How can i get it.
That body is hot

Edelvays

Jan 3, 2018
This might be a bit of a strange question, but is it possible to block yourself from transforming at all? Like, remain normal human after getting fucked/drinking dirty water? Cheats/mods/settings anything?

Art391

Mar 20, 2018
This might be a bit of a strange question, but is it possible to block yourself from transforming at all? Like, remain normal human after getting fucked/drinking dirty water? Cheats/mods/settings anything?
The most efficient option I know is when you start a new game you can change the Game Scenario option to Researcher. That stops you getting transformed at random, and instead when you defeat or sex enemies you sometimes collect their infections in vials which you can use whenever you want to give yourself the relevant transformation. I don't believe there's any way to turn this mode on in a pre-existing game though.

Other than that a variety of feats can help, I believe. From a quick scan of it looks like Iron Stomach, Microwaved, Resistant, and several of the Fun Feats could help you.

codefost

Jul 23, 2021
Thanks a lot! I just recently started, so I'll just restart on Researcher
Debug and it will got u in debug mode.
If something is unclear try look in text from debug mode.
I can't find something and use debug, what's happening was text confirm my target but different locations.
It's useful so open it on and don't do anything

Microwave feat counter every infection if you open debug. I try already and it's useful

Zelphina

Dec 23, 2017
Would love to play with the egg some but I'm stuck on the bug and don't know how to use the bug fix. (I'm tech-challenged)

MisterE9599

Aug 24, 2018
How do I download and use that debugger? Might make things interesting. Hoping that adding npc's at the library may be added in the future.

-Edit-
Nvm figured that one out. Hmm may be able to use that big cheat to get spike without corrupting Alexander. Time for a test or two.
Mind lending a hand ^^; I can't seem to figure it out

Mar 1, 2018
Would love to play with the egg some but I'm stuck on the bug and don't know how to use the bug fix. (I'm tech-challenged)
You will need to download the game again, sorry (The usual way of updating). First export your save, download the new version (preferably into a different folder than the old one so as not to overwrite it, just in case), then copy the files created when you exported into the new folder, then import. The bug should be fixed. I'm sorry for the difficulty that I have caused.

Zelphina

Dec 23, 2017
You will need to download the game again, sorry (The usual way of updating). First export your save, download the new version (preferably into a different folder than the old one so as not to overwrite it, just in case), then copy the files created when you exported into the new folder, then import. The bug should be fixed. I'm sorry for the difficulty that I have caused.

The version I'm playing I just downloaded like yesterday, would I still need to re-download?

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes