Collection Video Flim13 collection [2024-01-24] [Flim13]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

SunshadeAlpha

Oct 10, 2018

I've uploaded the hardcoded subbed videos I have of Mitsuki with VA, excluding the 2 Fella ones provided by mikeflenz on Page 10 in the thread.
The ones in this link include Reverse Cowgirl Clothed + Nude, Thighjob Clothed and the recent streaming one.
For the streaming I took the subs provided by degenweeaboo in this thread and just hardcoded them into the video in the OP for convenience.

I'm not sure if Gyaru Mom 1-3 in the OP include hardcoded subs, I believe they do, but afaik there is only the subtitle files for Part 4 here [Excluding the subbed version of them all together.]
So I also took the liberty of hardcoding in the subs for Part 4 provided by linkin00 here and included them in this link. [Contains Parts 1-4 of Gyaru Mom each subbed.]

I was originally planning to take the audio from the VA version of the Mitsuki side blowjob and replace it in the subbed ones without VA, but it turns out that the VA version is every so slightly faster than the original subbed one I have and I couldn't figure out how to line things up so that the sound effects wouldn't be off.

Sadly the English Subs archives in the OP aren't available anymore, so no clue if some of the ones im missing are there, but here is a list of Flim videos that, afaik, have no versions with both VA and english Subs. If anyone has these, please share them here.

Edit: Have found 1 of the missing ones below, Mitsuki Side Blowjob Clothed, with VA and Eng Subs.

Edit 2: Will include the link to Live Streaming videos with hardcoded subs here as well- See my latest post here on 21/11/23 for more info on those videos in particular.

Mitsuki Riding in Club Clothed + Nude - Subbed version is solely speech from the father, whereas the VA one has Mitsuki talking throughout.

Mitsuki Side Blowjob Nude - Not a huge difference here with the VA version, just some subtle sound effects throughout and like 2 lines at the end.

Mitsuki Thighjob Nude - Have a version with VA, but no Subs.

Gyaru JK POV - Have a version with VA, but no Subs.

Kitakami Handjob - Have a version with VA, but no Subs.

Tsugumi-chan Tanned - Have a version with VA, but no Subs.

Last edited:

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
made some PoV OnLy edits for few Flim13 videos than i liked.....
using LosslessCut !!!!this program is amazing!!!!

bonus single loops included.....
Snap1.jpg

4.23gb.....

also i adden/merge to the uncen mitsuki the Va audio.....now is perfect......

salut!

Bale99

Jul 17, 2023
thank you for answering.
Fortunately, we obtained all the data. I reshared it again as a mega link.
Wow, I am glad to hear that.

Did you know how to reduce mosaic censor??

As far as i know, it was pretty difficult to reduce censor and make it smooth 60fps and upscale above 2K video, even so its must be need high GPU to render that.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes