Collection Video Flim13 collection [2024-01-24] [Flim13]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

The_Wanted

Jul 4, 2024
If someone looking for all the releases of Flim13, i reccomend Sankaku Complex, its a very good site for all artists, i watched all the works of Flim in Sankaku, i just love this app, and have a lot of art of artists, and its completelly free and dont have ADS or this shits, by the way the last video of Flim are in the site, and you dont have to go through a lot of ads like the link that was submitted here.

Jun 23, 2023
If someone looking for all the releases of Flim13, i reccomend Sankaku Complex, its a very good site for all artists, i watched all the works of Flim in Sankaku, i just love this app, and have a lot of art of artists, and its completelly free and dont have ADS or this shits, by the way the last video of Flim are in the site, and you dont have to go through a lot of ads like the link that was submitted here.
>sankaku
>no ads
>not having to make an account with extra steps to see the content of other artists (that is not their own) that they put behind a paywall

ok bro

Lelolelolelo

Jun 25, 2023
Can someone just make a complete video with gyaru mom subtitled saga? I feel like that we wouldn't be searching the whole web for different parts.

Drittenmann

Feb 12, 2018
Hrm. Wonder if that's why mine got search locked then removed.
shotacon and lolicon content goes against the site's rules thats why gyaru mom keeps getting deleted (which is funny because there are other videos that crosses the line as well).
HMV and PMV are also getting manually reviewed due to the amount of trash or low effort videos that were being posted.
And they also banned posting individual clips of large videos due to the flood they were having like a year ago.
Thats what i know its not allowed on the site, but it may be more

Fazel

Jul 20, 2017
I used to use Rule34Video but they keep taking down the Gyaru vids. I know there's some moderator watching over the site with a stick up their ass.
That's why they disappear!
I used to follow Flim13 there but if they take down his BEST WORK then it's useless

m1ch43l

Jul 6, 2017
But is it even shota now? Especially with when you look at her height, every man looks like a shota! My god her tallness... her endlessly long legs. By god please step on m-

Reactions: MrDissect

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
But is it even shota now? Especially with when you look at her height, every man looks like a shota! My god her tallness... her endlessly long legs. By god please step on m-
Yes. Her design is quite lovely and kind of highlights how a lot of gyaru characters in JP media tend to be average height or short. Sometimes very short. Flim13-sensei gave us true gyaru gold with gyaru mom.

• NOTE: Gyaruko & Kitagawa Marin are 1.65 & 1.64 m respectively. Gyaru mom is 1.85 m. Pwn'd.

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
shotacon and lolicon content goes against the site's rules thats why gyaru mom keeps getting deleted (which is funny because there are other videos that crosses the line as well).
That's funny because i've repeatedly seen some gross nightmarish video thumbnails there and yet this is where they draw the line

EDIT: we're talking about another video streaming site called rule34video, not this forum, come on guys.. reading comprehension

Last edited:
Reactions: AnonExpress

Drittenmann

Feb 12, 2018
That's funny because i've repeatedly seen some gross nightmarish video thumbnails there and yet this is where they draw the line
yup but not only the thumbnails, i have seen videos there clearly going against those rules so i dont know maybe its just slow moderation or they decide whats against the rules depending on their mood
Btw people i was talking about rule34video rules not this forum

• Wow
Reactions: SpartanWulfe
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes