Collection Video Flim13 collection [2024-01-24] [Flim13]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

SunshadeAlpha

Oct 10, 2018
Gyaru mom 3 does have an x ray version. I was sadden nobody subbed it.
I wonder where this is from...there is nothing on any of the posts about Gyaru mom 3 having an x-ray version of just this short part of it...I doubt it is the paywalled "Friend's Mom ③ No transparency, no subtitles" clip, since it includes japanese subs in that video.

I wonder if there is some other place he shares alt versions of things? It doesn't seem to be on his Twitter, Fantia, Pixiv or Iwara.

Us3less

Dec 22, 2018
I wonder where this is from...there is nothing on any of the posts about Gyaru mom 3 having an x-ray version of just this short part of it...I doubt it is the paywalled "Friend's Mom ③ No transparency, no subtitles" clip, since it includes japanese subs in that video.

I wonder if there is some other place he shares alt versions of things? It doesn't seem to be on his Twitter, Fantia, Pixiv or Iwara.
Why would he share that on some random site though and not on Fantia? Mhm... one could always try asking him on twitter since he does sometimes engage with people that speak English but im honestly not comfortable doing that.

Edit: like 1 minute after posting this i find out i have a small comp of the first 3 gyaru mom sex parts that have x-ray, LOL. Found it on my external drive just hiding away.

Here's the file. I might go and sub them tonight and maybe even cut the video back into 3 again since i can't find them alone anywhere. Okay, apparently i don't have any version in which the boy is subbed too, so if anybody has that please share.

Last edited:

mixedfridge

Mar 11, 2020
There is no "x-ray version" because the original is the x-ray version! The version with no x-ray is the alt.
I assume the no x-ray version was subbed because they wanted the JP captions gone.
This is why softsubs are better, so you can interchange the subs (by renaming the subtitle file) easier.
(Also a lesson in why you should keep original filenames instead of renaming everything)

Last edited:

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
she kinda looks different
Of course she looks different. In the first one she was just hanging out at home, helping her son & some kid figure out their school work. In the newest one she's getting ready to go out to meet someone or do something so she's wearing a proper outfit + has make-up on. How do you not know this?

If anything she doesn't look different enough but even this seems to have confused some guys. Hmm.

m1ch43l

Jul 6, 2017
Of course she looks different. In the first one she was just hanging out at home, helping her son & some kid figure out their school work. In the newest one she's getting ready to go out to meet someone or do something so she's wearing a proper outfit + has make-up on. How do you not know this?

If anything she doesn't look different enough but even this seems to have confused some guys. Hmm.
I think it has more to do with the colour of her hair and the tan of her skin. Maybe it's just different lighting.
I like both

Us3less

Dec 22, 2018
I don't really care which version the original is and which the alt, anyways, here's part 1 and 2 of part 3 x-ray version subbed. I sure hope there's one for part 4 out there too.

i also added a subs only file if someone needs it.

Randomamigo

Jun 23, 2020

dam,lmao why taking it so seriously? All her skin tone is different i liked more her gyaru tan from past videos

Randomamigo

Jun 23, 2020
I don't really care which version the original is and which the alt, anyways, here's part 1 and 2 of part 3 x-ray version subbed. I sure hope there's one for part 4 out there too.

Pixeldrain i also added a subs only file if someone needs it.
those subs are only for the video with the kissing right ?

Us3less

Dec 22, 2018
those subs are only for the video with the kissing right ?
Oh... yeah it's actually for both, i just didn't cut them up in 2 like i did with the vids. The original file is a video of all 3 parts and so the subs for 1 and 3 ( didn't bother with 2) are right after each other. Might upload them separately later but the timestamps won't line up. Part 3 begins at 5:36 when she talks about squeezing out the sperm.

SkullySoap

Jun 11, 2022
Does anyone have all parts of Gyaru mom sub link? I might be blind but I can’t find it in the thread

Last edited:

hitlerwaifu

Jul 6, 2019

Wouldn't be surprise if the next video is the mother and boy going out together and visit a love hotel. Now they can fuck without any worry.

Reactions: Reyas

SpartanWulfe

Oct 12, 2022
Just wanted to make sure, does anyone else have slightly visible white text popping up at random times from the decensored versions of the videos? Trying to make sure it isn't something my media player is doing.

Bale99

Jul 17, 2023
Just wanted to make sure, does anyone else have slightly visible white text popping up at random times from the decensored versions of the videos? Trying to make sure it isn't something my media player is doing.
Because the decensored original file was just like that, and only it does best AI decoding,

You cant find any better decensored file than that(visible white text popping up), for now

Probably Im the first person who mentioning this Flim13
https://f95zone.to/threads/mmd-discussion-sharing.139994/post-11651122
This was my first post asking for help research...
Maybe that link was only source of flim13 decensored

Reactions: brown899james
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes