Collection Video Flim13 collection [2024-01-24] [Flim13]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

blufalcon

Dec 14, 2018
From their conversation in the replies I almost think it was a commission. Either way, very cool. She's definitely my favorite character that Flim has made/used.

Reactions: RGZ34

Zone69Keeper

Feb 18, 2023
"1 - Series or Versions with Alts" contains folders of either reused characters (Gyaru Mom, Mistuki etc.) or ones where there are different alts (Anubis, Tsumugi-chan etc.). For different alts, the differences/changes are included in the file name if known.
Pixeldrain
The folders are:
  • Anubis - A, B, C.
  • Gyaru Friends Mom - 1, 2, 3, 4, Full Collection 1-4 and Before Going Out (Latest).
  • Gyaru JK- Normal and POV.
  • Kitakami - Cowgirl, Handjob, Nipple Play. [Nipple has no subs, see 3 below.]
  • Mitsuki - Fella A + B, Reverse Cowgirl Clothed + Nude, Riding Clothed + Nude, Side Blowjob Bikini + Clothed + Nude, Streaming 1, Streaming 2 Clothed + Swimsuit, Thighjob Clothed + Nude + Nude Decensored, Mixed Compilation and Streaming 1+2 Clothed.
  • Tsumugi-chan- Normal + Tanned.
Heaven knows, I tried, but I didn’t understand anything, so I’m asking you, as the holder of the largest collection. There is the very first video in the Mitsuki series. Five minutes. It has an audio version, with separate videos A and B, and a subtitle version, similarly divided into A and B. I did not find any differences: it seems like both the sound and the picture of the two versions of the Audio Version are no different: text and picture of the Subtitle Version is also without any differences. What did I miss?

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
(...)There is the very first video in the Mitsuki series. Five minutes. It has an audio version, with separate videos A and B, and a subtitle version, similarly divided into A and B. I did not find any differences: it seems like both the sound and the picture of the two versions of the Audio Version are no different: text and picture of the Subtitle Version is also without any differences. What did I miss?
is it the karaoke blowjob one? the difference is during the climax scene, one version has mitsuki still keeping the penis inside her mouth while the other version is her catching the projectiles as it shoots out

Zone69Keeper

Feb 18, 2023
is it the karaoke blowjob one? the difference is during the climax scene, one version has mitsuki still keeping the penis inside her mouth while the other version is her catching the projectiles as it shoots out
Huuhhh.... That's how it happens - I looked at it twenty times, but still didn't notice. Cool. Thank you, it helped me understand why I need them.

SunshadeAlpha

Oct 10, 2018
Heaven knows, I tried, but I didn’t understand anything, so I’m asking you, as the holder of the largest collection. There is the very first video in the Mitsuki series. Five minutes. It has an audio version, with separate videos A and B, and a subtitle version, similarly divided into A and B. I did not find any differences: it seems like both the sound and the picture of the two versions of the Audio Version are no different: text and picture of the Subtitle Version is also without any differences. What did I miss?
If you mean the Mitsuki Fella A and B, then the differences start around 3:40. As mentioned above, the difference is in the climax scene.

In A, she pulls off then uses her hand to quickly jerk him off and catch a few shots in her mouth before going all the way down to the base.

In B she remains on, but pulls back to focus on the just the tip (no hands) before then going all the way down to the base.

For all the limited edition VA videos as well as the latest Mitsuki ones [Streaming], each of the other variants are clearly based on clothing, whereas this one both A and B have her in the same clothes, so not surprised by the confusion.

Zone69Keeper

Feb 18, 2023
If you mean the Mitsuki Fella A and B, then the differences start around 3:40. As mentioned above, the difference is in the climax scene.
For all the limited edition VA videos as well as the latest Mitsuki ones [Streaming], each of the other variants are clearly based on clothing, whereas this one both A and B have her in the same clothes, so not surprised by the confusion.
Yes, when you watch for five minutes, concentration naturally dissipates, and you don’t notice this, you just note in your head “here he finished, at the same time, what’s the difference?” Well, my memory is not that good.

Now, by the way, I'm interested in creating video subtitle files. It's not that long, and there aren't many videos left to work with. Except for "Seihime", I can work with the rest.
"Kitakami Nipple Play" also has no subtitles at all, as far as I understand. I'll try to look though...
Do you know if, among the mini-collections distributed in this thread, there is a long video of the first two parts of Mitsuki with clear footage (without subtitles)? You have two collections for “Stream” and “Home”, is there one for “Club” that would include “Nightclub Fella” and “Nightclub Cowgirl”?

• Wow
Reactions: SpartanWulfe

SunshadeAlpha

Oct 10, 2018
Yes, when you watch for five minutes, concentration naturally dissipates, and you don’t notice this, you just note in your head “here he finished, at the same time, what’s the difference?” Well, my memory is not that good.

Now, by the way, I'm interested in creating video subtitle files. It's not that long, and there aren't many videos left to work with. Except for "Seihime", I can work with the rest.
"Kitakami Nipple Play" also has no subtitles at all, as far as I understand. I'll try to look though...
Do you know if, among the mini-collections distributed in this thread, there is a long video of the first two parts of Mitsuki with clear footage (without subtitles)? You have two collections for “Stream” and “Home”, is there one for “Club” that would include “Nightclub Fella” and “Nightclub Cowgirl”?
So I personally didn't care much for the original/clean versions originally, since I had limited space. Only later when I bought a new HDD did I start saving other variants. That being said, I have gone through Flims posts on the Neko link shared in the main MMD thread [it's basically like Kemono] and downloaded all the Mitsuki videos there. The file names are just random numbers and letters, so renamed them to fit how I normally name Flims work.

I only saved the ones that didn't have any JP subs hardcoded into the videos. Most of those have no voice actor (VA) in them, just sound effects (SE). I remember trying in the past to try and sync up the VA audio to a version of the same video without it, but i believe Flim may have adjusted the timing slightly in the videos to match the VA - so it might be difficult to get things synced up as you want.

In case you still want to try, here is a Pixeldrain link of all Mitsuki videos that contains no text at all [JP or Eng]:

Of all the Mitsuki videos in order:
Mitsuki Reverse Cowgirl - Clothed and Bra versions included here with no text or VA, just SE.
Mitsuki Side Blowjob - Clothed and Bikini versions included here with no text or VA, just SE.
Mitsuki Thighjob - Nude version included here with VA and no text! [Clothed version has subs.]
Mitsuki Fella - All of these had hardcoded JP subs - regardless of VA or not, so not included here.
Mitsuki Riding - All of these had hardcoded JP subs - regardless of VA or not, so not included here.
Mitsuki Streaming Part 1 - VA and no text here. 2 versions: 1 full (showing handjob+blowjob) and 1 with stream screen only (action off-screen).
Mitsuki Streaming Part 2 - These have no text for Mitsuki but DO have some subs showing up (rarely) for the MC im guessing. [See around 2 minutes in both full videos]. The Stream Only video has no text in it at all. Have included them all anyway here. There is Clothed Full, Swimsuit Full and Clothed Stream Only. [As above, Full includes sex. Stream only has sex off-screen.]

Zone69Keeper

Feb 18, 2023
So I personally didn't care much for the original/clean versions originally, since I had limited space. Only later when I bought a new HDD did I start saving other variants. That being said, I have gone through Flims posts on the Neko link shared in the main MMD thread [it's basically like Kemono] and downloaded all the Mitsuki videos there. The file names are just random numbers and letters, so renamed them to fit how I normally name Flims work.

In case you still want to try, here is a Pixeldrain link of all Mitsuki videos that contains no text at all [JP or Eng]:
Pixeldrain
I'm also not a fan of wasting space - that's why I'm making subtitles now. But for compilations into one large video, clean versions are better - I don’t know if I’ll get to this project (I’m already exhausted by subtitles), but I think since the collection is already a non-original work, there is no point in saving the source files in their original state.

And I was thinking about three separate collections (although a big one sounds really attractively ambitious), divided into location themes - and general subtitles in a common style for each of them. I'll think about it. Thanks for the link.

By the way, I have almost finished all the subtitles separately. I will soon try to create a giant message for this (I will also have to register for Pixeldrain in the next few hours, I suppose).

Zone69Keeper

Feb 18, 2023
ATTENTION! Nobody asked, and that's the only reason I did it.
<----Collection of all subtitles, for all works (with text or speech) by the author Flim13 (as of 2024.04.27).

Note: The designation (___&___) shows which versions of the video sequence this subtitle file is suitable for.

All the necessary (and much more than necessary) information is contained in the text file below:

Last edited:

/;/

Feb 17, 2020
Pixeldrain <----Collection of all subtitles, for all works (with text or speech) by the author Flim13 (as of 2024.04.27).

Note: The designation (___&___) shows which versions of the video sequence this subtitle file is suitable for.

All the necessary (and much more than necessary) information is contained in the text file below:
1714266117966.gif

HennyTheEnny

Jan 15, 2021
Pixeldrain <----Collection of all subtitles, for all works (with text or speech) by the author Flim13 (as of 2024.04.27).

Some available to stream at:
Black Gal JK Cowgirl:

Mitsuki:

Last edited:

Zone69Keeper

Feb 18, 2023
Some available to stream at:
Black Gal JK Cowgirl:

Mitsuki:

Yes, I manually rewrote the text of similar and even several of these specific videos. Besides the subtitles that I made from scratch.
A video with subtitles weighs almost the same as one without, which means it almost always takes twice as much memory, but the quality is worse than the original one. Subtitles weigh literally nothing, and their quality invariably depends on the quality of your monitor. That's the whole point.

KitsuneB0x3s

Jun 7, 2021
I hope the next update is Mitsuki Livestreaming Part 3, though I'm not sure how it would progress from there since the creampie in the 2nd seems like a finale touch.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes