Collection Video Flim13 collection [2024-01-24] [Flim13]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

kinglionheart

Sep 12, 2019
WTF I woke up this morning excited because Patreon was buying this site. Now I can interact with some of the creators directly so I can tell them how much I like playing their games and watching their videos for free here. But out of nowhere now I get the message now Patreon is backing out of the deal because their brain-dead executives did not understand how F95 site is? F95 management should sue Patreon and force them to complete the transaction like what happened with that Musky guy. It is only right!

I am so mad but I suppose it is not all bad. When I tried to get more information by clicking the link I was brought to a delightful song by Rick Astley. I suppose a first-year intern made a mistake with the link. I been hearing that song all day and now I know what song it is. I downloaded that song for free from another site and now can hear it whenever I want!

It is only the first day of April and all this drama is happening to me. What are the chances?

Last edited:

Brandooob

Apr 18, 2022
By any chance anyone got these full models Flim uses from kafuji?

Reactions: SpartanWulfe

SunshadeAlpha

Oct 10, 2018
does anyone have the eng sub of Gyaru Mom with the proper framerates and quality? it's the only one that got significantly reduced in both framerates and visual quality for some reason.
Have you checked out this one posted back on Page 7?
My Friends Mom - Full Eng Sub (Revised).mkv

I combined the four parts of My Friend's Mom/Gyaru Mom into one file using LosslessCut then embedded _n6's full English subtitles. Thanks so much for those!

It hasn't gone through any re-encoding so should be the same quality as the original files. Can't stand those rule34video re-encodes and these animations deserve the quality.

Edit: That was quick, I recommend the revised version in the post after this.

Edit 2: Updated the link to a version using the revised subtitles from degenweeaboo. Thanks weeaboo :)

poccopo

Jul 27, 2020
I think this month, he is gonna upload new preview another incest...i hope it on next week or sooner in a weekend
Flim uploads something during weekend of the middle of the month most of the time. So, yeah, I guess we can expect something this weekend unless something unexpected happens.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes