Collection Video Flim13 collection [2024-01-24] [Flim13]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Jun 23, 2023
Hey Everyone.

Just wanted to make sure there is an easy way to still access all subtitled Flim videos if/when the Pixeldrain archives I posted back on Page 33 eventually go down, given the new policy against adult content.

Decided to upload them all on Bunkrr since that's a bit more resilient towards takedowns, as well as allowing people to view/stream the videos, unlike my previous links. I've mostly kept the same/similar format as in that post, so refer to that if you want more info. The file names of everything should be extremely clear on most things, other than things like A vs B etc.

These are all (exlcuding the "Misc." link) versions either with subs burned into the videos or that do not require subs.

Updated as of March 2024 [Gyaru Mom Before Going Out].
Will keep updated as long as they stay active - will only update full (audio) versions with subs. [None of the current Gyaru Mom WIPs are included]
This will be done
eEither by taking the subtitle files people kindly share here and then burn them into the videos myself, as I have done with a few of these videos, or just finding the subbed versions online and just uploading it to the bunkrr so they are all in one place.

Things to note:
Gyaru Mom 1-4 together cannot be uploaded given it exceeds 2GB, but the subbed seperate versions are all there. You can find it in this thread through, just search for "My Friends Mom - Full Eng Sub (Revised)" on Page 7.

I havent included any clean (no text) versions or some of the older, no sound videos (Androids, Angel, Pixiv stuff, Previous Mitsuki Model etc.) They should all be found in this thread, if you want though.

Mitsuki:

Gyaru Mom:

Series or Versions with Alts (Excluding 2 above):

One-Offs:

Misc:
Goated

• Red Heart
Reactions: SunshadeAlpha

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Hey Everyone.

Just wanted to make sure there is an easy way to still access all subtitled Flim videos if/when the Pixeldrain archives I posted back on Page 33 eventually go down, given the new policy against adult content.

Decided to upload them all on Bunkrr since that's a bit more resilient towards takedowns, as well as allowing people to view/stream the videos, unlike my previous links. I've mostly kept the same/similar format as in that post, so refer to that if you want more info. The file names of everything should be extremely clear on most things, other than things like A vs B etc.

These are all (exlcuding the "Misc." link) versions either with subs burned into the videos or that do not require subs.

Will keep updated as long as they stay active - will only update full (audio) versions with subs. [None of the current Gyaru Mom WIPs are included]
This will be done
eEither by taking the subtitle files people kindly share here and then burn them into the videos myself, as I have done with a few of these videos, or just finding the subbed versions online and just uploading it to the bunkrr so they are all in one place.

Things to note:
Gyaru Mom 1-4 together cannot be uploaded given it exceeds 2GB, but the subbed seperate versions are all there. You can find it in this thread through, just search for "My Friends Mom - Full Eng Sub (Revised)" on Page 7.

I havent included any clean (no text) versions or some of the older, no sound videos (Androids, Angel, Pixiv stuff, Previous Mitsuki Model etc.) They should all be found in this thread, if you want though.

Mitsuki:

Gyaru Mom:

One-Offs:

Misc:
hi man, thanks for everything ! i have a question, is it possible to download a full album in one downlaod (ex : mistuki) ??

Reactions: SunshadeAlpha

SunshadeAlpha

Oct 10, 2018
hi man, thanks for everything ! i have a question, is it possible to download a full album in one downlaod (ex : mistuki) ??
Currently if you want to download full albums, I reccomend you use my Pixeldrain links on Page 33 here, since they are currently still working. They are all archives and labelled properly, so you can just download anything missing from the Bunkrr links (only thing not included there i think would be the Gyaru Mom Before Going Out vid).

Reactions: kiava

Porunareg

May 10, 2018
Hey Everyone.

This will be done

Things to note:

Mitsuki:

Gyaru Mom:

One-Offs:

Misc:
Hey man, I appreciate you taking your time to do this.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes